• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2368 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

Can someone enlighten me as to why some Asians on Instagram use such dark skinned emojis? I keep inadvertently seeing it. They sometimes use the darkest shade and they’re usually very pale or slightly tan in comparison. True, apple doesn’t have the widest range of skin tones but that’s slightly drastic. Is it a inside joke or something?

Posted

Can someone enlighten me as to why some Asians on Instagram use such dark skinned emojis? I keep inadvertently seeing it. They sometimes use the darkest shade and they’re usually very pale or slightly tan in comparison. True, apple doesn’t have the widest range of skin tones but that’s slightly drastic. Is it a inside joke or something?

omg i always found it annoying even though it’s pretty trivial to get annoyed about. I noticed it’s always the people who use aave and pretend they’re an ally for the black community, but then go and say the n word in the same breath. 

Posted

I'm always looking for new music so if anyone has a spotify acc and is willing to share it with me I would really appreciate it, you can send me ur account through a private message I need mutuals with public playlists 💓

Posted

How do you hide a post? What's the code again? 

Posted

i only post in a few threads because more than half the time i feel like ill be saying the same thing as the previous 10 posters but worded differently only. 

Posted

Is it pregnancy symptoms or is it period symptoms... find out when my period comes or doesn’t at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hate how both symptoms are a little similar. I’ve been super nauseous the past 3 days but my period is supposed to come today. I also get nauseous easy, but it just sucks it happens to be right before my period.

Posted

I have a group job interview today, I've never had one before so I'm really nervous but kinda pumped as well hahaha. 

Posted

I have a group job interview today, I've never had one before so I'm really nervous but kinda pumped as well hahaha. 

Good luck!

Posted

Why do men catcall? Do they really think this gets women falling all over them? ¬¬

Posted (edited)

Nm

Edited by darlin

Posted

it's friday the 13th so far everything is good, kinda.

Posted (edited)

RIP Magdalen Berns

Did it go well?

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

I'm not a fan of Little Mix but I do intend to watch Jesy Nelson's documentary about cyber bullying. It's weird, I've always seen her as the prettiest one in the group. Her face is unique, she stands out more than the others. I like her less conventional beauty. Shame on those who left vile comments on her Twitter and made her feel suicidal.

Posted

RIP Magdalen Berns

Did it go well?

I hope so, there are 3 interviews I'm supposed to do, a phone interview, group interview and a one-on-one interview. I'm supposed to get an email saying if I get to do a one-on-one interview today but I haven't recieved it yet, but I honestly don't have my hopes up.