• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2369 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

Did you have your vacation already or are you still planning? My Dream is to go to this property in Athens with friends for couple of weeks and to enjoy going to the beach, fishing from a yacht and trying local food. Is anyone going to Greece this August? 

Posted

Went on my first date in forever last minute and it was.. great? I'm so happy it was a positive experience. It was only for a short while but it was worth it, I think. I hope he had a good time too. He wants to meet again. He's a very different sort of person but I appreciated that about him. He's comfortable to be around. Someone you can instantly be yourself around. I really want to see him again.

He's very free spirited and goes with the flow so that's very different for me. I'm worried he's a bit put off by how much people stared at us, but he asked me how it makes me feel when it happens. I'm afraid to tell him if we become a couple he's going to get stared down by my male students.. lol

Posted

people say dreams are opposite of reality however i really wish my dream today would just come true cos it felt so real.

Posted

Went on my first date in forever last minute and it was.. great? I'm so happy it was a positive experience. It was only for a short while but it was worth it, I think. I hope he had a good time too. He wants to meet again. He's a very different sort of person but I appreciated that about him. He's comfortable to be around. Someone you can instantly be yourself around. I really want to see him again.

He's very free spirited and goes with the flow so that's very different for me. I'm worried he's a bit put off by how much people stared at us, but he asked me how it makes me feel when it happens. I'm afraid to tell him if we become a couple he's going to get stared down by my male students.. lol

just curious as to all the stares are you super hot or something Lolol. Idk reading this made me happy for you and hopefully something more and good comes out of it for you!

Posted

just curious as to all the stares are you super hot or something Lolol. Idk reading this made me happy for you and hopefully something more and good comes out of it for you!

Huh no, I live in Japan and I'm very white. lol I don't notice the staring as much as others do. It's actually not so bad in my city but they were definitely surprised to see me with a Japanese dude. Usually kids stare (for some reason their parents don't tell them this is rude) and sometimes older people on the bus. If my students see, he's gonna get glared at so hard by the boys..

Posted

Y'all .. it's been a while since I posted in this thread but it's almost 12:30am and I just finished dinner and I know youre not supposed to sleep after eating and I ate so much but I'm so sleepy I'm so sorry this just like jumbles of words but aaahh I regret eating so much

Posted

i gotta laugh at fans who camp out for concerts and complain about how they waited sOOo patiently in a(n unofficial) queued line. was sooooo tired and hungry and it was so hot/cold. then bitch about how the organizers didnt give them first priority. like who gives a shit. you decided to do that yourself despite the rules and no one fucken forced you. these people are just fucken crazy.

Posted

i'm having my first ever job interview on monday............ im so anxious

Posted

i'm having my first ever job interview on monday............ im so anxious

i wish you good luck and hope you get the job.

Posted

I finally worked up the courage to ask this girl I've liked for a while out to boba! I know it's her favorite and the date is this friday 

Posted

Jesus christ, the Blaire White VS Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv livestream is the biggest shitshow I have seen in a long time

Posted

Jesus christ, the Blaire White VS Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv livestream is the biggest shitshow I have seen in a long time

ikr! is jessica all right? im not trying to be mean about it or something, but the way blaire kept throwing insults (well, there was truth in them) at her and the lack of reactions to any of them... idk if shes a winner of something else is going on lol

Posted

ikr! is jessica all right? im not trying to be mean about it or something, but the way blaire kept throwing insults (well, there was truth in them) at her and the lack of reactions to any of them... idk if shes a winner of something else is going on lol

I haven’t seen the live stream but Jessica is a racist pedo so I’m fine with whatever Blaire says lol

I live in the same province as jessica yaniv and ngl I was worried I’d see her when I went to pride lmao

Posted (edited)

Oof.

Edited by Satanael