• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2187 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

tbh if i sleep now can i never wake up anymore? just end my emotional suffering bc i can't fucking take it anymore. my heart feels so damage and i wish i can get another heart that isn't broken. i keep on thinking why tf did death not just took me when he had three chances to do so many years ago.

because you still got shit to do and people to meet going too early is worse than staying ya know

(pssst pm if you wanna talk sis)

Edited by nokjae

Posted

idk how I should feel about a couple of coworkers finding my IG and poking some fun at it since I'm apparently a derp

Posted

can anyone give me an advice rn. i'm friends with guy that i'm not that close to but i've known him for almost 2 years now, i used to really like him. his actually a very nice person however he wasn't interested in me more than as friends but he said i'm special to him, he had a girlfriend before and they broke up then he like this girl that we worked with (idk if he still like her to this day). we used to work at the same company last 2017 however i quit last  year so i haven't seen him in a year now. we rarely talk on messenger. he quit that job last feb of this year and now he is studying again. anyways he has this excuse that we should see each other again and he will give me something that he should have given me since last year, he won't send it by mail at all idk why when that is easier considering we live seas apart. my question is why can't he do that? why does we have to see each other in person? we don't hang out that much, we don't interact before bc of how busy our work is. why see your friend that you don't talk to even on messenger just to give them something when you can just send it by mail? why go through all that trouble for a small thing?

Posted

When you can’t sleep so you start writing cringy poems about your gf

i was gonna call myself a modern day sappho as a joke but my poetry isn’t that good lol. It’s kind of calming though 

Posted

Has anyone else gotten this weird message that says something about "Ionwhite" and "gab"? it has links that seem to be about someone being a pedo? I don't want to click on the links, I tried to google about it and there is a website but tbh I don't wanna click on the links there either. The account that sent it has zero activity so I'm not sure if it's a spam bot or anything.

Posted

can anyone give me an advice rn. i'm friends with guy that i'm not that close to but i've known him for almost 2 years now, i used to really like him. his actually a very nice person however he wasn't interested in me more than as friends but he said i'm special to him, he had a girlfriend before and they broke up then he like this girl that we worked with (idk if he still like her to this day). we used to work at the same company last 2017 however i quit last  year so i haven't seen him in a year now. we rarely talk on messenger. he quit that job last feb of this year and now he is studying again. anyways he has this excuse that we should see each other again and he will give me something that he should have given me since last year, he won't send it by mail at all idk why when that is easier considering we live seas apart. my question is why can't he do that? why does we have to see each other in person? we don't hang out that much, we don't interact before bc of how busy our work is. why see your friend that you don't talk to even on messenger just to give them something when you can just send it by mail? why go through all that trouble for a small thing?

sometimes you want to start up a friendship again. maybe he cares about you and wants to see you. also, maybe he isn't going for all that trouble for whatever he wants to give you; maybe he's just going through the trouble for you. idk, just give a shot if you wanna

Posted

sometimes you want to start up a friendship again. maybe he cares about you and wants to see you. also, maybe he isn't going for all that trouble for whatever he wants to give you; maybe he's just going through the trouble for you. idk, just give a shot if you wanna

i'm done trying to communicate with him or always making the first move cos i get this overthinking thoughts that he might be annoyed of me or he doesn't care that sometimes i wish he would initiate a convo. he won't even tell me what the other gift was however i do know the other one is a panda sweatshirt (yes he knows i like pandas), i even look at the cap he gave me and said to take care of it cos its his most valuable one or favorite and it made me think why me? why gave it to me when you could have gave it to the girl you like or something. i'll probably see him one day when i get back to the city, i live in a province and you have to cross the sea (ride a ferry or boat) to go there. it's been a year and he never even bother sending it by mail and each time i asked about it he'll just ask “when will you come back here?” and if i reply i'm not sure when he will say that the gift can still wait for me to come back. i'm scared tho but i will give it a shot.

Posted

I didn't even know who escty was until today when the news of her murder became widespread. Thinking that this girl, who was so full of life, got murdered because some fucking incel piece of shit felt like he owned her... looking at her stories makes me want to cry, knowing that she was living, breathing, just a few days ago she probably had plans, she didn't know what would have happened. I hope her family will be okay. I hope that all incel scum burn in an acid spillage. Girl didn't deserve this. Only 17. Stay safe there, folks. 

Rest in peace, Bianca. 

Posted

holy mother of fries i had a weird dream.

Posted

i'm done trying to communicate with him or always making the first move cos i get this overthinking thoughts that he might be annoyed of me or he doesn't care that sometimes i wish he would initiate a convo. he won't even tell me what the other gift was however i do know the other one is a panda sweatshirt (yes he knows i like pandas), i even look at the cap he gave me and said to take care of it cos its his most valuable one or favorite and it made me think why me? why gave it to me when you could have gave it to the girl you like or something. i'll probably see him one day when i get back to the city, i live in a province and you have to cross the sea (ride a ferry or boat) to go there. it's been a year and he never even bother sending it by mail and each time i asked about it he'll just ask “when will you come back here?” and if i reply i'm not sure when he will say that the gift can still wait for me to come back. i'm scared tho but i will give it a shot.

i don't know if this might help, but this mindset helped me out:

"will they feel annoyed if i reach out to them?"

a. yes, then they are not worth it.
b. no, they cool.

also, it's usually someone waiting for the other to do something. be the one who does it first. 

Posted

Has anyone else gotten this weird message that says something about "Ionwhite" and "gab"? it has links that seem to be about someone being a pedo? I don't want to click on the links, I tried to google about it and there is a website but tbh I don't wanna click on the links there either. The account that sent it has zero activity so I'm not sure if it's a spam bot or anything.

little late on this but that person has made multiple accounts and seems to be a vendetta-chan, just report and ignore them

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

I just got bit like three times on my thighs in completely different places by an evil mosquito tonight.

Yay for summertime!

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

I’d be willing to attempt making a new banner for PULL (been practicing my realism lately), but I dunno if people would agree on who should be on it. I personally think Kenna, Belle Delphine, and Sara McDaniel should be on it since they’re the most talked about/relevant right now. But the other three? Dunno.

Is it even still being talked about though? I think there's a thread on it but doesn't seem to be active