• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Find Your Love In Japan (Nobita)

385 posts in this topic

Posted

So, this is his "The Black People may be DANGEROUS for Japan" video now: 

BAgQIECAAAECBAgQIECAAAECBAgQIEAgU0BokAmn

8PLTwJht8ljUsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

ROFL I mean.

oOOOOOOoo noOOooOzl

Posted

He put himself in this situation if he truly wants to get out and stop feeling suicidal he should just delete his channel and fall off the grid and go back to his normal life. He can’t completely go back to normal because of how much damage he did do online but it’s still better than feeling the only solution is killing yourself 

Posted

He put himself in this situation if he truly wants to get out and stop feeling suicidal he should just delete his channel and fall off the grid and go back to his normal life. He can’t completely go back to normal because of how much damage he did do online but it’s still better than feeling the only solution is killing yourself 

very true. I also find it funny that he says that black people have a victim mentality and yet, here he is; threatening suicide because of all of the backlash and dragging he recieved. Tbh, Nobita is just a racist loser

Its so ironic: You call out people for having a victim mentality and yet, (when things blow up in your face) you throw a pitty party and try to get people to sympathize with you by saying that youre going to harm yourself. Oxy fucking moron

Posted (edited)

For some reason, I feel like this guy won’t stop here though. I really hope he doesn’t continue making these videos, but his subscribers have increased quickly since starting this racist stuff. 

But I was done with him after I saw some of the videos he uploaded last summer and especially when he interviewed Kanadajin3 to represent Muslims in Japan. That confirmed his idiocy right there. 

Edited by missallsunday

Posted

So, this is his "The Black People may be DANGEROUS for Japan" video now: 

BAgQIECAAAECBAgQIECAAAECBAgQIEAgU0BokAmn

8PLTwJht8ljUsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

That's a great step forward.

I want YouTube to implement that for people here in Japan as well. Black people here are still getting insulted by his videos and Japanese people like me who bother to watch English-language videos are still being informed that black people are dangerous.

Posted

I hope his teaching job finds this and has enough sense to know that he is bad for their image. They need to fire him ASAP

Posted

I want YouTube to implement that for people here in Japan as well. 

What do you mean? The alert is on youtube Japan too, it's probably global.

Posted

What do you mean? The alert is on youtube Japan too, it's probably global.

Really? The video doesn't show the warning in the beginning. Instead, it shows a want ad for elderly care staff published by a media company which specializes in human resources.

I don't understand. Maybe because I've watched the video before, or because of my settings? Hmm. :alpacaconfused:

find_your_ad_in_japan.thumb.png.75dab800

Posted (edited)

Here's his latest video
kjbbkjbkbkbb.thumb.png.eb9e442ec33ddfa00
The very core idea of the MGTOW movement is that men shouldn't commit to relationships with women so I don't really see how that fits into the dating help channel scheme lol. Now to be fair he has done videos on topics that didn't necessarily have to do with dating before but with his channel slowly transforming into a political channel it's hard not to feel "oh look, a MGTOW video, why am I not surprised Cornyking.thumb.png.3fe67a5f2df91b4b8351"

Also, don't go to the comments section, it's a dumpster fire

@pocky_eater What's with his video? Your images aren't showing for some reason

Edited by JunkFood

Posted (edited)

Really? The video doesn't show the warning in the beginning. Instead, it shows a want ad for elderly care staff published by a media company which specializes in human resources.

I don't understand. Maybe because I've watched the video before, or because of my settings? Hmm. :alpacaconfused:

I'm in Japan too , but I'm using youtube in English. Maybe that's why?

