• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Random Chat Thread

2037 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate crossing in the street or anywhere to an old partner from high school (no i didn't get well with anyone in high school and to my disgrace i went to a lot of different schools) 

Posted

i can't sleep again. i tried falling asleep but i just can't.

Posted

Tried watching "The Good Wife" on netflix. It really irritated me, I don't know how it got so many seasons and won so many awards!

Posted

shiiit I just rehashed my love for oyaji genre manga, help me

Posted

i'll keep quite and not say my opinion since it's not valid. i'll try and avoid creating drama but once i reach my limit that's the time i'll say something.

Posted

Omg Park Bom and Sandara Park are back and I am just, I am just like crying. Spring was so beautiful and the MV too. Like...my god what a good way to start the day to see old favorites back in the Kpop spotlight. This might be the first time I get an album in years. 

Also having to head off to the conference but at least I will get to visit home, then come back to where I live then go back home for a bit for spring back lawl. 

Posted

I had an interview today and I think it went really really well. Please wish me luck that I get a positive call back! 

Posted

Does this forum have a chat?

Posted

Does this forum have a chat?

Nah, not really. We have a discord though that is good for chat

Posted

I had an interview today and I think it went really really well. Please wish me luck that I get a positive call back! 

good luck! :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

One of my students got upset today and threw her books and desk during class before storming out so yeah, that happened.

Posted

i can't sleep again. i tried falling asleep but i just can't.

Have you tried sleeping meds? 

(I don't wanna sound weird, I'm asking out of concern)

Posted

Have you tried sleeping meds? 

(I don't wanna sound weird, I'm asking out of concern)

thank you for the concern. actually i haven't tried them tho. 

Posted

Sooooo jealous of all the plants Jenna Marbles is owning. Even in the bathroom! I don't even have windows in my bathroom, nor do I have space lmao

Posted

thank you for the concern. actually i haven't tried them tho. 

When I was young, I was insanely hyperactive. A pill would send me to sleep instantly. It worked wonders because I had a lot of nightmares and my overactive imagination would see a monster in the shadows. I had to stop for the unfortunate fact that they gave me diarrhea. I' m not kidding. After that, my parents would just overwork me with games and studies so I would go to sleep early.