• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1243 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Kimplysenna

Posted

Well that was unexpected... I still can't understand what this person was trying to achieve by doing an account like that if it wasn't for the drama . 

After all this person is a bit more mature than both of them (keno and bell)

Posted

1525891939815.jpg

I do agree with the admin of this account - they are the ones who started stirring the pot again after this whole "copying fiasco" was supposed to be done and over with during Kenna's 2nd apology video lmao. I have a feeling the admin was more a fan of Kenna than Belle even though they claimed to like both of them (which I doubt because they seem to lean more towards Kenna). So this fan bringing up this 'copying this, copying that' drama is really doing nobody any favors and will probably bring more crap to Belle (like rabid kenna fans attacking her again) and more crap to Kenna (for allowing/not speaking up about the hate her fans are sending to people on her behalf). And yes, I do agree. Kenna has no control over her fans. But at the same time, having fans like the admin of this account bringing up old drama just comes to show what kind fanbase Kenna has, which probably won't give Kenna a good reputation in the end. I'm saying this because I remember in Kenna's video, she was talking about how she doesn't want her fanbase to send hate to the people who have drawn inspiration from her.

• Kenna: I want people to look at my channel and our little community and think, "Holy crap. Everyone is so nice here." So let's all just try and be super kind and super positive. (source: https://youtu.be/Ix9kCawHICQ?t=133)

I don't know, these positive words from Kenna could be a product of her Boho-spiritual phase, but it could also be something that she genuinely wanted when she first began her YouTube channel. Either way, her fans didn't get the memo and will continue to seek out other girls who they think has copied Kenna or has drawn inspiration from her. So all in all, I guess the admin made a good move in deciding to no longer update their page. 

Posted

I’m gonna say in my opinion that whole comparison account was dumb and they probably did start it to stir up drama but they then couldn’t dish the heat. Even still, it’s pretty obvious that Luney Tunes was still getting “inspo” or whatever from McKankle but they’re both as toxic as each other. But Belle was way more clever at hiding it bc I was duped for sometime after the whole fiasco they had.

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Kimplysenna

Posted

yah that girl was 100% for kenna, and i think shes trying to get in on kennas group of friends( since she gave her personal account away) and i think kenna was hiding behind her friends and family. i think it was petty all of kennas group was liking that accounts stuff. i personally saw it as harrassment. thats just me though. i think its great lunestelle blocked kenna and I cant wait to see what she posts. She already put up a great personal post today.  

Did she actually block Kenna? Where did she say that? I completely missed it lol

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Kimplysenna

Posted

She's so dramatic. Her Instagram story where she's talking about being sick, "my fever is over 100º right now, I might have to go to the hospital if it gets to 103º". She's right that if it gets to 103, she shoud go to the hospital, but 100.4º is when it's first considered a fever for an adult. Having a temperature of over 100º and then complaining that you're going to need to go to the hospital soon is seriously extra. Take some Ibuprofen and go lay down, Belle.

Posted

Wow... I always thought Kenna was overreacting when accusing Lune of copying, but I was never aware of all the details, I always thought it was a general aesthetic thing.... tbh if someone was copying me to this extend I‘d be hella creeped out ._.

Posted

damn when i started reading the list i was like that's a coincidence, those are just popular, its a trend but once i got to the end lmao who is lunastelle tryna kid the girl went out and hunted down the same exact stuff kenna has! crazy antics

Posted

Wow... I always thought Kenna was overreacting when accusing Lune of copying, but I was never aware of all the details, I always thought it was a general aesthetic thing.... tbh if someone was copying me to this extend I‘d be hella creeped out ._.

Yeah that's fucking creepy,. And I know I miss some other details that you can only see in videos, like when Lunestelle talks, she acts exactly like Kenna. 

It angers me to know that Kenna apologized to her when in reality, all was true. I think Kenna was convinced at the beginning but then she saw the amount of hating comments she got, it changed her mind but she was right...

Posted

Wow, that's way past being a coincidence.

Should add dates to them too, so it's known who posted first and who's copying who.

Btw, does anyone know more instagrams/youtubers who have similar aesthetics but arent problematic?

Posted

The mug thing is wild. Going out and getting the same mugs (which were mentioned in Kenna’s favorites videos) seems like a bit much among everything else. She has both of them. I always thought Lunestelle was very inspired by Kenna but those comparisons really kind of show how aggressively she tries to be Kenna.

I went back on her IG (2015) just to see what she was like before she started getting into Kenna’s style and the difference is night and day. Her feed was darker and slightly more rustic. It’s actually very nice.  It felt genuine.  

Posted

Eh there are some things like the mug that yeah.. are a bit too much, but I remember for example that when the fox beret came out every insta girl with a bit of an aesthethic had it. Lunnestelle used to post singing vid at the begfining of her insta (not much though) and the haircut.. really? 

I sound like a whiteknight I know but I spend a lot of time on Insta and I have seen a lot of girls doing/posting almost the same shit

But oh well I might be wrong who knows