774 posts in this topic

Posted

Two grown ass women bitching about "muh aesthetics" like they're children. 

It sounds so hilarious and dumb when you put it like that lmao.  I can see them yelling in each others' faces... "They're MY aesthetics!"  "No!  They're MINE!"  "They were mine FIRST!"

Posted (edited)

Kenna's feed was actually pretty nice before (not exactly original, but nice), and now it's just a hot mess in my opinion, so Lunestelle still trying to copy it is just tragic lmao

I was skeptic before about the whole copy thing, but after those comparisons a few pages back + the ghibli pins post (with the fucking pink flower I mean COME ON, BELLE) + the 'insecurities' post with fucking PINK SHORTS just like Kenna's original post... Bitch, seriously, it's beyond speculation at this point.

I understand liking 'aesthetic' pleasing things, there are a few profiles on Instagram that I follow because they are very pretty and that is, by itself, inspirational for me when creating a content, but there's a line we don't need to cross. Lunestelle's feed... it's just too damn similar in a creepy way. And she chose Kenna, of all the people on IG to use as a reference, when there's a bunch of cute, fairy, white-and-pink, flower aesthetics profiles to follow, with nice content and WITHOUT A PROBLEMATIC BACKGROUND. I'll just use Tammy (nekomatahime) as an example - https://www.instagram.com/nekomatahime/:

5b159f4218035_Captura_de_Tela_2018-06-04

She clearly likes pink, flowers, ghibli, anime, tattoos, everything Lunestelle and Kenna both like. But she has her personal style (regarding clothes and the way she photographs) that truthful is similar to a thousand others, but she still manages to create a nice feed that is unique to her to some extent. And she fucking goes outside, not all her pictures are in her room or at fucking Disney (since she lives in Germany anyway).

And the fact that Lunestelle made a fucking stories explaining herself after the ghibli photo just shows how immature she is. Didn't she said a few posts back that she was done with the whole copy fiasco and she was going to post everything she wanted without caring about Kenna's annoying fans? Geez.

Edited by Lynn

Posted

For the person who said she furiously stalks here, she does. I confronted her on her photo theft months back, and instead of replying to me directly she liked her boyfriend’s condescending “artists should be thankful their art is shared and appreciated, even without credit!!” comment, stalked the thread, and came back to IG to whine at me in a reply that I called her a coward on here for letting her boyfriend handle her shit for her. 

She knows about and keeps track of this thread 100%.

Posted

oh god, ok I give up ahah this is out of control xD

ok you guys are right its borderline creepy, I think the worst part is the gestures 

Posted (edited)

Hey i'm sorry if i'm reaching here but i ran a sharpen filter over lune's 'proof' pic and other People's instastory pics with white top and i think she could also just used that 'proof date' from another pic and pasted it in

Screenshot_20180601-214913.thumb.png.8c9der thosethose darker uneven dots along the dark bottom line? She could have made a cut to make it seem the pic was taken on that date 

Screenshot_20180601-214913.thumb.png.8c9the red line shoes where i think could be a cut

Screenshot_20180605-093837_Instagram_mh1this is how white bg looked after sharpening with all other white story images. It's just an even pattern even after filtering 

This is not proof lune did make a cut and as said this is nitpicking but this is to point out the possibility her proof is not really a proof 

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted (edited)

Now after the Kendra WK is gone, I'd love to see some kind of proof compilation from the other side too. Of the stuff Kenna copied from Lunestelle. Let's not forget that she did both the pink hair and the In Love With A Ghost music in her videos first. And contrary to what the WK stated in their comparison post, she was by far the first to post singing videos. 

Now I'm not saying she doesn't copy Kenna, cause it's obvious she owns the exact same clothes, mugs etc.

And while all of it can't be a coincidence, a lot of it can be explained by Tumblr aesthetic in general (the shots in bras with crystals, the specific angles and props), and how sponsorships work in a niche community (like the fox beret, which was sent out to every single influencer with that kind of aesthetic, or companies like Yesstyle, and whimsical etsy stores making very similar items and sending them out for publicity).

Also, the whole issue is a bit more complex, since even in the Kenna thread it was brought up that on different occasions one of them announced something (like a hair colour change or wanting a black cat etc.) and the other just ninja'd her by eventually getting it and/or posting about it sooner (it's a mad race guys:alpacaheadshake:).

Soo

I wonder if we dug deeper would we find more occasions where the creepo wasn't actually her?

I believe the whole picture is a lot less radical than what that one (biased) comparison post made it seem like, and it's more a case of a girl who had an idol, started her own channel by getting heavily inspired by her (I'm pretty sure her interest in her current aesthetic is genuine) and maybe went too far sometimes. Then the other flipped out, and since then they are like aesthetic twins fighting over who is more "real" with Lunestelle's disadvantage of getting in the game later than Kenna and having been obviously inspired by her at the start of her "influencer career".

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly
Sry guys it's a whale of a post

Posted

YES please. I tried putting dates on those comparison pics but with the first time ever both of them posted about such things and most of them were a YEAR apart so no matter what it seemed belle copied kendra but idk thats not that bad. Just more recently (half a year?) things have gotten weird . Also dont they live basically in the same city? (region?) It's easier to find the same items that way. 

Ah I sound like a desperate whiteknight haha but I want to have some faith in her

Also @CosplayQueen I don't understand you comparison pic :alpacaconfused: you mean the white band is pasted on the pic? 

Posted

Now after the Kendra WK is gone, I'd love to see some kind of proof compilation from the other side too. Of the stuff Kenna copied from Lunestelle. Let's not forget that she did both the pink hair and the In Love With A Ghost music in her videos first. And contrary to what the WK stated in their comparison post, she was by far the first to post singing videos. 

