• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1315 posts in this topic

Posted

This was quite sweet. A few of the outfits got a bit repetitive because she was just posing in them for so long, but it's nice to see she seemed to put some thought into BG setting. 

Posted

Witchy fae autumnal cosy outfit time. 

Posted

New video by lune:

I wowould have preferred a vlog over the lookbook, because that scenery at the end was gorgeous! Even if it was no talking and more cinematic, the way marzia does her travel vlogs. 

I don'twanna sound like I'm Just hating on her, but this was kinda boring? She'd benefit from editing out some of the posing and doing more close ups of the items themselves. Plus these outfits were kinda basic? Idk if they really warranted a lookbook? And the last two didn't really scream "witch" to me. 

all that said, I do think she has potential and am excited to see her videos improve!!

Posted

Yeah, I def agree on the editing front that she could have cut down on the time spent on each outfit, but I guess that might just because because she didn't have that many and wanted to make sure the video wasn't super short. I feel like it's been a while since she made any YT content though so maybe she'll get back into the habit and be able to tidy up her editing for future videos!

Posted

I do like Lunestelle, but her whole "I'm a fae fairy forest witch" is really.......... cringey I guess? I don't like that word but it's the best I can think of. The way she words her descriptions and comments and always calls people "dear" and "love" rubs me weird too.

That being said, I think she's otherwise pretty okay and I'm aware those are just personal issues I have.

Posted

Another new video. She post two videos for once. I like this better then her last one. I think it is nicer to see people living more than just empty fashion things that you see all everywhere. I'm not sure I like her or not, but this is a sweet thing.

Posted

I know what you mean about not being sure if you like her or not, I seem to sit on the fence these days because the whole "pixie/fae" persona thing gets a little fake, but this was okay. The posing was a little awkward but it feels like she genuinely enjoyed being her and sharing all the little things which is nice. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

I feel that the pixie thing with people is how they want to be but they cannot because no one is so perfect. I don't believe there is something wrong with them trying. But she could relax a bit. It is good to be human, too.

Posted

So is the 'I'm a fairy' shit the new 'bad gang girl' now? It seems to be becoming a trend and its so annoying cause I liked the fairy style for a while but seeing so many people doing this now...bye. 

Posted

In regards to her recent Instagram post: if you can’t find the artist don’t post it. Doesn’t matter how much you like something. Sourcing tumblr isn’t sourcing anything. Don’t do it. Just post something else. 

I get it. It’s a simple hand drawn type. No harm, no foul, right? But it’s still wrong. That artist didn’t consent and she’s taking away recognition from them. 

She cannot be ignorant after Kenna getting hit for this same behavior. She’s also been informed to credit photographers in the past. 

This is abusing someone’s work for personal gain. Each view and like isn’t her’s. 

Posted

In regards to her recent Instagram post: if you can’t find the artist don’t post it. Doesn’t matter how much you like something. Sourcing tumblr isn’t sourcing anything. Don’t do it. Just post something else. 

I get it. It’s a simple hand drawn type. No harm, no foul, right? But it’s still wrong. That artist didn’t consent and she’s taking away recognition from them. 

She cannot be ignorant after Kenna getting hit for this same behavior. She’s also been informed to credit photographers in the past. 

This is abusing someone’s work for personal gain. Each view and like isn’t her’s. 

I left a comment on that post to not repost unsourced art. Hopefully she takes the message. She can't be that daft still.

Posted

I left a comment on that post to not repost unsourced art. Hopefully she takes the message. She can't be that daft still.

Thanks for doing that. It was really wonderfully worded.

She credited the original maker. But someone else hunted down the source.

But honestly she should know: don’t post unsourced art ever. Either put the time in yourself to source AND obtain permission or don’t do it at all. 

It’s at least her third instance of this. 

Posted

Thanks for doing that. It was really wonderfully worded.

She credited the original maker. But someone else hunted down the source.

But honestly she should know: don’t post unsourced art ever. Either put the time in yourself to source AND obtain permission or don’t do it at all. 

It’s at least her third instance of this. 

I think she really doesn't care about the source, there's always people pointing out she should give credit and if not she can't be arsed to look it up. I hate this entitled attitude if someone posted her stuff without credit I bet she wouldn't be cool with it either its about respecting other people and I really hate when people are disrespectful

Posted

She cannot be that ignorant, surely? You'd have to have been living under a rock not to be aware of the damage that Kenna took from her being called out for plagiarism and reposting art without credits, why would doing the exact same thing ever be a good idea? Being an apparently nicer person doesn't exempt you from the rule that if it doesn't belong to you, you should acknowledge to who it does belong. I can't stand when people use the argument that just because they couldn't find the original source, it somehow becomes okay to use??? Like no.... that's not... how this works...

This isn't even the first time she's had it pointed out that she should have given proper credit or not posted at all, so it looks like she's learned nothing from those times. I want to root for Belle, but when she's doing stuff like this, it's really hard to want to. 

Posted

i feel like i should be disappointed because she really seems like a sweet person, but at the same time i’m not surprised. 

call me cynical or whatever but i find people with personalities like belle’s with the fae stint // calling people dear and love // ditsy, whimsical and too nice, to be pretty pretentious and kinda fake and they all end up pulling dumb shit and i can’t seem to buy into it.

like it’s her third strike with no credits on art because she really can’t be bothered by it even though it harms the original artist which is an ass move especially since she won’t give credit unless told to or someone else gives it to her. like mentioned before it looks like she has entitled mood towards crediting artists and finds no need to which totally contradicts her “being kind others uwu” ideal heh. 

ironic how the same girl who got so much shit with accusations of copying kenna and had to prove everyone wrong time and time again that she did things first (i.e pink hair) is slowly turning into kenna with not giving a shit and hiding behind the aesthetics. 

mood:

BF340051-800F-4B51-9B68-FDC626083528.gif