• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

1186 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So then you're admitting that this whole thread has a  right to make her upset? Because everything I said on that account has been said and agreed with here before I came to the conversation an shared what happened to me. Also her manipulation and mental games that she played on me were not and never will be justified. 

Yah. She can be upset at us. Big woof? If I DM'd her and said, "Get your own style you skinwalker lmao" I would expect her to block me and maybe even be a bit puffy or angry. I'm on a fucking gossip forum -- I'm not pretending like I'm the bastion of kindness and justice. 

I'm not convinced of these mental games, but sure. 

I'm not trying to call you a liar. I'm just going to be skeptical. This is a hot issue. I think you have your own vantage point, and Belle had hers, and the it's best you let the evidence speak for itself and let people come to their own conclusions here.

Edited by darlin

Posted

Yah. She can be upset at us. Big woof? If I DM'd her and said, "Get your own style you skinwalker lmao" I would expect her to block me and maybe even be a bit puffy or angry. I'm on a fucking gossip forum -- I'm not pretending like I'm the bastion of kindness and justice. 

I'm not convinced of these mental games, but sure. 

I'm not trying to call you a liar. I'm just going to be skeptical. This is a hot issue. I think you have your own vantage point, and Belle had hers, and the it's best you let the evidence speak for itself and let people come to their own conclusions here.

Okay, I understand

Posted (edited)

The thing is I never came in here to change anyone's opinion? Unless your opinion is that you like her in which case you should not be here. All I did was recount what happened to me and provide proof that I am not coming out of the woodwork making up a completely false story and all I've been met withis people white knighting her. Is this a thread to White Knight bell? Or a gossip forum. Because last I checked it was a gossip forum and I was well within my rights to share what happened without people being disrespectful and telling me I'm lying when I've provided proof at every turn I am not. 

EDIT: just saw your reply. Didn't mean to be inflammatory. I'm going to remove my reply so we can wrap up this conversation. :)

Edited by darlin

Posted (edited)

This conversation got pretty wild pretty fast...

I'm not trying to police the discussion, guys, but may I suggest to wrap it up and move on?

It's starting to take up pages of this thread, and we are clearly crossing into quarreling territory, and I have a feeling that nobody's going to be satisfied, cause we simply don't have more information than what was already stated.

It's getting way too personal at this point.

-

Btw she disabled the comments on her two latest pics. I wonder if she was getting questions about the issue while we were busy discussing it here?

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted

Hey melancholy_thoughts, I hope you're still here. This post is going to get me downvoted to oblivion, but you know what? I don't care. From your posts I gather that you're a polite, well-spoken, and PATIENT, extremely patient person. I'm not only sorry about what you had to go through, but also for the treatment you received on this thread. I'm in disbelief.

Let me be clear, I don't think this was "100% Belle's fault" (call her Kelly, that's her real name), but people CLEARLY went off on you as soon as they saw you as a fan of Kenna. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't like Kenna. I even created the latest thread for her on the other site. But some people are so transparent about the dynamic that it's going on here, so much that they've started to low-key being passive-aggressive with you with stuff likes "simply_makesnosense" and "this belongs to Kenna's thread" or "Kenna's worse" and every time there's something juicy about Kelly (not now, in general) "oh, she's not problematic, let's stop talking about it, she's boring". It's always about Kenna, isn't it? I hate to break it to you, but the world brims with shitty individuals. Kenna is not The Devil.

People, defending Kelly doesn't make Kenna worse. What happened to being objective? People will discuss strands of Kenna's hair for pages on end, but they're always willing to give Kelly the benefit of the doubt for the sake of that Kenna vs. Kelly narrative. Like...stop.

Kelly/Belle/Lunestelle's not fully responsible, AND I DON'T THINK SHE WOULD EVER GET PEOPLE FIRED, to be clear...especially because it would backfire MASSIVELY. But the way she handles criticism is SO fucking toxic.

