• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1269 posts in this topic

Posted

How so?

I was talking about her story. She posted a lot of white statues, library shelves, etc. Plus her Instagram feed now features more "New England" type backgrounds like brownstone and cemeteries; all Dark Academia staples.

Posted

I was talking about her story. She posted a lot of white statues, library shelves, etc. Plus her Instagram feed now features more "New England" type backgrounds like brownstone and cemeteries; all Dark Academia staples.

That makes sense, then. I don't have an instagram so I can't see those things.

Posted (edited)

It's like i have ESPN or something.

75225387_2505156896228180_60587645789430

72780541_2837880419558399_14444363985062

72699804_1217070391837387_2347115373109549759_n.jpg

She also mentioned in the comments she's going back to school in Providence? Good for her, but it's just when we were speculating that Kenna is moving to New England. How curious.  

Edited by Milly.Vanilly

Posted

It's like i have ESPN or something.

75225387_2505156896228180_60587645789430

72780541_2837880419558399_14444363985062

72699804_1217070391837387_2347115373109549759_n.jpg

She also mentioned in the comments she's going back to school in Providence? Good for her, but it's just when we were speculating that Kenna is moving to New England. How curious.  

Someone called her out on her copying in the comments, and this is what she had to say: I'm sorry but my posts were never 'copies' - this is super insulting. My content is my own.

Is she for real? She's not okay.

In other news, I like her new haircut so far. It suits her.

Posted

Someone called her out on her copying in the comments, and this is what she had to say: I'm sorry but my posts were never 'copies' - this is super insulting. My content is my own.

Is she for real? She's not okay.

In other news, I like her new haircut so far. It suits her.

I think she's legit addicted to Kenna. It's like she'd stray so far for a while and then come right back up and skinwalk her again.

Agreed on the hair, she has the face for a pixie. It makes her look more youthful.

Posted

"Belle Arden"?! No more "Belle Maureen"?

Kelly. Your name is Kelly.

Posted

"Belle Arden"?! No more "Belle Maureen"?

Kelly. Your name is Kelly.

I choked when I noticed that, too. She also dropped the “witch” thing off the bio again 

Posted

I choked when I noticed that, too. She also dropped the “witch” thing off the bio again

I'll cry when someone gives her the benefit of the doubt again. She's a vapid, empty trend-chaser whose only preoccupation is her instagram theme. 100% confirmed.

Posted

She got the pixie cut. Nice to see her taking a different path to Kenna but I have to be honest prefer the bob.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, flower, plant and child

Posted

In all honest, I don't really see nor care about the copying anymore but holy fricking shit those arms are so skinny :S Her head looks like it's about to snap

I don't  use my real  name on the internet and I know a lot of people who doesn't, it's not that deep 

Posted

In all honest, I don't really see nor care about the copying anymore but holy fricking shit those arms are so skinny :S Her head looks like it's about to snap

I don't  use my real  name on the internet and I know a lot of people who doesn't, it's not that deep 

Oh no I really hope that's just too much photoshop.

Posted

tbh don't know much about her but had a curious peep on her instagram and... honestly for a second thought this was Jerianie with different hair colour. Seems like both her and Kenna are fans...

Screenshot 2019-12-02 at 19.08.59.png

Posted

I wonder who her new victim for copying is 🤔

Posted

I’m no expert but it doesn’t look like photoshopping to me. Hopefully there’s nothing going on with that. 

Posted

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed how bony her arms are ... didn’t really wanna comment cus it’s such a touchy subject but it is a little bit worrying  :alpacaconfused: