• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2407 posts in this topic

Posted

I am personally pleased with this

reputation.thumb.png.fdab2824e1b57c8ba39

Snowflake, Poor: negative amount of likes
Bronze star, Decent : 15 likes
Silver star, Good: 100 likes
Gold star, Excellent: 250 likes
Crown, Magnificent: 1000 likes

Posted

damn, skyleigh is very well liked. i need to get my shit together.

Posted

Awesome!   Maybe add a small sock pixel to the account proven to be sockpuppets? 

But I love this idea! -polishes her star- sooo shiny!

Posted (edited)

Awesome!   Maybe add a small sock pixel to the account proven to be sockpuppets? 

But I love this idea! -polishes her star- sooo shiny!

Ah, that'd be impossible as these icons are based on the amount of likes. So if anyone else has the same amount of likes/dislikes as the sockpuppet account, they would automatically recieve the same badge.

But good idea otherwise! Wish we could do that.

damn, skyleigh is very well liked. i need to get my shit together.

Lmao I feel you

Edited by johndoe

Posted

The snowflake is too cute! :C

Posted (edited)

I lovelove the snowflake for the bad rep. Edit: Anyone know what's wrong with our chatango? The default version isn't working had to switch to Legacy for it to work.

Edited by MailOrderPride

Posted

So this is gonna seem kind of random but I know this girl who's art is really popular on tumblr. She does a lot of anime/video game art and I know some of it's traced. I found one instance of it and lined it up with the original and the faces line up too well for it to be a reference image.

I'm trying to track down more but it's quite hard because I'm not sure where she would get her images from. She uses images, traces over it for a base then modifies it so it looks like it's not traced.

Does anyone have any advice on maybe where to post to get help to track down the images or any sites I could go to? I'm googling like mad right now to try and find more images she's traced over but so far no luck besides one.

I don't know who this artist is, but they obviously do what's called composite tracing, where they trace over different images and compile them into one image (for example, using Miku Hatsune's head and using that with a traced Super Sonico body) to make it seem at least somewhat original. It's possible that they just search for images and take apart ones that they like. I'd be super interested to see this person's art.

I made a topic on her!

She doesn't really do that. She just directly traces an image and uses it as a base and modifies it. It's just one image so it's not composite tracing. She's skilled enough to be able to make it look different but I've managed to find an image where she's just done a direct trace and changed some features on the image to match a character she's drawn.

Personally, her art style is nothing special. It's the same as mine and we're both based off of Adam Hughs and another person on Deviantart.

Posted

I have another idea for the rep thingies. Since 250 to 1000 likes is huuuuuge. Could we have a bronzen crown at 500, silver crown at 750 since the gold crown is 1000?  

I Have literally no patience, and I want a crown badly. :hurrplz:

Posted

I have another idea for the rep thingies. Since 250 to 1000 likes is huuuuuge. Could we have a bronzen crown at 500, silver crown at 750 since the gold crown is 1000?  

I Have literally no patience, and I want a crown badly. :hurrplz:

Dis crown though...

tumblr_inline_ncdu1mi3el1se18y1.thumb.gi

Posted

anyone is sick of sary fairy?

Posted

anyone is sick of sary fairy?

I actually like sary fairy she seems like a nice girl

Posted

I actually like sary fairy she seems like a nice girl

i dont doubt that, she is nice,

just..her way of getting attention is..sort of annoying

Posted

I love that I saw someone on here the other day, and they had a huge amount of negative rep, and three turds underneath with the title most horrible mother or something. killed me tbh.

Posted (edited)

I love that I saw someone on here the other day, and they had a huge amount of negative rep, and three turds underneath with the title most horrible mother or something. killed me tbh.

Lmao I originally made that for margaret's account, but those who have a certain amount of dislikes also end up recieving that badge and title. They probably get confused by the ''horrible mother'' part.

Edited by johndoe

Posted

Lmao I originally made that for margaret's account, but those who have a certain amount of dislikes also end up recieving that badge and title. They probably get confused by the ''horrible mother'' part.

does Margo STILL have an account here!? I want to know what it is omg.

seriously though, that is the most brilliant badge title ever. I kind of want it. :')