Kenna has the whole internet making fun of her and reacts with shitty "sarcasm" and is annoying as fuck. Kelly calls people "cruel" when they're stating facts and victimises them with things like that wilting flower bullshit. I think she's crazy and she scares me. Why a lot of people on this site seem to take everything at face value? I don't post often, but it happened with Marzia some time ago, she's one of the most horrible internet personalities and her thread was all "aww, kawaii, cute, goals". Learn that what people don't show matters more than what they do show. It doesn't take long to understand that Kelly is fake and potentially more narcissistic than Kenna. Especially because we know nothing about her since her whole "personality" is an act/copy. I know she was very young, but the way she replied to her mother PUBLICLY on facebook, attacking her, well...that fucking scared me. She's DEFINITELY not a good person. And she has no right to complain about the negative attention she gets, she could do her own thing and nobody would care about her. The way I understood it (just speculating here) she probably had a difficult childhood and now wants to detach from that environment as much as she can. And this fae aesthetic helps her with that. But this is not a valid excuse to be a bitch, and this "character" is not who she really is. She seems to want to be idolised as much as Kenna in order to feel like she's superior to the plebs. She's just another self-absorbed trend-follower. Also I'm not vegan, but when people act surprised at her lack of discipline I just cannot believe it. Hello? Unfortunately some people go for veganism because it's popular, ESPECIALLY someone like Kelly with her constant need for validation and praise. Doesn't make her a good person.

And if someone thinks that I'm hating or that I'm not being objective, let me just tell you that I was one of the very few people who tried to talk some sense into the thread and "defended" Kelly when everyone thought she was moving to Japan and it was just a joke. It was even discussed on Kenna's thread and everyone was almost worried for her (Kenna).

I realise this sounds arrogant as hell, and I apologise in advance. I'm not on here often, and I just had to vent.

Posted

Hey melancholy_thoughts, I hope you're still here. This post is going to get me downvoted to oblivion, but you know what? I don't care. From your posts I gather that you're a polite, well-spoken, and PATIENT, extremely patient person. I'm not only sorry about what you had to go through, but also for the treatment you received on this thread. I'm in disbelief.

Let me be clear, I don't think this was "100% Belle's fault" (call her Kelly, that's her real name), but people CLEARLY went off on you as soon as they saw you as a fan of Kenna. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't like Kenna. I even created the latest thread for her on the other site. But some people are so transparent about the dynamic that it's going on here, so much that they've started to low-key being passive-aggressive with you with stuff likes "simply_makesnosense" and "this belongs to Kenna's thread" or "Kenna's worse" and every time there's something juicy about Kelly (not now, in general) "oh, she's not problematic, let's stop talking about it, she's boring". It's always about Kenna, isn't it? I hate to break it to you, but the world brims with shitty individuals. Kenna is not The Devil.

People, defending Kelly doesn't make Kenna worse. What happened to being objective? People will discuss strands of Kenna's hair for pages on end, but they're always willing to give Kelly the benefit of the doubt for the sake of that Kenna vs. Kelly narrative. Like...stop.

Kelly/Belle/Lunestelle's not fully responsible, AND I DON'T THINK SHE WOULD EVER GET PEOPLE FIRED, to be clear...especially because it would backfire MASSIVELY. But the way she handles criticism is SO fucking toxic.

Kenna has the whole internet making fun of her and reacts with shitty "sarcasm" and is annoying as fuck. Kelly calls people "cruel" when they're stating facts and victimises them with things like that wilting flower bullshit. I think she's crazy and she scares me. Why a lot of people on this site seem to take everything at face value? I don't post often, but it happened with Marzia some time ago, she's one of the most horrible internet personalities and her thread was all "aww, kawaii, cute, goals". Learn that what people don't show matters more than what they do show. It doesn't take long to understand that Kelly is fake and potentially more narcissistic than Kenna. Especially because we know nothing about her since her whole "personality" is an act/copy. I know she was very young, but the way she replied to her mother PUBLICLY on facebook, attacking her, well...that fucking scared me. She's DEFINITELY not a good person. And she has no right to complain about the negative attention she gets, she could do her own thing and nobody would care about her. The way I understood it (just speculating here) she probably had a difficult childhood and now wants to detach from that environment as much as she can. And this fae aesthetic helps her with that. But this is not a valid excuse to be a bitch, and this "character" is not who she really is. She seems to want to be idolised as much as Kenna in order to feel like she's superior to the plebs. She's just another self-absorbed trend-follower. Also I'm not vegan, but when people act surprised at her lack of discipline I just cannot believe it. Hello? Unfortunately some people go for veganism because it's popular, ESPECIALLY someone like Kelly with her constant need for validation and praise. Doesn't make her a good person.

And if someone thinks that I'm hating or that I'm not being objective, let me just tell you that I was one of the very few people who tried to talk some sense into the thread and "defended" Kelly when everyone thought she was moving to Japan and it was just a joke. It was even discussed on Kenna's thread and everyone was almost worried for her (Kenna).

