774 posts in this topic

Posted

Eh there are some things like the mug that yeah.. are a bit too much, but I remember for example that when the fox beret came out every insta girl with a bit of an aesthethic had it. Lunnestelle used to post singing vid at the begfining of her insta (not much though) and the haircut.. really? 

I sound like a whiteknight I know but I spend a lot of time on Insta and I have seen a lot of girls doing/posting almost the same shit

But oh well I might be wrong who knows 

In Lunestelle's defense, the ginger hair and singing she did first. She did the singing thing first years ago on IG.

That being said, I don't think if they had the same hair and that was it anybody would say anything, but since it's everything AND the hair, it seems pretty......... bad ya know.

Posted

In Lunestelle's defense, the ginger hair and singing she did first. She did the singing thing first years ago on IG.

That being said, I don't think if they had the same hair and that was it anybody would say anything, but since it's everything AND the hair, it seems pretty......... bad ya know.

ohoh yeah I meant that she always had short hair (If I remember correctly) and she varies from short to long to no bangs wich is common? I'm no one to talk as I have had the same haircut for years 😅 But I also change my fringe time to time 

Even though there's an obvious copy I feel belle is a bit more interested in what she chooses. For example the crystals, she had them for quite a long time whereas Kenna used them for a phase. 

What I mean is that she doesnt throw away how she acts everytime she changes seasons

Posted

Tbh the coffee mugs and the copied clothes make her more suspicious to me than copies hairstyles etc. You can get a haircut anywhere but why go so far to look up the EXACT same mugs or clothes or whatsoever as kenna on the web? also if she KNOWS kenna had posted a photo with a certain mug, hairstyle, dress etc 1-2 weeks ago, why does lunestelle always feel the need to post the same item DESPITE that she had already been found out for making... very similiar photos to kenna? not gonna wk kenne since i find her more annoying as a person, but i think the person who made the comparison got a point. especially if you are already in a though position because people already call you out for copying - sorry but why did lunestelle even keep posting the same stuff instead of getting more careful? to me it seems a lot as if she does it on purpose or if she's provocing.

Posted (edited)

ken_3.png.60acda44ea3acfc7b2bc6980261b95

This is getting ridiculous.

foxglove1.jpg

Edited by TwinkleSkulls
I don't know how to format this right but you get the idea

Posted

Out of all the flowers she could take a pic of, she chose that one flower...

Posted

Belle has gotten laughably provocative, I say we let her stew in her "Pay attention to me!!!!!!" soup because attention is all she wants xD 

Posted

Also, Lunestelle used the same songs as Kenna for her videos like "hold me - olmos", "In love with a ghost - flowers" or pogo' songs.

And she also mentioned in her "get to know me" she loves harry potter, avatar the air bender, over the garden wall, said that she has sensitive eyes and her favourite place on earth is disneyland, everything just like Kenna...

Posted

damn she's at it again. after kenna's apology lunestelle got a free ticket to copy her now anyway. kenna already said that she is the one in the wrong. feels to me as if lunestelle is going all out with the copying now.

Posted

Man, it's nuts seeing it laid out like that. Some of the things I don't see as a big deal (e.g., same haircut, doing faux freckles, using a wand in a lookbook, some of the poses... which seems like every girl does online now), but I do find it odd that they own the exact same mugs, same Hogwarts notebook, have a similar posting stamp, etc.

Like yeah we all drink our tea and coffee from mugs, we all write in pretty journals, we all burn candles, etc.  But if I posted pictures of my mugs, my candles, my journals, they would not be the exact ones Kenna uses. 

Posted

So I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, and a lot of things are almost a year apart (like the Harry potter journal, so I would assume belle got the money to buy it after a whole year) Also Kenna has been on Insta since 2013 and belle a year later. 

But well she has just disappointed me by posting the exact same flower, at least she didn't say she identifies with it like Kenna 

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Kimplysenna

Posted

On her Instagram story today she posted a picture of her outfit and who woulda guessed it would be overalls, a scarf, and a flowy long sleeve white top underneath. Kind of maybe looks a bit familiar to me. Hmmm... I wonder where she would have gotten this awful outfit inspiration from...

Posted

I felt incredibly sorry for both of them. I had hope for Lunestelle because I really thought she’s a kind person. I don’t understand why she does this.

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Kimplysenna

Posted

Pfffft her commenting on it like she didn’t fight me about crediting it, y’all I’m dead. The artist liked my comment on that photo btw lol.