159 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A reply was made! (I’m on mobile sorry if things are weird). :alpacasad:

111A00A1-DC5D-4F65-919F-A963C95C3910.png

Hey Lunestelle, you've already shown you use other people's art unsourced. You literally cannot be frustrated when people question the source when you have posted art without saying anything.

It looks lovely, and I'm glad you're utilizing your talents! But nobody was yelling. People are gonna be skeptical if you don't clarify, ma'am.

Edited by Umbreon

Posted (edited)

A reply was made! (I’m on mobile sorry if things are weird). :alpacasad:

111A00A1-DC5D-4F65-919F-A963C95C3910.png

Ok, wow. Who yelled at her? Is she still stalking Pull?  No one yelled at her. I haven’t looked at her post but it seems everyone likes her and is nice to her. 

Also, this level of hand written and type isn’t that complicated and looks like anything you’d find online. I’m not saying either of these things have influenced her artwork. Just that it’s easy to assume with her track record that it’s not hers. 

4FA23CC4-39EE-4973-8E38-93AE2B09EA6F.jpeg

Image by Whimy and Wild

6C6D195F-9348-404A-968C-04DE3619049D.jpeg

Edited by SleepyRoad

Posted

She could delete comments or been given messages.

Posted

She could delete comments or been given messages.

She was asked nicely by one person on the post. It’s known she reads here, so she’s likely talking about us.

Posted

She was asked nicely by one person on the post. It’s known she reads here, so she’s likely talking about us.

Very nicely, seems like she made a mountain out of a molehill or just wanting to act attacked. Just as you mentioned before, even if she actually was getting spammed (which is unlikely) she shouldn't complain that people are wanting her to credit somebody if she had indeed taken someones work without permission, especially seeing as she has done that sort of thing previously! I don't get how she has the cheek to react the way she has over it. ¬¬ Why are all these girls similar in being so defensive and unapologetic over everything?

Ofcourse people are going to second guess you if you've given reason for them to do so before! xD She should get used to people wondering whether or not any art/pics she posts are original from now on.

Posted

I do not think she was too defensive. I'm thinking she takes these as attacks. Over on kenners page they are talking about how Lune has depression. Maybe she is not handling the negatives as well as she normally could? Because her mentality is not as strong right now. So she feels attacks. 

But i I do like her so I might be more in her favor I'm sorry I don't know the right word English is not my first language.

Posted (edited)

I do not think she was too defensive. I'm thinking she takes these as attacks. Over on kenners page they are talking about how Lune has depression. Maybe she is not handling the negatives as well as she normally could? Because her mentality is not as strong right now. So she feels attacks. 

But i I do like her so I might be more in her favor I'm sorry I don't know the right word English is not my first language.

I agree with you, like jesus christ the girl just got so much shit because McUnorginial got her fans to attack her so much, still to this day you'll find comments from Kenna fan attacking Lunestelle for "copying" Kenna. Cut the girl some slack she's been through a lot. Of course, she'll gonna take a lot of things as an attack and get defensive, that's all she has been exposed to lately.

Edited by andraste

Posted

I agree with you, like jesus christ the girl just got so much shit because McUnorginial got her fans to attack her so much, still to this day you'll find comments from Kenna fan attacking Lunestelle for "copying" Kenna. Cut the girl some slack she's been through a lot. Of course, she'll gonna take a lot of things as an attack and get defensive, that's all she has been exposed to lately.

She gets plenty of slack.  People on her page were incrediably civil with her asking about it. Literally one person kindly asked who drew it. 

The only time anyone on this forum gets on her ass is when she actively takes art from people without credit (which as discussed, is severely harmful), which she’s promised to not do anymore, and since this is her own work it’s fine. It looks lovely. 

Now, people trying to come after her for “””””copying”””””” Kenna can slag off. She doesn’t steal jack from anybody, and Kenna’s toads that have been getting pissy at her about it ( her friend Bree, especially ) can get bent.

But I’m still going to get annoyed if she reposts art without credit, and since she didn’t state where the overlay came from that’s what I assumed happened, because she’s done it before. I’m glad she’s using her talents to make content for her page, though. 

Posted

I mean... I do feel for her after everything that happened and it sucks that she's still getting comments about Kenna, but that doesn't give her a free pass for reposting other people's work without credit. I didn't really see how it was an attack either, the comment asking if it was hers was polite enough. All that was needed was a reply to the comment to clarify? She can't expect people not to wonder when she's posted art that isn't hers more than once.