Edit: I just checked his video again. The messages are gone. Maybe he appealed to Youtube to remove it? :alpacaconfused:

@pocky_eater What's with his video? Your images aren't showing for some reason

I'll put under a link just in case: http://prntscr.com/jbx433

Edited by pocky_eater

Posted (edited)

I've avoided stated my opinion because this callous, racist, dimwit (I am being rather polite) irks me to no end.. and seeing that he is moving into MGTOW video....more and more I am inclined he is an racist incel feeding a bunch of propaganda. And what little I see of the comments... I quickly hit the x button and closed out my window.. I didn't even watch 1 second because just by the first few handful of comments I can tell it was going to be a shitshow....  Though technology has come a long way I am starting to believe we are going backwards instead of forwards when it comes to progress...

Edited by Raindrop Cake

Posted

For some reason, I feel like this guy won’t stop here though. I really hope he doesn’t continue making these videos, but his subscribers have increased quickly since starting this racist stuff. 

But I was done with him after I saw some of the videos he uploaded last summer and especially when he interviewed Kanadajin3 to represent Muslims in Japan. That confirmed his idiocy right there. 

Yeah based on the mannerisms in his speech when he touches on the subject I can tell he's potentially vindictive and stubborn and I can totally see him retaliating at some point. Especially with all those vocal racists and apologists in his comments. And especially since this controverial stuff is likely getting him significantly more traffic. An interesting theory about this hateful passion as of late, is from this YouTuber, one of the only I've sese calling him out. She mentioned something about this potentially being sparked from Nobita getting kicked from some Asian and Black facebook dating groups? She says she hasn't gotten it completely confirmed, but  I assume she has a good reason for thinking something so specific.

Who does this remind y'all of?

Posted

Yeah based on the mannerisms in his speech when he touches on the subject I can tell he's potentially vindictive and stubborn and I can totally see him retaliating at some point. Especially with all those vocal racists and apologists in his comments. And especially since this controverial stuff is likely getting him significantly more traffic. An interesting theory about this hateful passion as of late, is from this YouTuber, one of the only I've sese calling him out. She mentioned something about this potentially being sparked from Nobita getting kicked from some Asian and Black facebook dating groups? She says she hasn't gotten it completely confirmed, but  I assume she has a good reason for thinking something so specific.

He's a typical incel (idk why this mf have a name) can't take rejection so instead of minding their business and going about their lives they start this campaign against anyone who fits the image of the person/thing that hurt them. And of course, they assume ALL men think exactly like them and will support them in their dumbass campaign.

He's not a man, he's a child who can't take no for an answer, pathetic

Posted

Who does this remind y'all of?

He said he made the whole white privilege video based on some of his black students telling him about it and explaining what it was. According to him, one of them went so far as to tell him not to be brainwashed by the media (or whatever the hell. I would go back to the video to check, but I don't want to give him anymore views or have him pop up in my recommended). What I find funny about that is that Nobita is an independent Japanese teacher. He has no professional ties to any actual school, so why didn't he just tell the student(s) that he:

a) Doesn't agree and just leave it at that

b) Doesn't want to discuss politics 

c) If they CONTINUED after he did either one of those, cut them off from his lessons and give them their money back

I just find it very shady how he suddenly mentioned his black students at the start of his racist tirade. Then from there he just keeps going after black people as if there isn't a chance that his black students could find his videos. Which leads me to some other questions. Why was making a video the first thing that came to mind after his supposed conversation about white privilege with his students? If it was his first time hearing about white privilege, how come he seemed to know so much about it already? Why was he immediately against the idea if he had just heard of it? If it's a conversation between a pupil and their teacher, shouldn't he keep it between them? How come he never mentions them again in any of his other race related videos? I just find this whole short story of, "Oh, my students told me" to be very suspicious...

Image result for hmm emoji gif

Posted (edited)

Saw this  thread title, decided to check out his channel.  Clicked and cringed, his content is really not my cup of tea. So many stereotypes and generalisations! I thought his earlier videos are more “harmless”. But then there’s a weird shift, “Dear Blacks” really?  Wow. 

the only thing I liked in his videos is the guy below :x

EF89E637-9458-4427-9FA1-C4E6B0E08A18.thu

Edited by imjustsaying