• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Random Chat Thread

2189 posts in this topic

Posted

i joined this day last year. happy birthday, darlin

Happy PULL B-Day :feelgood:

pikabirthday.thumb.gif.3ec3b0a37aab35a98

Posted

can i just say how much i appreciate y'all? i feel very comfortable here :alpacacrush:

Posted

just a small opinion, but

god I love maeve from sex education. be my gf

Posted

i get fearful i'm being stalked everywhere i go, even though i don't think my harassers know i have this account

paranoia paranoia, everybodys coming to get me

Posted

YALL

I (20F) JUST GOT MY FIRST KISS TODAY 

IMG_20190202_230801.thumb.jpg.7eabf4ddde

Posted

YALL

G O O D  J O B ! 

source.gif

Posted (edited)

I really miss jonghyun I have been a fan since he debuted and I still can’t believe that he’s gone. I know that he’s in a better place but I can’t believe that he really is dead.

Yeah me too. When their songs come on during shuffle I'm reminded he's not here anymore. Such a loss of talent :(

Edited by Zach08

Posted

YALL

this is so cute lol 

congrats!!

Posted (edited)

whenever i see couples i get jealous and i wish i had a boyfriend but then again i realize who the hell would want me. he'll probably leave just like my exes. i'm undesirable. sometimes i'm even scared to be in a relationship bcos i feel like i'll drive him away.

Edited by blvck

Posted

whenever i see couples i get jealous and i wish i had a boyfriend but then again i realize who the hell would want me. he'll probably leave just like my exes. i'm undesirable. sometimes i'm even scared to be in a relationship bcos i feel like i'll drive him away.

Then don’t get in a relationship. You need to find love for yourself before you can love others. Your health and self worth is more important than a prospecting relationship. 

Posted

Then don’t get in a relationship. You need to find love for yourself before you can love others. Your health and self worth is more important than a prospecting relationship. 

thank you, that means a lot.

Posted

I don't think I've ever been on such a good vacation before. It's everything I need to recharge, sunshine, the ocean, one of my best friends, just chilling and taking walks together. Could do without the wild city noises and the cold, but in general? I feel like I've gained some of my luck back that i had completely lost in January and I'm honestly grateful for that.

Posted

Why does every american claim that they have a full blood cherokee/native grandmother? 

Posted

Same. I'm pretty lonely. But I'm too weird (and ugly) to experience love. 

Posted

Why does every american claim that they have a full blood cherokee/native grandmother? 

government privileges (which is ironic since native americans are probably the least privileged in the states). Idk about America but in Canada if you’re native you don’t have to pay certain taxes. Also I feel like white guilt might be a part of it as well

I live in Canada and my uncle believed he was native and tried hard to prove that he was so he could get government privileges and military bonuses or something and we’re white af. It disgusts me that he did that but he’s literally insane so whatever