• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2406 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Heyyo

Edited by Cutespiracy

Posted

Everyday I come home, go up to my room, and there's a different spider by my desk bro idk what to do I'm scared of spiders

Posted (edited)

Edited by ----

Posted

what do you guys think of the youtube rewind for this year?

I only liked the animators, which almost everyone skipped. 

Posted

Heyyo

hi :D

Posted

kinda disappointed tbh.

Posted

one comment:

Who are all these people... 

Posted

Help I've fallen again into playing Danganronpa and I can't stoooop

I already finished the first and the second one a long time ago but I finally downloaded the third one

However, I figured out it'll be better to just begin all over again to remember everything correctly sooo here I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted (edited)

Edited by ----

Posted

Help I've fallen again into playing Danganronpa and I can't stoooop

I already finished the first and the second one a long time ago but I finally downloaded the third one

However, I figured out it'll be better to just begin all over again to remember everything correctly sooo here I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol, I'm planning to play all of them when I go on holidays and I don't blame you, they are quite entertaining games and now I am thinking about the nonary game *facepalm*

Posted

one comment:

Who are all these people... 

same 😅

Posted

I fucking hate Dakota Rose. I wish she got abducted by aliens.

Posted

I fucking hate Dakota Rose. I wish she got abducted by aliens.

I looked at the poll on here about if people found her attractive and was absolutely shocked that the majority did. To me there is NOTHING attractive about her. Like, she couldn't even be classed as normal level. It genuinely shocked me and makes me worry at the human race's taste. 

Btw Japan! If you want more models like her I can get you in contact with so many! I know so many people from my old school who look similar to her and with different hair and makeup could pass as her clones. I wouldn't even charge much for my services! hahaha

Posted

I looked at the poll on here about if people found her attractive and was absolutely shocked that the majority did. To me there is NOTHING attractive about her. Like, she couldn't even be classed as normal level. It genuinely shocked me and makes me worry at the human race's taste. 

Btw Japan! If you want more models like her I can get you in contact with so many! I know so many people from my old school who look similar to her and with different hair and makeup could pass as her clones. I wouldn't even charge much for my services! hahaha

Wait, people find her attractive on here? Oh come on, even Venus Angelic is cuter than Dakota.

Posted

Wait, people find her attractive on here? Oh come on, even Venus Angelic is cuter than Dakota.

Yeah apparently it's not only Japan which has weird taste...