• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2368 posts in this topic

Posted

Is everyone festive on New Year’s Eve or New Years really festive?  

Posted (edited)

I wish there was a travel section on pull. Like for people to ask questions on travelling abroad. I think many of us here are not only living in another country than our own, but also Especially since a lot of members here seem to have interests in travelling to either eu or jp/kr/ch,  also pull as a whole seems more female dominated compared to other sites. As a woman myself, I usually find their opinions rather more interesting especially solo women travellers for myself, as opposed to coming from a guy.

I once tried to ask something travelling related online and all I got was replies from men obv , that as a woman I shouldn't be travelling alone/solo anyway. Lol go fuck yourself

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Is there anyone here who has both Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo and can help me choose?
I can only afford one and I have no idea which one to choose. Planet Coaster seems like fun because you get to build your own rollercoasters, but Planet Zoo's gameplay seems a bit more interesting. So anyone have any tips? I'm not really big into making interesting buildings and making everything look nice, so gameplay is important.

Posted

I just want to say how I wish I could have the time to turn a snowflake into a pointless manga like this one I started 9 years ago (reading right to left):

IMG_0036.thumb.jpg.58608f93900cc81aada28

Posted

i dont understand people who turn their heater up so high they sit around the house in a tshirt and shorts... and complain about the bill being expensive. like istg these bitches dont have a fucken brain.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Nashi
found the app im looking for

Posted

Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating today!🤶❤️🎄🎉

Posted

i wanna sleep without constantly waking up like last night bc i have this damn cold and also a slight fever due to my sore throat but i can't. is the drowsy cold medicine not working?

Posted

Thank god PULL is back ,i was so bored lol 

Posted

Thank god PULL is back ,i was so bored lol 

i got worried when it was down for a week.

Posted

Got Smelly Cat in my head all day just because I've been watching Friends with my mom lately, get this song outta my head!!!

Posted

why does pull keep going down ? and have you guys seen the change.org petition lol

Posted

ngl been feeling so down recently, my boyfriend is putting no effort at all in our relationship of 5 years. It genuinely feels like I'm just rotting away and waiting for him to change.

Posted

why does pull keep going down ? and have you guys seen the change.org petition lol

I don't know it's really annoying though. The change.org petition got nothing to do with if probably, we should just ignore it

Posted

there was issues with the host which is why pull kept going down, nothing to do with the petition thankfully :alpacaheadshake: