Random Chat Thread

1647 posts in this topic

Posted

I will send a pic of my cat as help cause cute stuff? Also, I know the feeling, i get it often cause me andmy partner, sadly, don't live together yet 

20180618_164022.jpg

Oh my God it looks so soft agshshdh thank you 💝

Posted

I think I’m now finally realizing I got rejected and it’s getting on my nerves. I wasn’t angry or sad earlier but now it’s hitting me...

Aww it'll be okay gurl! :alpacacrush: It took a lot of guts to do what you did, so have no shame in that!

I know it's hard, but just try not to think about it too much.

I'd suggest hanging out with yo buds or just pigging out on some delicious snacks to keep your mind off of it!

Posted

Aww it'll be okay gurl! :alpacacrush: It took a lot of guts to do what you did, so have no shame in that!

I know it's hard, but just try not to think about it too much.

I'd suggest hanging out with yo buds or just pigging out on some delicious snacks to keep your mind off of it!

yeah, I’ve been working and and anxiously awaiting my Seventeen merch that should come anyday now.

Posted

Kind of want to do a mukbang channel with the bf since all we do is eat a lot... LOL why not film it and make things interesting. Another part of me doesn't, just because his friends/roomies are always home, so we wouldn't have much opportunities to film (plus my bf works a lot ughh). 

Posted

Related image

I-I finally decided to bite the bullet and actually make a youtube channel of me just playing otome mobile games ;-; idk I've been thinking about it for years so :') here goes.

Posted

Whelp, I’ll never see accent guy again. Am I sad? A little...

12825324-EBAA-43DF-BA8F-1B338D14F3D1.thu

i still have connections to the gym guy tho

Posted

wannabe insta baddie girl cant handle people not praising her. anyone who says anything negative are "bitches and haters." ive seen you and youre not all that, dont know why you have such a big ego. but yeah, keep thinking youre the shit because you have fake followers and likes that you buy lmao.

Posted

PIXYTERI IS BACK AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER

1428009105842.thumb.gif.bbfb99b9e04cade6

Posted

He said YES.

tumblr_mrxyf9WkIX1r43mgoo1_500.gif

Posted

KCon and I’m guessing they’re coming yup with tour dates too.

Who’s your bias?

I'm so bad at replying on time jfc

Minghao, but I like them all anyway. I also stan their brotherhood :alpacacrush:

Posted

I'm so bad at replying on time jfc

Minghao, but I like them all anyway. I also stan their brotherhood :alpacacrush:

good choice. I like his voice.

Posted (edited)

good choice. I like his voice.

I knoowww! his voice is so good and soft. I love it. I'm glad he's the one who took my attention out of all of them 

he also has a soothing voice. it helped me feel better when i had a headache.

Edited by polvorongirl

Posted

Get ready for a lot of tea and screenshots on two certain threads. This gon be good 

Image result for BUGS BUNNY RUNNING GIF

Posted

i've been occupied with my looks, like... a lot of times, to the point it's stressful. i wish i had the courage to tell my college friends about my problem (because y'know, they see me everyday), but i'm too scared and i don't have deep closure with them. :alpacasad: it may seem like a petty problem, but it's a huge burden to me. 

i'm also too shy to see the counselor. i'm afraid of what they'll think

Posted

I knoowww! his voice is so good and soft. I love it. I'm glad he's the one who took my attention out of all of them 

he also has a soothing voice. it helped me feel better when i had a headache.

I actually have his picture as my background to the Seventeen app. It looks nicer than Jeonghan’s and I adore Jeonghan.

C32583A1-0E0F-4517-9665-1EF9E86A6173.thu