• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Random Chat Thread

2468 posts in this topic

Posted

Ugh, I swear, it's so hard finding a really nice pair of jeans :alpacabored:

Join the club, considering most jeans on sale around me can't seem to fit my figure well at my size and looks super daggy if I get bigger...

Am I the only person who celebrates musicians' death anniversaries? I've had this habit since middle school and it never really left me (although when Isshi from Kaggra, died I kind of gave up everything). Anyway, today in Japan time is one of my favourite vocalist's fifth death anniversary so just trying to commemorate him a bit. 

I'm reeeally sad I didn't get into his band(s) before his passing. I most likely would have but honestly losing Isshi was one of the hardest things on teenager me. I don't think I could've handled K's passing a year later. 

I felt the same too when Isshi died, it was hard for me to accept for a while cause Kagrra, meant so much to me. (To the extent that when I got my cat years before Isshi's death, I named my cat Isshi)

Posted (edited)

There are so many gifs that I need to collect.

Capture.PNG

EMBARRASED KAWAI.gif

Edited by Lalisa

Posted (edited)

There is this guy I know I shouldn't message. I fear I'll fall for him again... But we used to be such good friends so I want so check on him from time to time... Also it would be rude not to reply...

I'm happy we're messaging each other. :alpacalove: I just pray I won't fall for him again when we talk so much lol.

Edited by Iris Heart

Posted (edited)

I'm wondering whether to change my name on PULL or not. I'm not sure if I'd immediately regret it. :alpacaconfused:

Kennas thread has my blood boiling right now. I'm really sick of the way some snowflakes manipulate everything around them. :alpacamad:

Edited by Iggybee

Posted

am i the only one who finds new year’s eve kinda pointless and dumb? watching the year go up by one and screaming immediately after is just.. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

I just read the police in Teheran won’t arrest women who aren’t wearing their headscarf ”properly”/aren’t wearing it at all. They’ll be forced to attend Islam educational classes instead and the authorities are probably just doing this because of recent protests but it’s still better than nothing. It gives me some hope about the world

giphy.gif

Posted

the new year makes me feel anxious, it's like time is passing by and I barely achieved anything, before I know it I'll be buried 6 feet under.

Posted

I just read the police in Teheran won’t arrest women who aren’t wearing their headscarf ”properly”/aren’t wearing it at all. They’ll be forced to attend Islam educational classes instead and the authorities are probably just doing this because of recent protests but it’s still better than nothing. It gives me some hope about the world

giphy.gif

Agreed! As it is hard to fall back into other values so quickly but I highly doubt the men living there will stop harassing hijab-less women. A lot support them but also a lot are against them, they feel justified in raping and harassing them when it comes down to that. Smh lets hope that it changes for the better every day

Posted

Does anyone have tips about voice acting? I've been thinking about it and would love to talk with people who're also interested in it or already have a step in the industry. :alpacacrush:

Posted

does anyone else feel like their life is so average ???? Like im a student with average grades and I’ll probably pass highschool with average grades and go to a college here (not a one I want to go to but money) and get a average job and then I’ll just be a housewife 

I really dont want to live like that I want to do something exciting :// but my parents sort of expect that from me eek 

Like possibly move out of the country when I’m old enough and audition for a company but I don’t know man :alpacadone:

Posted

Whenever people whine about others and how they should all go "back to their country" just because a small percentage is bad,  I feel like shit tbh. I mean, Morocco is horrible, I would get beaten on the streets and get into jail for homosexuality. So no, thank you. So many brown people ruin it here in The Netherlands for other brown people. Or POC in general.

Most dutch people don't care but it really hurts when someone says it close to you. Mostly brown MEN who fuck up so much, and brown rappers here who like the stereotype and use it. Or let me say, more like Moroccan men. This all is a really small percentage that I fucking hate. The ones that hate all white people here and cuss them out, call them names, don't bother to respect their values, get into crime because it's "cool" (we have no "hood" here like in the USA), disrespect this country in general, don't care to get a job, want to force islam into the government and don't learn the language properly WHEN THEY ALL CAN/HAVE THE OPPORTUNITIES. Legit makes me want to scream. Fuckssake. 

What I always say is: If you hate all the white people for no real reason, hate their culture, language and norms, do not want to live among them and do not want a job, why not get the fuck out instead of wanting to turn it into the country your parents LEFT.

You can disagree with the country you live in on a lot of points but they go over the top. And they victimize themselves so much! I'll leave that out but I can't. Just can't. 

giphy_(3).thumb.gif.e414f9d7da808b6efccd

Posted (edited)

I feel like being pregnant has turned me into an insomniac and I kind of hate it. Like, I used to be able to just fall asleep on a whim but now my lovely daughter has to decide at around 10 or 11 pm like clockwork it's time to practise kickboxing in my uterus.

It's made sleeping hard and even harder to get up and go to work in the mornings.

JUST..STOP MOVING CHILD. I WANT SLEEP. :alpacaworry2:

Edited by Hwasa

Posted

So, how do people feel about Logan Paul's 'video'? And I mean the people who watched it in full.

Posted

Saw there wasn't a thread for Black Mirror so I thought I'd just post my opinions here instead,

Spoilers for the latest series of Black Mirror/references to the previous series.

I wasn't as impressed this series. Nothing will top "Nosedive" from last series for me.

"USS Callister" was my fave episode, humorous and colourful and suspenseful. It did what last season did with Kenny from "Shut up and dance", revealing an initially sympathetic character to be a bad guy. It was an episode that made me laugh and actually worry for the characters wellbeing. Great cast all seemed to have unique personalities too, I really enjoyed this and went from hating certain characters for being "bullies" to realising that atleast they weren't Robert Daly.

"Arkangel" was okay but didn't really interest me too much.

Same with "Crocodile".

"Hang the DJ" was a similar attempt at handling a romance driven episode like last seasons "San Junipero" It was sweet and cute but I felt like San Junipero conveyed the romances of its leads more believably and offered more interesting settings (going through different eras of time) whereas the facility in "Hang the DJ" was very clinical and bland looking.

I really disliked "Metalhead", it felt like nothing much happened. No real explanation for any of the lore behind the episode, it would have been nice to know more about why the dogs were chasing them. I'm not asking for it to spelt out to me just a few hints would have made it less shallow and confusing. The reason why they were in the storehouse was kind of cringy too, I laughed when I saw the teddy bears. It wasn't sad or poetic, I just thought "How stupid must they be to risk three lives (and three lives actually end up being lost) to just retrieve teddy parts? Seems unbelievable that anyone would risk such a dangerous situation for that. For medicine or food/water maybe, but teddy parts? Eugh. It was kind of trying too hard to be heartwarming or whatever. Maybe nitpicky but I didn't like it being in black and white just a personal preference as I think it doesn't add anything.

"Black Museum" was more enjoyable than the previous episodes with the first being the exception. The ministories within the episodes were filmed more energetically than the others somehow. Maybe the pacing and the shorter length worked better for me. Nevada is so incredibly beautiful, the oranges/browns were so pretty to see.

Posted

Am I the only one that rolls their eyes when people list like 12 New Years resolutions? I find them pointless because I have never seen anyone keep them.  I just do what I want when I want. That way if I end up dropping it or taking forever to learn something I don't feel as if I failed at something.