• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Random Chat Thread

2471 posts in this topic

Posted

I-I have no idea why idols are coming back. It was only fun when I was a hardcord weeb at age 13-14. It’s embarrassing to try to be an idol in this day and age, its super cringey... 2 of my friends are trying to become one (one is even older than me... and the other one is younger than me), s-stop! It’s not cute! I’m sorry. The idol demand went down ages ago! They’re all in texas too, some of them are cute don’t get me wrong but some of them are... really cringey (galaxygirlpaida) i’m sorry! You are v cute but honey you cant sing and your movements are awkward. i mean if you guys are doing this to have fun that’s cute I guess... just know this wont get anywhere but your local con ;-; i feel bad for saying alla this but its 2018 who the hell is checking for idols??

Posted

I-I have no idea why idols are coming back. It was only fun when I was a hardcord weeb at age 13-14. It’s embarrassing to try to be an idol in this day and age, its super cringey... 2 of my friends are trying to become one (one is even older than me... and the other one is younger than me), s-stop! It’s not cute! I’m sorry. The idol demand went down ages ago! They’re all in texas too, some of them are cute don’t get me wrong but some of them are... really cringey (galaxygirlpaida) i’m sorry! You are v cute but honey you cant sing and your movements are awkward. i mean if you guys are doing this to have fun that’s cute I guess... just know this wont get anywhere but your local con ;-; i feel bad for saying alla this but its 2018 who the hell is checking for idols??

Just checked this galay girl paida to get my dose of cringe. I've seen more cringy stuff. She's technically on key but that thing doesn't suit her at all .She looks delusional(if this is indeed something she wants to do in her life and it's not just a fun karaoke thing.I realy can't tell). I feel like she has a nice voice and she could do something good with it if she left the weaboo part out.

Posted

i literally doesn't have any motivation to go to school, i rather work tbh 

Posted

Just checked this galay girl paida to get my dose of cringe. I've seen more cringy stuff. She's technically on key but that thing doesn't suit her at all .She looks delusional(if this is indeed something she wants to do in her life and it's not just a fun karaoke thing.I realy can't tell). I feel like she has a nice voice and she could do something good with it if she left the weaboo part out.

I mean I follow her cause I think shes genuinely cute, but I feel like if she just... got a new aesthetic she'd be doing better. When she sings, it sounds like she putting on a fake cutesy voice and it makes me cringe. I hope that it's just for fun but I feel like a part of her genuinely wants to become a real idol 

Posted

So uh.... the guy who I was in love with back in tenth grade is officially single and I'm kinda happy....???? Didn't understand what he saw in her. She was just another copy+paste wannbe thottie insta model.

giphy.thumb.gif.8467940af99e96f93ab1053d

Posted

I got into a fight with a friend a year ago over something stupid. Sometimes I see her on ig or some friend's posts and I kinda miss her. I didn't apologize because of my stupid pride. Kinda regretting, kinda not. Idk man.

Posted

not sure if i should put this in rant but i dont think it really is?

i desire to be famous and i wonder why. ive had this when i gained interest in watching movies. i know the entertainment industry has dark sides though.

but yet, it scares me? because people scrutinize your appearance and you get bashers. i hate the thought of people finding flaws in my looks but, despite this, i dream to be famous? i dont know why. it feels so good but the serious thought of it scares me;; and i'm not that confident

Posted (edited)

Meh

Edited by mushroom
*rolls eyes*

Posted

uhhh guys...?

Screen_Shot_2018-07-05_at_8.05.11_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-07-05_at_8.16.43_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-07-05_at_8.17.00_PM.thu

But about PULL users over reacting.... it's gotten worse. 

Why are you so keen on bringing (negative) Lolcow’s content to PULL? Who gives a fuck? I like going on both but seriously, this battle of ‘who’s better’ is ridiculous af. 

Posted (edited)

uhhh guys...?

Screen_Shot_2018-07-05_at_8.16.43_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-07-05_at_8.17.00_PM.thu

Heh, I've seen content that was originally posted on PULL re-appear on lolcow more than just once (like my Miranda Unstable edit). I'm pretty sure lolcow and PULL users lurk/post on each other's websites (and like each other) a lot more than both of us are pretending to do :^)

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

To be honest, some people can't change their dreams. I'm not sure if your friends want to become idols because it's so kawaii uwu or if they really put their heart into it. I want to become one too. but it's because I've been on stage since I'm a kid and the thought of entertaining people and making them smile with my own dance group makes me wanna fight for it. Still, I know it's not possible, especially because entertainments rarely accept a foreigner and if they do, they don't get payed well etc.

And I agree with you, it is indeed embarassing because people will think you're a koreaboo/weeaboo if you say it in public. So I guess most people keep it as a secret. At least me.

Btw, I'm new here and English isn't my first language, so please don't mind my grammar!

Posted (edited)

I got into a fight with a friend a year ago over something stupid. Sometimes I see her on ig or some friend's posts and I kinda miss her. I didn't apologize because of my stupid pride. Kinda regretting, kinda not. Idk man.

I think you should reach out and apologize; what's the harm in that. I cut off a friend over something at the time that just enraged me. Me and her are both pretty prideful people, but in the end she reached out to me to say that she's really happy for me.

Her doing that just touched my dark soul a bit. We may not be as close as we once were, but it's nice to know that we both are genuinely happy for one another even it's from a far. 

Edited by rosetea

Posted (edited)

uhhh guys...?

Lmao that top one is kinda true though. LOL LIKE visit any of the threads were the snowflake visits Japan or even hints at going there you'll see a lot of "ThEy OnLy GoInG fOr ThE aNiMeZ' like and what lol. How is that affecting you at all not everyone cares about the culture of a place they want to visit. If I want to go to India just to try the curry and not learn anything about the culture that's fine. I think some people are just lowkey salty that they are too poor to go. Aint nothing wrong with that just admit it.

And idk what they're harping about. Y'all catch ONE snowflake admin on pull (that was GOLDEN I GOTTA SAY) and they never let that shit go. Stfu Lolcow has gone downhill too ever since the mod lost his damn mind and locked every thread that he didnt personally agree with and ran into the sunset to never be seen again(and then he cried about having a thread on himself oh wahhh) . Like THAT was the mark of it going downhill, people weren't crazy around that time. P sure that mod was a male too that's prolly why they hate men now. Y'all are all catty bitches too and we all mix and mingle. I know y'all are here you keep tabs on us 'cause you run to this little thread to complain about it I've seen it I just don't say anything. Why? 'cause no one really cares. Only the ones who want to get points cause 'lel pull is bad'. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. Lmao half of the people on lolcow are insecure and it's so obvious which is why they have a lot of rant threads on /ot/ about them crying about how they're lonely and insecure. :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by Sodapop

Posted

I just finished a kdrama last night and omggg that shit had me crying. LIKE I WASN'T READY FOR THE EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER THAT IT BECAME. THE LAST TWO EPISODE HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT AND I WAS LIKE SHOUTING AT THE TV. KDRAMAS DO NOT DO THAT TO ME. I didn't want it to be over, it was only 16 episodes! WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF. It's called Oh My Ghost on Netflix. Totes recommend it.

Image result for sobbing gif

Posted

My dad found my old notebook at the storeroom and handed it back to me. It's been like 8 years or so since i forgot about this book. I look past over the pages and..

....HOLY SH*T

IMG_20180707_210611_436.thumb.jpg.cab883

...a 15 year old me put a lot of effort to draw this. I have a lot of drawings in this note but this is easily one of my favs. The reason she doesn't have any nose is because i used to hate drawing noses :harharplz:.  My drawings kinda improves after that.