Random Chat Thread

844 posts in this topic

Posted

About that.. I dreamed I met you and BonBon in a supermarket and told her "hey, House's looking for you ! he's here !" and then you both met up with each other and looked happy. That's it. 😂

——

I really am a weakass bitch. It's the third time since yesterday that I'm crying listening to a the Gazette song. I was really into them during my teenage years and I recently started to listen to them again and jfc, I still love them so freakin much. :alpacadone: ♥

I wish that your dream became reality! I haven't seen Bonbon on the forums in a while so I'm worried.

Also, no shame in crying over something you love, it's nice to relive your childhood :)  I think there's something nostalgic about old music and music then sounded so much better and unique than it does now haha

Posted

Continuous art theft is one of the worst things you can ever do in your life

rsz_1765d6604490ffd16d27ef9f0576165ac--h

Posted

sometimes I just dileberate why women who were once attractive and decent people do horrible horrible things to themselves and become attention mongerers who additionally ruin their looks.... it’s just sad to watch

Posted

I just discovered that one of my favorite music channels (J-pop Fantasia) has been taken down because of copyright infringement BS. RIP my favorite city pop album videos