• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Random Chat Thread

2471 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Velvitjin

Posted

hello, not sure if this is the right thread to ask but i might need some guidance here.

so recently i've started to become more active on social media (i was on break from the toxic social media) and somehow i found someone really amazing online. they are a very talented person and someone who is super similar to my kind of aesthetic. they dress the same fashion as mine, listen to the same genre, have the same interests too! they're quite notable but they're not a social influencer, maybe just a person with many associates. i felt like it's not a coincidence that i bumped into their profile. they also live quite near me, probably a city away i guess? they look quite polite and modest, a really good person.

they didn't really concern me but suddenly i had an interest in them. so i've been checking their social media for updates. a few days ago, i've replied to their content once complimenting and they were very humble and replied back to me! which kinda made my day :) but these days i kept thinking of them, going back to their profiles, "stalk" them. like i just kept looking at their updates, photos, videos, friends, etc (but i'm not attached or obsessed, i swear lol) i kept feeling like i wanna be their friend, not really be in their inner circle, just kinda wanna know them. so i had been debating if i should reply back to them asking if i can get to know them? i feel like they're a very cool person and someone i can be comfortable around. so should i be brave to message them, or just be a supporter from the shadows :/  i'm quite an introvert and i don't usually initiate conversations either so this is a verrrrry big step for me.

hope someone can give me some good advices! thanks for reading :))

imo be brave to message and get to know them, as you said you're an introvert and don't usually initiate conversations but by doing that you took a big step. i'm an ambivert (i've always thought i'm an introvert but realize i'm in between however i lean towards introversion more) and i overthink what if the person i wanna initiate a conversation with doesn't reply or wanna talk so i will back out but them i realize it wouldn't really take my life to try tho.

just try and take a step, get out of your comfort zone. if you feel overwhelmed or scared then don't push yourself, it's not easy but baby steps you know. good luck! i'm supporting you.

Posted

imo be brave to message and get to know them, as you said you're an introvert and don't usually initiate conversations but by doing that you took a big step. i'm an ambivert (i've always thought i'm an introvert but realize i'm in between however i lean towards introversion more) and i overthink what if the person i wanna initiate a conversation with doesn't reply or wanna talk so i will back out but them i realize it wouldn't really take my life to try tho.

just try and take a step, get out of your comfort zone. if you feel overwhelmed or scared then don't push yourself, it's not easy but baby steps you know. good luck! i'm supporting you.

hi there, thanks for supporting me! 

i’ve sent a message and i got so anxious and scared of what they would reply me. but unfortunately, all i got was “seen” and they left me hanging sooooo... i know me being a stranger to them, they owe nothing to be my friend i guess :) so i don’t curse them for ignoring me anyways! i might also come across as awkward there too since i’m not good with my words nor initiating a conversation lol. well i guess this is the end of the story! i feel kinda disappointed but oh well, a try is a try. tryna move on with life

Posted

when my dad is drunk his the type of dad i wish he was when his sober which is he talks to me as long as be doesn't be littles or embarass me bc when his not drunk he doesn't even iniate a converstaion. it's like we are strangers or something, his totally different when his drunk and sober.

Posted

I really dislike searching for work while dealing with the first few days of the monthly cycle.

Meh, at least I'll get to eat pizza and popcorn tonight..

Posted (edited)

i'm a sucker for teen romcoms so i'm watching Tall Girl right now. But i'm already having weird thoughts about it cause... is being a super tall girl really that hard to deal with? I used to be best friends with a really tall girl in middle school, as well as decently good friends with other tall girls throughout high school and they've never faced any problems? am I missing something?

EDIT: yeah her being tall is literally only a problem cause the POPULAR GIRL has been bullying her since elementary. Also can't believe that they really have her shorter childhood guy friend constantly trying to get her to go out with him every single time he appears in frame. This is why dudes don't take no for an answer.

EDIT: Ok I finished the movie. I was actually satisfied with the ending until they pulled a fast one. Typical teen romcoms :alpacabored:

Edited by curry

Posted

i hope everyone's day is going well ;) 

Posted

I just want to make an appreciation post to all the PULL users on this forum:alpacacrush:

It's astonishing on the amount of evidence you guys collect and the small details analysed, like some of you guys are on that detective level! I personally tried collecting evidence on an infamous e-artist, but my gawd was it exhausting and stressful. You guys deserve more credit, I always end up using my upvotes within the first 30min:alpacasad:

Hope I can provide that same level of content one day!

Posted

my left eyelid now have a small bump, it doesn't hurt that much if i close my left eye but does anyone know how to reduce the bump? before it was in my right eye but now it's on the left. great just great.

Hidden Content

i'm taller than the average height of filipino women but i never got a problem for it, people do tell me to take up modeling since it fitted bc i have the height.

Posted (edited)

:hmm:

Edited by snowshoe

Posted

Hidden Content

i haven't seen the movie, but i think the insecurity about being a tall woman is similar to being short as a man - if you're confident and don't make it a problem, it won't be one. so many men complain they can't get laid/date because they're short when it's really because they're bitter and unpleasant lol. 

unrelated and naughty things

i bought lingerie for the first time ever and im excited to show my fuckbuddy tonight, i feel so hot (:

Posted

i find my 57 year old dad funny who throws tantrums if things won't go his way like when he makes food and if the ingredients are lacking/missing he'll shout and throw them. he can't ask nicely or say it calmly. he also get's really mad if ever my mom and i tell him that he rely so much to his older brother that even the smallest things he'll turn into a puppy like and get scared if his brother is mention or if we ask a favor from him. he keeps on saying that his not scared of him lmao yeah you do and also your almost 60 and a senior citizen, stand up and be the man you said you are.

Posted (edited)

what are y'all up to nowadays irl?

i've been trying to go to school clubs and not isolating myself ^^

Edited by Healing

Posted

what are y'all up to nowadays irl?

i've been trying to go to school clubs and not isolating myself ^^

im prepping for a national exam, the only way i can apply for uni (kinda like the sats)

its stressing and my brain is fried

the tea here keeps me alive

Posted

i'm supposed to be asleep rn and it's like 9:15am but i can't sleep so i'm here on PULL lol anyways i've been awake since last night, my eyes are giving up on me so byeee.