• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Favorite Cat Breeds?

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What is your favorite cat breed(s)?

The one I probably like the most is the Cornish Rex, they look like pillowy goblins and for some reason I just *swoon*

(´・Д・)」

IMG_0393.thumb.JPG.18146d4e50a4cd46a276c

Edited by Vladimir

Posted

Scottish folds, I love how round their head looks haha

Posted

bombay cats, they are really pretty and seem chill. 

tumblr_od5icscgug1qz581wo1_500.thumb.gif

tumblr_o1exduA7KA1skysxco1_1280.thumb.jptumblr_oiwltmxRtv1rltjkvo1_500.thumb.jpgtumblr_or1no8RScV1tg1t8fo1_500.thumb.jpg

Posted

russian blue~~

Posted

basically any breeds they're all mad cute, tho i like black cat the best

mainecoons look awesome too they're like smoll tigers

Posted

Exotic shorthairs

Posted

Ragdolls. Though cats with bright eyes in general are really nice. 

Posted

I love Cornish Rex cats. My mom has one and her name is Yuna. (I was into final fantasy 10 at the time lol). I always loved Siamese cats and calico pattern.

Posted

I love Maine coons because they're so big and soft and sweet. I had one and she was super smart and huge, and always brought me "presents". She also was like, weirdly independent even for a cat. I also love the Japanese bobtail because they're like normal cats, but with little tiny rabbit like tails.

Posted

Im getting a kitten today but idk its breed!! Its black n white!

Posted

I was never that into cats until I housesat for a very rich, eccentric old lady who had a white balinese/javanese looked exactly like this

forinvayt_dlinnosherstnyy.jpg

This animal had the most magical, freaky aura about it. Ever since then I love cats that look like small Egyptian gods..