Now I'm not saying she doesn't copy Kenna, cause it's obvious she owns the exact same clothes, mugs etc.

And while all of it can't be a coincidence, a lot of it can be explained by Tumblr aesthetic in general (the shots in bras with crystals, the specific angles and props), and how sponsorships work in a niche community (like the fox beret, which was sent out to every single influencer with that kind of aesthetic, or companies like Yesstyle, and whimsical etsy stores making very similar items and sending them out for publicity).

Also, the whole issue is a bit more complex, since even in the Kenna thread it was brought up that on different occasions one of them announced something (like a hair colour change or wanting a black cat etc.) and the other just ninja'd her by eventually getting it and/or posting about it sooner (it's a mad race guys:alpacaheadshake:).

Soo

I wonder if we dug deeper would we find more occasions where the creepo wasn't actually her?

I believe the whole picture is a lot less radical than what that one (biased) comparison post made it seem like, and it's more a case of a girl who had an idol, started her own channel by getting heavily inspired by her (I'm pretty sure her interest in her current aesthetic is genuine) and maybe went too far sometimes. Then the other flipped out, and since then they are like aesthetic twins fighting over who is more "real" with Lunestelle's disadvantage of getting in the game later than Kenna and having been obviously inspired by her at the start of her "influencer career".

Wouldn't be surprised. Kenna has already stolen art from others and like Lunestelle, has taken inspiration from people to do things (her friends' mickey ears headband thing that a million other people do already).

Posted

Soo

I honestly don't think kenna copies lunestelle at all. She doesn't need to. They aren't on the same level. 

And apologies if this offends you or anyone, but the people still arguing that all of this stuff is a coincidence. Still? Really? I think that's beyond idiotic now. Lunestelle has ridden off the back of kenna - think about how long kenna has been making videos for, still does frequently and for longer- she's worked hard regardless of what you think of her. She has build a pretty definite identity. Lunestelle has made maybe 25 videos at most, none with original ideas and even worse pretty much directly mimicking kenna. I'd personally be furious but that's just my 2 cents. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this was lunestelle writing this tbh. 

Posted (edited)

I honestly don't think kenna copies lunestelle at all. She doesn't need to. They aren't on the same level. 

And apologies if this offends you or anyone, but the people still arguing that all of this stuff is a coincidence. Still? Really? I think that's beyond idiotic now. Lunestelle has ridden off the back of kenna - think about how long kenna has been making videos for, still does frequently and for longer- she's worked hard regardless of what you think of her. She has build a pretty definite identity. Lunestelle has made maybe 25 videos at most, none with original ideas and even worse pretty much directly mimicking kenna. I'd personally be furious but that's just my 2 cents. 

good fucking jesus, I'm not lunestelle -_-"

Is it impossible to not be furiously for or against someone and show a blind eye to anything that would make the situation less black and white?

I just wrote right there in my post that all of this can't be a coincidence and she was obviously mimicking Kenna when she made her channel and instagram, sometimes maybe even bought the same mugs and clothes and whatever.

What my post was meant to say was "hey, did you consider that there are much more sides to this story, than what that comparison post shows?". Before we all threw ourselves in a rage fit. And yes, it actually happened that Kenna started using the same indie producer's music after Lunestelle did in her videos, and yes, she had pink hair before Kenna. Does that mean Kenna's copying her? Not necessarily. The same explanations stand here that I wrote about the proof against Lunestelle.

I don't like either one of these girls.

And I also wouldn't be surprised if you were that banned user who wrote the OP.

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted

Kenna working hard? LMAO Now that's a first. 

Posted (edited)

And I also wouldn't be surprised if you were that banned user who wrote the OP.

B-but I wrote the OP and I'm not banned...??

Re: dates and deets on who copies who, I'd love to see that. Pretty sure I remember it going both ways during the initial drams.

What sucks is that Lune was never able to make her own identity after this, but that's pretty much her fault. Its killing me to agree with a Kenna wk but it's true, they're not on the same level. At all.

Hey i'm sorry if i'm reaching here but i ran a sharpen filter over lune's 'proof' pic and other People's instastory pics with white top and i think she could also just used that 'proof date' from another pic and pasted it in

Screenshot_20180601-214913.thumb.png.8c9der thosethose darker uneven dots along the dark bottom line? She could have made a cut to make it seem the pic was taken on that date 

Screenshot_20180601-214913.thumb.png.8c9the red line shoes where i think could be a cut

Screenshot_20180605-093837_Instagram_mh1this is how white bg looked after sharpening with all other white story images. It's just an even pattern even after filtering 

This is not proof lune did make a cut and as said this is nitpicking but this is to point out the possibility her proof is not really a proof 

You are a freaking detective and I love it.

Edited by TwinkleSkulls

Posted

B-but I wrote the OP and I'm not banned...??

I was refering to that miyabidoll person, who made that "Lunestelle Exposed" post and was later banned by a mod as they exposed themselves as a Kenna WK, violated rules and whatever else they did, I was late to the party...

Posted

So miss Kenken is going ash blonde. How long do you think it'll take Miss Lunesta to dye her hair too 🤔

Posted (edited)

So miss Kenken is going ash blonde. How long do you think it'll take Miss Lunesta to dye her hair too 🤔

😂 Lunesta...

I actually kind of hope she does, blonde is a really good color on her (as is that pale blue she had a little while back. You know, the one Ken didn't do.)

Edited by TwinkleSkulls