Random Chat Thread

1498 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone know where I can get realistic looking colored circle lenses. I’m not trying to be a weeaboo, regular colored contacts just don’t fit over my irises. 

Posted

I'm gonna quit my job and no one can stop me.

giphy_copy_11.thumb.gif.bc6d6f41c537bde5

Image result for popcorn gif

Posted

Image result for popcorn gif

Aight. So I work at Six Flags and Im always been forgotten. They never bother to tell me anything so I’m always the one getting in trouble. Just recently I was supposed to leave at around 5 is but they forgot about me and made me stay till 8. That was the final straw. 

Posted

I'm feeling fresh with my new profile pic 😎

(bonus point if you can guess who he is.)

Posted (edited)

Aight. So I work at Six Flags and Im always been forgotten. They never bother to tell me anything so I’m always the one getting in trouble. Just recently I was supposed to leave at around 5 is but they forgot about me and made me stay till 8. That was the final straw. 

tell us more

Edited by Chocolate factory escape

Posted

Gurl, you have every right to be pissed off about this.

Was it just you that was supposed to leave at 5 or was it including all your coworkers?

If it's the latter, that's pretty messed up of your coworkers to dip without saying a word to you even if your manager forgot to tell you :alpacaworry:

Posted

1528728064540.gif

Y'all I'm shook af. My bf asked me to marry him and I haven't given him an answer yet and I actually dunno what to do haha... Our 6 year anniversary is next month and he says he wants an answer by then and uhm.. I don't know. I do envison us married in the future but I thought by then I'd be in the career I wanted... in the house I wanted... not... here. I-Im not saying no but def no yes at this moment. 

Posted

Gurl, you have every right to be pissed off about this.

Was it just you that was supposed to leave at 5 or was it including all your coworkers?

If it's the latter, that's pretty messed up of your coworkers to dip without saying a word to you even if your manager forgot to tell you :alpacaworry:

Nope. I was supposed to leave at 5. And they sent everyone else home who was supposed to leave at 5. They need to hire more people because they are understaffed af.

Posted

1528728064540.gif

Y'all I'm shook af. My bf asked me to marry him and I haven't given him an answer yet and I actually dunno what to do haha... Our 6 year anniversary is next month and he says he wants an answer by then and uhm.. I don't know. I do envison us married in the future but I thought by then I'd be in the career I wanted... in the house I wanted... not... here. I-Im not saying no but def no yes at this moment. 

Congrats, thats wonderful news \o/ but do relax and think it over but I do know one thing, you can accept the proposal but can delay the actual wedding till everything is right but thats just my opinion.

Posted

Anyone know where I can get realistic looking colored circle lenses. I’m not trying to be a weeaboo, regular colored contacts just don’t fit over my irises. 

I’d say pinkicon, desiolens and lens.me

Pinkicon seems to be more affordable c:

Posted

I’d say pinkicon, desiolens and lens.me

Pinkicon seems to be more affordable c:

thanks! You a real one! 

Posted (edited)

I think this PR stunt by iHOP is working, for me at least. I really want to go get some iHO🅱️ now. I'm in love with their chicken and waffles, and also their breakfast sampler.

Edited by yuqi the qt

Posted

I think this PR stunt by iHOP is working, for me at least. I really want to go get some iHO🅱️ now. I'm in love with their chicken and waffles, and also their breakfast sampler.

I just realized ihop and international house of pancakes are the same thing :derp:

Posted

I'd honestly kill for someone in another country to help me find old manga series that I can't seem to find here or reasonably priced online. There is so many series I want and I dunno what to do about it. Any help is fine as long as it's not book depository (already abuse that) and eBay (no way in hell paying 60aud for one manga) and Amazon is not really an option here anymore cause fucking new tax coming in on July 1st and they cut us off for a heavily reduced AU version of it.

Yes, I am willing to pay for both product and shipping if it's a good deal, I am a woman of my word.

Posted

1528728064540.gif

Image result for nervous anime gif

When you make the same post on lolcow and they tell you to leave your bf omg