• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

1102 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wonder how much of the two months was just shipping time from her ordering the pants.

pants-fixed.png

Edited by ilikebuttslol
missed editing out a username, fixed format

Posted (edited)

Kelly: boasts about ethical brands and great quality

Also Kelly: buys every single piece of Kenna’s

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

I wonder how much of the two months was just shipping time from her ordering the pants.

pants-fixed.png

not only the pants, but the shirt is also a copy from kenna. Kenna has been wearing it crazy the last few weeks. 

Posted

not only the pants, but the shirt is also a copy from kenna. Kenna has been wearing it crazy the last few weeks. 

I think Kenna's is a turtleneck and more fitted but the colors and texture are super similar.

Posted (edited)

hundreds of thousands clothing stores and kelly choses to copy that fast fashion style of kenna she was shading and calling out.. like a month ago? dude, just because you didn't tag the pants, doesn't mean we don't know it's from yesstyle.

Edited by steppenwolf
Glitch

Posted

Mshistorywoman strikes again... I guess this confirms she lurks here too... obsessively. 9_9 

14C23E2F-3CF1-45DD-9C85-E0EF29D66E66.jpeg

Posted

So I was curious about Lunestelle's age as well. She's not lying about her age, she's 23. I found this out by looking at her mom's info on Google and it listed a Kelly as a family member, which has been speculated to be her, being 23. Her other siblings are way younger so that's definitely her.

I was was sort of confused seeing her actively posting on MySpace and looking older, but she just has a bony body structure that makes her look at least 3 to 5 years older.

Posted (edited)

I vote we taken the same policy as the kenna thread and never mention ms.historywoman again.

she's feeding her savior complex off of the attention she's getting from these threads, don't give it to her.

she's just some rando super fan that is completely off topic and derails threads when mentioned. we're just feeding her ego.

she is nobody. 

ignore this spoiler, can't remove it

pants-fixed.png

Edited by ilikebuttslol

Posted

So those are literally the same pants and shoes that Kenna owns? And we are gonna pretend it's not all from yesstyle? 

Posted

aside from the blatant kenna rip (which is ironic that people are stealing from copy-shitsune, the queen of stealing), those pants on Kelly look like they're trying to decide between diaper and camel toe. NOT A GOOD LOOK, MY DUDE.

Posted

lunestelle needs theraphy asap

Posted

Mshistorywoman strikes again... I guess this confirms she lurks here too... obsessively. 9_9 

14C23E2F-3CF1-45DD-9C85-E0EF29D66E66.jpeg

it's funny that history chick shades kelly for copying but can't make her own observations.

"sustainable fashion isn't afforable in the USA, so i'm gonna ship my clothes from a sweatshop in china" sustainable fashion is affordable. Ever heard of second hand? I'm not going to get into the fact that she empathizes that she bought the pants months ago. I can smell her lies from the other side of the globe.

Posted

it's funny that history chick shades kelly for copying but can't make her own observations.

"sustainable fashion isn't afforable in the USA, so i'm gonna ship my clothes from a sweatshop in china" sustainable fashion is affordable. Ever heard of second hand? I'm not going to get into the fact that she empathizes that she bought the pants months ago. I can smell her lies from the other side of the globe.

yeah, like why couldn't she just say, "I hadn't put much consideration into until recently, the clothes are falling apart and that really solidified to me that I needed to start changing how I shop". 

Posted

New video

Posted

New video

I mean...it's definitely better than Kennas vlogging attempts. I like her commentary other than the weird giggles and I think it'd be nicer in colour or not as desaturated.(also Ima give her some bonus points for all the pets in the video.)