• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2407 posts in this topic

Posted

what do you guys think of the youtube rewind for this year?

lowkey in my feelings that rick and morty was no where to be found 

Posted

Skateboarding anime, not a thing I guess. The only anime that involves and is nice, is one is K-project. Now that it's snowing I need this

74cf56ac53f022701fcc23e823f5ac72ec03d439tumblr_mbelwnQBjv1qlcw9co1_500.thumb.gif157ec6362979b5453d1320852fd13392ecfe881b

Posted

Skateboarding anime, not a thing I guess. The only anime that involves and is nice, is one is K-project. Now that it's snowing I need this

Hidden Content

On that topic, surprised there isn' a roller derby anime. That'd be really "rad."

Posted

Me: * mumbling my list of things to do for myself* "...and I need to pick up the packages at the post office and..."
Mom: "Should I drive you there?"
Me: "Nah, that's okay. I walk by there on my way from the train every day anyway."
Mom: "I could come with you so you don't need to worry about the angry lady working there that you're so scared of"
Me: "........yes please"

I promise I'm 27, I'm not lying 
:alpacaworry: and that lady always makes me nervous

Posted (edited)

Edited by ----

Posted

what does the angry lady do that makes her....an angry lady

I don't know, she used to be so nice but the last couple of years she's gotten more and more grumpy. 

Posted

I don't know, she used to be so nice but the last couple of years she's gotten more and more grumpy. 

Menopause? That makes my mother grumpy and that kinda sucks though (don't worry, I'm not much older than you and I drag my partner shopping with me cause grumpy people)

Posted

Menopause? That makes my mother grumpy and that kinda sucks though (don't worry, I'm not much older than you and I drag my partner shopping with me cause grumpy people)

Maybe, she looks to be around 50+ though. But she could also have aged horribly. 
I usually don't mind grumpy people, but that woman in particular acts like every person that comes through the door have killed her husband, burnt down her house and molested her goldfish. 
:alpacadone: I am sorry post office lady for I have sinned

Posted

Maybe, she looks to be around 50+ though. But she could also have aged horribly. I usually don't mind grumpy people, but that woman in particular acts like every person that comes through the door have killed her husband, burnt down her house and molested her goldfish:alpacadone: I am sorry post office lady for I have sinned

Thank you for making me giggle at work lol 

Posted

The fact that Mahou Shoujo Site is on a hiatus drives me insane everytime I remember it 

Posted

The fact that Mahou Shoujo Site is on a hiatus drives me insane everytime I remember it 

Better than Hunter X Hunter >:( I'm finally caught up to the manga and I read on reddit that its on hiatus for the 492th time -__- 

Posted

Image result for nervous chuckle gif anime

Today when I was driving with my instructor I almost hit a car, and I knew right then that I wouldn't be ready for the test that's in two weeks. I made him change it to Feb. It was my fault we almost hit that car, I was going too fast when I was turning. Today all we worked on today was my turning because honestly I suck 100% at it. He let me drive to work but after that almost accident I really wanted to pull over and let him drive the rest of the way. :alpacaworry2: He joked about it to make me feel better but the damage was already done, after that honestly I checked out. Any positive anything he said about today's session I felt was a lie. Honestly I think I made him angry today, but he's a funny guy so I feel like he uses comedy to mask his irritation. Or maybe it's in my head. At this point I'm not even sure I should even continue to do this. Am I wasting my money? I want to learn, but I feel like I'm not cut out for it haha..

Posted

I was never a huge SHINee fan (I only really follow Taemin and Key), but as a long-time Kpop fan, Jonghyun's death has me so in shock, I don't know how to feel right now.

Posted

I was never a huge SHINee fan (I only really follow Taemin and Key), but as a long-time Kpop fan, Jonghyun's death has me so in shock, I don't know how to feel right now.

I was about to post about this as well. While I wasn't a huge fan this feels surreal, just like with Chester's death. Lots of suicide among artists this year...I hope this will make producers prioritize the mental health of their artists from now on instead of pushing them to the limit.

Posted (edited)

I can't believe what's happening. Jonghyun passed away.... I'm a huge fan of SHINee and he was one of my favorite artists. His albums are a work of art. I just don't have the words to describe what I'm feeling right now?? I know he was a very sensitive person but to eventually take your own life.. He must have felt like there was no other issue. I can't imagine in what state Jinki, Minho, Taemin and Kibum are right now.. I feel so fuckin bad. He was so young, 27 years old for christ's sake ! Listening to his songs will be very bittersweet by now.

Please Jonghyun, rest in peace. Even if you're no longer here with us, you'll always and always be loved. 

Edited by Mewd