• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2441 posts in this topic

Posted

im just an angry bitch all the time and i dont know why.

I'm starting to feel this a bit too much, almost every day I'm pissed off over smth

Hope this shit clears out soon :alpacacrush:

Posted

I started out today with this urge to head out and buy snacks so I can have some of my favorite things on Christmas day.

but now i don't feel like ittttttt. There's always tomorrow. (hopefully) At least I finished up the laundry!!

Posted

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you all have a good one!

And to those that don't celebrate, hope you have an amazing day either way :alpacacrush:

Posted

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you all have a good one!

And to those that don't celebrate, hope you have an amazing day either way :alpacacrush:

Thanks luv, have an amazing week as well! and dont overwork yourself!

Posted

I should've gone traveling this Christmas but I've been really self conscious about spending money lately. I don't seem to be saving much of anything despite making a decent amount of money (although a good chunk of that goes towards student loans and my credit card so). I did get to video call my parents and watch them open their Christmas gift box I sent them so that was good. Made me miss home a little bit. Hopefully I can go home for Christmas sometime in the new few years. 

I'm also sick so traveling somewhere new would've sucked anyway. I bought some cakes and slept most of today. 

Posted

Idk how to put it, but does anyone felt suspicious with Stephanie Soo drama? I know she got her underskirt pic taken but thats not sexual assault, thats harrasment

And she is selling merch (wearing one during the crying video too) a few days after that crying video, it all seems very fake, I felt like there is a huge chunk of the bts story that are missing

I also felt bad for Hyunee getting death threats and Stephanie fans saying her dad deserves to die

Posted

Idk how to put it, but does anyone felt suspicious with Stephanie Soo drama? I know she got her underskirt pic taken but thats not sexual assault, thats harrasment

And she is selling merch (wearing one during the crying video too) a few days after that crying video, it all seems very fake, I felt like there is a huge chunk of the bts story that are missing

I also felt bad for Hyunee getting death threats and Stephanie fans saying her dad deserves to die

You should read the gossip guru forum! Most of the users are on to Stephanie. I couldn’t take it anymore so I wrote on Stephanie’s latest video (see below).

Her followers sending death threats to Hyunee over some stupid drama. Can’t stand this “cancel culture” over some stupid ass drama.

9A74EF84-E26D-40EC-BB02-174080BBD550.jpeg

Posted (edited)

You should read the gossip guru forum! Most of the users are on to Stephanie. I couldn’t take it anymore so I wrote on Stephanie’s latest video (see below).

Her followers sending death threats to Hyunee over some stupid drama. Can’t stand this “cancel culture” over some stupid ass drama.

9A74EF84-E26D-40EC-BB02-174080BBD550.jpeg

Thank you, I will, yeah, something about Stephanie doesn't seem right so I'll definitely check her GG section, since the Tati/James fiasco, I'm keeping my instict up when it comes to Ytuber not explaining stuff properly about their ex friend, especially accusing or making it seem like they are a sexual predator

Ytubers like her are a whole other level of fake nowadays

Edited by Kween of Moderation

Posted

Awww the owl in our backyard that's been hooting for a mate for like 5 years has a MATE! I am so happy for him! He kept calling out and never got a response then a few days ago he called and I HEARD ANOTHER OWL! I haven't heard him hoot since  <3 

Posted (edited)

Edited by turkeyneck

Posted

i feel like a clown i can't figure out how to embed anything on this site and i don't feel like downloading and uploading pics of tweets to another thread on here :alpacabored:

Posted

Happy new year!

Posted

happy new years! 

Posted

Here's to a year of growth!!! (Hopefully I stop being a clown.)

Posted

Is everyone festive on New Year’s Eve or New Years really festive?