• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2189 posts in this topic

Posted

so its the first week of the new period at school (We have 4 in the year, this is the 4th) and i skipped all classes but the one where we work in groups. for some reason Im not motivated at all and thinking about class/school is making me so anxious.
I feel really bad for skipping the first week but on the other hand I feel good because this way I have a bit more time for myself for once because Im always busy with schoolwork or other stress related stuff.

But because I feel bad but also good about it its so chaotic inside me and I cant deal?

Posted

I felt so relaxed during my vacation and now that I´m back home I just wanna lay in bed all day :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Hello. I think I'm in love. Or like someone.

I am happy when I'm with him. I forget all of my problems. I'm so happy. I miss them the second I leave his house. I find it hard to leave/hang up. I've never had a boyfriend before so I'm being careful about it. Like idk 😭 he confessed to me over the phone but like idk there's nothing to like about me like IDK oh my God I'm going crazy. I don't think I've liked a guy like this before I need life alert

UPDATE: he broke up with me. He lost interest. I'll be okay. I'll get over this.

21eyii.thumb.jpg.7a10d27309868a74acd87aa

Posted (edited)

Never mind. Dint see your prior post being last year. Anyways sorry about the break up.

Edited by Gogeta

Posted (edited)

UPDATE: he broke up with me. He lost interest. I'll be okay. I'll get over this.

i'm so sorry. stay strong   :anime:

we're here for you

Edited by Neglected

Posted

I hope you'll feel better. :alpacacrush:

P.S. I'm imagining you listening to sad break-up songs but isn't it normal?

Posted

am i an atm machine here or a human? tf?

Posted

i have been having weird dreams like is hard to me to tell when it's a dream and when it really happened bc is not that i dream that i ride a unicorn ,i dream things that could actually happen in real life and when i wake up i can't tell if that really happened or it was a dream 

Posted

i remember a few months ago some girl on twitter/tumblr was begging for donations for 2k bc her tuition or loan was due and apparently they gave her a short notice or whatever.... but then shes able to go to concerts and buy kpop merch. like if you know you have shit to pay, check your priorities. pay your bills first so you dont have to beg your internet friends. but what do i know im just some anonymous hater online 😂

Posted

That joy when you finally have enough likes to spam everyone with then the sadness that comes after using them all up in a minute lol

Posted

Me: ugh why am I so tired? I can barely stand.. I ate food though? *cries over the thought of washing dishes*

Me, after drinking something: oh I'm just dehydrated.

Posted

been brushing my hair 100 times hoping it will help grow it out.

Posted

been brushing my hair 100 times hoping it will help grow it out.

Don't do it ,i read once that the more you brush your hair the more hairs you lose 

Posted

My ex has appeared as a friend suggestion on Facebook and I don't know if I cry laughing or if I cry in shame for him.

("Cry in shame", meaning I'm so ashamed of him I would cry. Is that even grammatically accurate? English is not my first language)

Posted

i thank the earbuds rn cos i don't have to listen to his rant and shit. i really don't fucking get how come he can still talk this and that when his really that drunk.