I realise this sounds arrogant as hell, and I apologise in advance. I'm not on here often, and I just had to vent.

I'm slow clapping. It's very refreshing to see that some people can see right through Kelly's bullshit, that girl has some serious character issues and this should be addressed more often. 

Posted

Let me be clear, I don't think this was "100% Belle's fault" (call her Kelly, that's her real name), but people CLEARLY went off on you as soon as they saw you as a fan of Kenna.

nah, honestly i think it was just that she took up like two pages over something personal that a fan of lunestelle’s did and we’re just tired of talking about this off topic stuff now.

can we move on?

Posted

can we move on?

Please do.

Posted (edited)

Last time i post about this i promise lol.

I think i should say that it was wrong of me to say that the fan emailing my job was 100% her fault, and im sorry to everyone who was offended over my accusing her of that without knowing for sure. After reading what everyone else has to say on it i concede and agree that if she had nothing to do with that then she had nothing to do with that. I personally feel that her actions and her pretending she was so "traumatized and hurt by my page" was a catalyst in the fan doing what she did, but after speaking to that girl i understand why she did it, she was going though things and without divulging personal information that was shared to me i can say that i completely understand and even forgive her for what she did. Also the fan emailing my work was ONE among quite a FEW things i talked about. 

WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT BELLE NOT INCLUDING THE EMAIL TO MY WORK :

Belle used a ploy, she acted nice, and sweet, and like a hurt animal that just needed a friend and some love, and couldn't take anymore criticism or "bullying" when we talked in DM's. She talked to me in length about her boyfriend and her depression and anxiety. And then a few minutes later i would see that she had commented something nasty on a post i had made days before, causing her fans to see that she had commented on something and they would run to the page and defend her in non respectful ways. It was weeks of this. This kind of toxic behavior of acting one way in public and another way in DM's even after i had stopped posting, even after i had archived all the posts and turned the "receipt account" into a Mckenna and Belle joint fan account. To help her feel like she had a friend. Finally she asked me to just delete it altogether and she'd message me on my main account. So i did what she asked. Hoping that i could help someone who obviously needed help. She promised she would block Mckenna and never "copy" or have any "coincidences" again. I want to clarify i do not think my account was wrong, or bullying, or even hurtful. Some people here have tried to spin it as such and it just wasn't. It was side by side pictures that looked practically the same, because Belle/Kelly copied her over and over. Finally after i did EVERYTHING Belle asked me to do she completely ghosted me. I was not able to get back my account, i will never be able to use that username again, get all those archived posts back again. And she never spoke to me again, making it completely apparent what her plan had been the whole time. She did a really good job acting, and i completely fell for it like an idiot. THAT is what i came in here talking about, and what i will leave here talking about lol. 

P.S. Sorry i call her Belle, i never knew her name is Kelly, i only have ever known her as Belle, ill work on that. My apologies. 

Edited by melancholy_thoughts
typo

Posted

About the Belle/Kelly thing

I'll personally continue to call her Belle, since I have a few people I know in real life who changed their name in order to distance themselves from past trauma.

I definitely believe that there's not much to respect about Lunestelle. She's fake in her behaviour and identity, and she loves to play the victim and pull some strings with her audience to get what she wants (I threw up a little at that "wilting flower" bullshit). But to me at least this is more like a basic respect for her as a human, as I don't know what she really went through in her life. From her mom's facebook it looks like she took up her new name years before she started her online "career". So I'll give her that (and only that).

Posted

How is this subject even off topic? Honestly, I'm out of this topic, as mentioned before people think it's okay that we talk about Kenna's hair for 10 pages or more, but when it comes to a delicate subject like this we have to move on. Gee, good luck.

Posted

After reading the last... idk, 60 pages of this thread, I kinda want to delete the few posts I made defending Kelly. She's absolutely nuts. At least Kenners doesn't try to hide that she's a bitch lol. I wouldn't say Kenna is worse, they're just different types of horrible people.

Posted

Am I reaching? 

101EDAB6-57FE-496D-822E-49F051585DBC.jpeg

414F5B8F-13B2-4EC6-87DF-699561506029.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Am I reaching? 

101EDAB6-57FE-496D-822E-49F051585DBC.jpeg

414F5B8F-13B2-4EC6-87DF-699561506029.jpeg

I actually thought the same thing but with a different post but didn't want to say anything. 

They're kinda the same pose.

20190228_034805.png

20190228_034837.png

Edited by Antacids
Typo