• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2191 posts in this topic

Posted

I was watching Prison Playbook and in the first episode the main character gets into prison and i can say i relate to it. Not me going to prison(although i almost did end up there) but the reason he was in it. Had it not been for the young officer who took pity on me, I would have been in prison by now.

Also

IMG_20180521_231243.thumb.jpg.2d4262a975

Posted

Oh Hyuk is on tour and hitting up a city nearby!!

Sweet bald angel baby :alpacalove:

Posted

Oh Hyuk is on tour and hitting up a city nearby!!

Sweet bald angel baby :alpacalove:

I read "Oh Hyuk" in goofy's voice and now I cant stop laughing. 😂

Posted

I read "Oh Hyuk" in goofy's voice and now I cant stop laughing. 😂

LMFAO I DID TOO

I was like

Image result for goofy gif hyuk?????

Posted

Whenever I spend money on something a bit expensive I always have this guilty feeling. Even though I use the money that I have saved up from different occasions like Christmas & birthday and I didn't ask or beg from anyone, I just always like to make myself suffer mentally ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Keep having thoughts that make me feel like a wasteful brat who doesn't treasure money, only spends on useless shits :alpacaworry2: 

Posted

Whenever I spend money on something a bit expensive I always have this guilty feeling. Even though I use the money that I have saved up from different occasions like Christmas & birthday and I didn't ask or beg from anyone, I just always like to make myself suffer mentally ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Keep having thoughts that make me feel like a wasteful brat who doesn't treasure money, only spends on useless shits :alpacaworry2: 

Same. There is something about spending money that makes me feel like I did something unforgivably bad and that I'm irresponsible. I start to tell myself I'll spend more money like I spent that money. I tell myself I'll soon run out of money. Then I start telling myself I'll be homeless in the near future and will be completely hopeless.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by maiviam

Posted

Image result for yas  gif

KILLING STALKING IS BACK!! 

Posted

I feefeel the same but lately my partner keeps telling me that it is okay to buy yourself something nice after everything is dealt with or if I saved up for it. I mea, even spending over 50aud makes me nervous lol but you do deserve something nice, it's okay... Which I kinda tell myself often lol

Posted

I've been writing this story in my head for as long as I can remember. I wish I could just... write it down. It's so cliche and everything though. I feel like it's more so a coping mechanism than anything but I wish I could just write it down anyway lol and just tweak it to my liking but it really needs to be on paper. It's a fantasy story. And I love the protags so much and rn I have them broken up and idk how I can do it realistically. I made the protag guy betray the girl and its so out of character that I clearly only did it so I can see how It would turn out. Ugh if I could draw, it would've been a wrap I totally would've had a drawing insta account about this.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Halal Infidel

Posted

I started a uh manga challenge on IG and it makes me so happy to see people do it and tag me in it. Like I know it's two people but I love seeing their posts, it gives me such a boost... I regret nothing lol

I honestly started it for fun and myself but maybe I can find some new manga to read and find out more about them :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

Eh, no sweat off my back.

Edited by sainte

Posted

Why is there a ”L” in LGBT?

I mean- why don't you put something else from other sexuality.

Lesbians are females attracted to females.

So that is gay, basically.

Idk people can still label the lesbians as "lesbians" but I don't know why to put this in LGBT when nowadays especially everyone calls it just "gay".

Posted

Why is there a ”L” in LGBT?

I mean- why don't you put something else from other sexuality.

Lesbians are females attracted to females.

So that is gay, basically.

Idk people can still label the lesbians as "lesbians" but I don't know why to put this in LGBT when nowadays especially everyone calls it just gay".

my friend and i were discussing this too. One time we were asked a girl "are you gay?" and she said "no im lesbian."

... Its the same thing. You are homo. Attracted to the same sex.