• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2224 posts in this topic

Posted

I finally decided to bite the bullet once and for all and cut off this toxic friend of 20 years. My other friend expected me to call her (the toxic friend) and explain why but I think it will cause me more anxiety and anger, because that's what every single effing meet up has generated. If she wanted to know why I can write a 2,000 word essay... got better things to do

Posted

period cramp sucks.

Posted

Why were you bullied by mainly boys? Bullying isn't right at all but was their a specific reason the creeps bullied you? Also be open with your friends about being bullied and how it made you feel. It might make them think twice about bullying someone knowing it happened to someone close to them and the effects it had on you.

Also does anyone know if the cartoon characters on the site suppose to be actual people or are they just random characters? 

Tbh I'm not sure? The one who apologized to me never gave an exact reason. It was also the popular boys who picked on me. I think it stemmed from me being shy and that my reactions to things were amusing to people (something that's still true and my students live for as well). I know the guy who apologized to me was jealous I could just live as myself without conforming to what the other kids were doing.

The bullying subsided when I was a high school senior and had my first boyfriend, who was older. 

Posted

i'm writing this at 12:20am (GMT+8) so 18 days until my 23rd birthday and hopefully something good will happen by then.

Posted

I wish someone would do monthly updates on Kenna or something. I can't wade through the dozens of pages, and the front page isn't updated frequently.

Posted

I finally decided to bite the bullet once and for all and cut off this toxic friend of 20 years. My other friend expected me to call her (the toxic friend) and explain why but I think it will cause me more anxiety and anger, because that's what every single effing meet up has generated. If she wanted to know why I can write a 2,000 word essay... got better things to do

For me it's "only" been six years, but she was my best and only real friend. But trust me, as difficult and weird it feels to be alone again after so long and not have someone to talk to (even though it doesn't sound like that in your case), ever since we stopped talking, I feel so much lighter. I could meet up with other friends for the first time without feeling guilty. So I hope it's gonna settle and turn out well for you soon ❤️

Posted

reading former employees' reviews on the job you are about to start and finding most of it negative...you feel like *f'ck what did i get myself into* Dear God i am already nervous and paranoid but i will at least try it till my first paycheck

Posted

Can't believe Plastic Love is back :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

For me it's "only" been six years, but she was my best and only real friend. But trust me, as difficult and weird it feels to be alone again after so long and not have someone to talk to (even though it doesn't sound like that in your case), ever since we stopped talking, I feel so much lighter. I could meet up with other friends for the first time without feeling guilty. So I hope it's gonna settle and turn out well for you soon ❤️

Thanks and I hope it turns out well for you too :) Good to spend time with better people! I definitely know this is a big weight off my chest.

I won't miss her much because we weren't close in a sense, like one thing was she wouldn't tell me anything about herself like any bfs, where she works (we're not in the same field) yet she interrogates and wants to know every single thing about my life (and sometimes accuses me of hiding things). Frustration days over!! :D 

Edited by Zach08

Posted

it's my birthday tomorrow, but for some reason, i'm not excited. probs because i don't get gifts.

Posted

it's my birthday tomorrow, but for some reason, i'm not excited. probs because i don't get gifts.

omg happy birthday in advance! Sending you many internet gifts!!!

Posted (edited)

I've cut off someone from my life because of how toxic and unbearable they've become. One day I stumbled upon their tweets while looking up something. It's just sad after all these years this person is still trying to stir shit about me with unfounded claims but I'm glad they're a literal nobody in the community we used to be in.

Anyway, blocked.

Edited by shoebox

Posted

Aw frick frack, I guess I do have a type of guy when it comes to personality. I've just never liked enough guys to know what kind of personality traits I'm immensely attracted to. I met a dude but when I looked over his social media I was like damn... you kinda remind me of my ex(es). Intelligent, charming, worldly, popular, eccentric. Unfortunately dude's social media reminds me waaay too much of my abusive ex and I wish that wasn't what I was thinking. Also looks like he's a YTer but I dunno how popular he is because I refuse to watch his videos to check.

Posted

omg happy birthday in advance! Sending you many internet gifts!!!

thank you <3

Posted

Finally got the mail for the school anniversary thing. About 50 have signed up so far. There are maybe five people from my hometown that I went to elementary and middle school with (aka the ones who fall into the bullying category). The others I've only spent the three years of high school together with. Not exactly inviting. There are three dates, all three of them during a time that I'm keeping free because I'm hoping for other things to happen.

What currently makes me feel the "worst" about it is that I know all those people stayed in contact, most of them stayed in the area. I know well enough how it feels to only sit at a corner and I really don't feel like having small talk about what I've been doing the past ten years. I did reach a good position work-wise, but I don't want to have to compare myself to all the people who are happily married and have children while I don't even want a relationship.

I'll just wait and see how this plays out, how many more people will sign up because there's still some time for that.