• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1314 posts in this topic

Posted

Kenna's poem reads like something a 12 year old would write. It's the shittiest thing I've read in a long time. 

Kelly looks like a clown in that video. I thought she was always trying to prove herself to be "better than Kenna?" She's just as bad. Kenna comes across as a spoilt brat with no personality whereas Kelly seems genuinely mentally unstable. 

Posted (edited)

Waaait wait wait! I get what EXACTLY triggered her lol even worse than I thought.

Lunestelle once (or more than once actually) referred to herself as a "wilting flower" facing criticism on the internet etc. That must be what set her off.

The more I watch that clip, the more it's clear to me that she's a major Regina George in sheep's clothes.

I mean, are you assuming Kenna is throwing some subtle shade, and it pissed Belle/Kelly off?

Honest to god, I wonder if Kelly is just unstable or what. Maybe she's just trying to maintain a rivalry for attention? Either way, she'd be so much better off if she just dropped Kenna. 

Edited by darlin

Posted

I mean, are you assuming Kenna is throwing some subtle shade, and it pissed Belle/Kelly off?

Honest to god, I wonder if Kelly is just unstable or what. Maybe she's just trying to maintain a rivalry for attention? Either way, she'd be so much better off if she just dropped Kenna. 

I thought about it, but ultimately I decided that it's just a funny coincidence imo. After all, wilting flowers are pretty common in poetic (9_9) imagery, but Lunestelle is very attached to this dainty little label she's given herself apparently. Also I'm convinced she's batshit crazy, so who knows, everything could set her off.

The delusion in the clip is strong. She acts like it's the most normal thing in the world to comment on Kenna's shit, and it makes her appear even more unhinged. Like girl, you have an obsession problem, stop acting like you're casual about it.

Also can she please stop with her "heyo"?

Posted

What I just don’t get it is that Kenna’s sister and Grace are following Lunestelle, I thought they would stay by McKennas side in this rivalry  ??? I know it’s such a fifth grade drama but I mean, we are talking about snowflakes and their tantrums 

Posted

What I just don’t get it is that Kenna’s sister and Grace are following Lunestelle, I thought they would stay by McKennas side in this rivalry  ??? I know it’s such a fifth grade drama but I mean, we are talking about snowflakes and their tantrums

Lol I don't know with these people. Maybe they like Lunestelle's aesthetic and aesthetics is all that matters in life, no?

Although I would love for Sierra to be passive-aggressive towards Kenna, the poor girl always seems to be an afterthought for her, especially if you compare Kenna's behavior towards her other sisters

Posted

Damn she’s quick and apparently so am I on posting these.

BB1A15CC-FD6C-4C5F-B7E8-F0E309D3E3F5.jpeg

1F1FE2F5-A3EE-462F-A062-2BDE8100EE20.jpeg

Posted

Screenshot_20190912-222433_Samsung_Inter

Just popped over to her Instagram to see if she is claiming to have seen a doctor and been diagnosed with autism. 

She looks nice in the picture. I feel like her hair would look better if it was slightly longer.

Posted

As far as I know she always talked about being depressed and having anxiety, but I don't remember if she's been clinically diagnosed with both of them

Posted (edited)

I actually rather like her hair now — and I wouldn’t be surprised if she mentions more about her mental illness affecting her socially now

Edited by darlin

Posted

lun.thumb.jpg.2edf2e6550a9981f00e4bc4c7e

She seems to have figured out her own thing now. I'm happy for her.

Posted

lun.thumb.jpg.2edf2e6550a9981f00e4bc4c7e

She seems to have figured out her own thing now. I'm happy for her.

Well fuck me, never thought I'd see the day! Took her long enough. I'm happy for her too.

Posted

Anyone notice that ever since Harmony Nice posted her "Cottage witch" path video, that Kelly put "cottage witch" in her bio instead of the usual barista/green witch? 

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt here bc she doesnt seem to be copying anyone's aesthetic, and perhaps harmony just opened up her eyes to a new path, I just thought it was strange and she was super quick to change the second that video came out!

Screenshot_20191003-073416_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Anyone notice that ever since Harmony Nice posted her "Cottage witch" path video, that Kelly put "cottage witch" in her bio instead of the usual barista/green witch? 

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt here bc she doesnt seem to be copying anyone's aesthetic, and perhaps harmony just opened up her eyes to a new path, I just thought it was strange and she was super quick to change the second that video came out!

Screenshot_20191003-073416_Instagram.jpg

Yikes, onto the next victim!

Posted

Posting very "Dark Academia" posts lately on her story...

Curiouser and curiouser...

Posted

Posting very "Dark Academia" posts lately on her story...

Curiouser and curiouser...

How so? I'm actually not familiar with the definition of this subculture (?) so I wouldn't be able to separate it out from the rest of the fall-themed aesthetics. It looks to me like she is posting pretty standard cozy/spooky Halloween stuff. She even had her costume figured out before Kenna did.

belle.thumb.jpg.72a2b5b99565f88b65b067f5

Idk... I guess everyone I've seen has been posting books since Fall began so I figured it was just the thing to do this year, you know?

This is Kenna for comparison. Like, yeah, it's fall themed and fall-colored, but she isn't doing the same images and mannerisms, in my view, like she used to. I think it would be evidence of continued skinwalking if Belle was doing that skirt-twirling midphoto thing that Kenna has been doing in every full-body-photo lately, or something like that.

kenna.thumb.jpg.d77833c8e9fb60f250bf86ee