• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Random Chat Thread

1890 posts in this topic

Posted

I dropped out of my Accounting class. I couldn't handle it with Bio and 25+ hours of work each week. It was 14 weeks of work in a 10-week class, so yeah. A typical recipe for disaster. At least there would be no record on my transcript.

But I'd have to take the course next spring. Hopefully, I can succeed in it with a clear head.  

Plus, I just finished my first Bio test. But I didn't make time to study since I was too busy with Accounting. I was also upset before taking it so I wasn't in the right state of mind. 

Oh well. Hopefully, I passed. I don't want to kiss my 4.0 goodbye. *starts praying*

Posted

Can someone in Belgium please kidnap me for tonight my mom is watching goddamn Amy Schumer on Netflix.

Posted

i watched seventeen project w/ my sis and mom and... damn. i can't believe minghao went from a cutie icream head to what he is now askjsdkjs

i also really love their bond together :alpacacrush:

Posted

i watched seventeen project w/ my sis and mom and... damn. i can't believe minghao went from a cutie icream head to what he is now askjsdkjs

Sorry if this is off topic to what you’re saying but I love your username haha

Posted

Sorry if this is off topic to what you’re saying but I love your username haha

Thank you! That reminds me... I haven't eaten polvoron in a long while now :alpacasad:

Posted

I wish I had more friends! I live in the netherlands, I used to have tons of online friends but it all faded and Im so bad with making real life friends :( so if youre ever looking for a friend Im here, hahA

Posted

I think this PR stunt by iHOP is working, for me at least. I really want to go get some iHO🅱️ now. I'm in love with their chicken and waffles, and also their breakfast sampler.

I like the chicken and waffles too, and the appitizer sampler. :darth:

Posted (edited)

Spoilers b/c it's kinda gross

Dear Mother Nature,

Just because I watched a video of a cockroach giving birth out of curiosity, it doesn't mean that I would like the see the live version happen in my bedroom.

Sincerely,

me.

P.S. I killed both the cockroach and its unborn baby. I don't care if I get sinned for that, because I don't want that happening in my room, out of all places.

Edited by MrBlobby
why not

Posted

I'm going to my very first part time job interview next week but I'm terrified, any advice for overcoming nervousness?

Posted

I'm going to my very first part time job interview next week but I'm terrified, any advice for overcoming nervousness?

It's not as bad as it seems. Let them know its your first time and you'll start to calm down, also engage and ask a lot of questions. 
One on one interviews are great and the more you do them, the more confident you'll become because of the experiences. 

Though if its a group interview then you're fucked lol don't even bother going honestly

But to actually answer your question, just hype yourself up. Do things throughout the week leading to the interview that makes you feel good. For me personally, if I had an interview I would wake up extra early to focus on my makeup,hair and outfit because I get confident when I feel pretty lol

Posted

YALL I FAILED MY DRIVING TEST AGAIN. I DID EVERYTHING CORRECT THIS TIME BUT I CANT FUCKING PARALLEL PARK I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO FUCK ME UP. WHY IS THIS  ON THE TEST MAN. HAD IT NOT BEEN I WOULD'VE HAD MY LICENSE. I CAN FUCKING DRIVE ALRIGHT JUST GIVE IT TO ME

Image result for funny crying anime girl GIF

Posted

The ending made me cryyyy.

Posted

YALL I FAILED MY DRIVING TEST AGAIN. I DID EVERYTHING CORRECT THIS TIME BUT I CANT FUCKING PARALLEL PARK I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO FUCK ME UP. WHY IS THIS  ON THE TEST MAN. HAD IT NOT BEEN I WOULD'VE HAD MY LICENSE. I CAN FUCKING DRIVE ALRIGHT JUST GIVE IT TO ME

Image result for funny crying anime girl GIF

I'm so sorry. I guess just keep practicing on that. Man that really does suck though. Thankfully that's no longer a part of the testing where I live :alpacaworry:. I hope you can get it soon!! Good luck! :alpacacrush:

Posted

I'm so sorry. I guess just keep practicing on that. Man that really does suck though. Thankfully that's no longer a part of the testing where I live :alpacaworry:. I hope you can get it soon!! Good luck! :alpacacrush:

:alpacadone: Where do you live?? so I can move there, and take the test and move back

Yeah.. I want to try the test again in two weeks so im going to practice my ass off until then

Posted

:alpacadone: Where do you live?? so I can move there, and take the test and move back

Yeah.. I want to try the test again in two weeks so im going to practice my ass off until then

In my country there is the unspoken rule that in order to pass you have to bribe the examiner. It is guaranteed that he's gonna fail you if you don't do it (yeah welcome to Balkans ¬¬). Are you sure that this doesn't happen in your country?