• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Find Your Love In Japan (Nobita)

365 posts in this topic

Posted

Nobita is dangerous for Japan.

Posted

On one hand I’m glad his ridiculous bullshit is getting media attention, but he’s so plainly idiotic that it almost seems futile to try and talk sense into him. He deserves all the hate he’s getting, that’s for sure.

The article has a really slanted and unprofessional tone though, people might not take it seriously. Is that just a nextshark thing or something? It’s so awkward 

Posted

I didn’t mind the article honestly I thought it was good debunking nobitas bs stats and I didn’t even know about him excusing sexual harrassment (not surprised) especially against minors. I think that nobitas biggest fault which perhaps lead to him turning into just an interview channel to racist propaganda is the stats he uses it seems like he just googles some bs and clicks on the first thing that pops up and then doesn’t even bother to look into how old the stats are, who funded it, how this study was conducted, what were the money/political motives for this study. Nobita is the kind of guy if I showed him a bs study on how coconut oil turns your toes green he’d believe it and wouldn’t even question it. 

Posted (edited)

don't know where you got the info that Canada isn't diverse? it is very! Toronto has been named the most multicultural city in the world, not sure about most recent studies but it's definitely still in the top. Unless he went to a certain place in Canada that was not diverse, idk, i didn't even know he went in the first place lol :')  moving on I agree with everything else you said!! I can't stand this dude. It's one thing to believe bad stereotypes about other races and cultures which is common in homogenous countries like Japan but I think it's mainly due to just lack of exposure/knowledge, and I believe the majority of the population would throw away their previous thoughts if they actually got educated (e.g i have friends from different countries who thought gay people were weird and black people were scary before they came to live where i live and now they think their past thoughts are ridiculous) But Nobita is not like that.. he's just straight up racist and goes out of his way to be terrible. I can't stand this guy...he's always speaking on things that aren't his place to speak on

I believe the writer is the same dude that runs the Love Life of an Asian Guy, his wrting style has always been really blunt and at times leans into comedy and jest, I can't speak for the other contributors on that site though. Doubt they all write like him XD.

But yes, I definitely agree. I'm so glad people are speaking on this whole hot mess

Edited by UniQueLyEviL
I type too fast and don't check

Posted

The article has a really slanted and unprofessional tone though, people might not take it seriously. Is that just a nextshark thing or something? It’s so awkward 

Normally I'd agree with you 100% about such an article but frankly, Nobita deserves all of this negativity. He's a total asshole by far.

Posted (edited)

He's getting dragged on twitter today. He made a post saying something that kind of hinted towards suicide. So you're going to make a video basically telling black people they make themselves victims, and yet when you're called out on your racist bullshit you threaten suicide? Pathetic. 

IMG_8410.PNG

Edited by Tofufu

Posted (edited)

He's getting dragged on twitter today. He made a post saying something that kind of hinted towards suicide. So you're going to make a video basically telling black people they make themselves victims, and yet when you're called out on your racist bullshit you threaten suicide? Pathetic. 

IMG_8410.PNG

It alwaas amuses me how people will openly come for black people and then act like this when they get the clapback. 

This motherfucker wouldn't last A DAY as a black person in this antiblack ass world that he's helping maintain.

Liiiiike was he NOT trying to get our attention?? HEEEE GOT IT!

And it's not like he wasn't warned that he was merging out his lane.

Edited by UniQueLyEviL

Posted (edited)

It alwaas amuses me how people will openly come for black people and then act like this when they get the clapback. 

This motherfucker wouldn't last A DAY as a black person in this antiblack ass world that he's helping maintain.

Liiiiike was he NOT trying to get our attention?? HEEEE GOT IT!

And it's not like he wasn't warned that he was merging out his lane.

I know. Instead of sayig "hey I'm so sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'll take the videos down" or anything like that, it's just straight to "how can I make this more about me..??". 

IMG_8410.PNG

Edited by Tofufu

Posted

So disappointing. Dear Nobita, If you want to talk about something be ready for the feedback. Especially if it is something like this. 

Posted (edited)

IMG_8410.PNG

Won't be here for long? We're waiting, Nobita. 

well-were-waiting-gif-4.gif

Classic guilt trip tactic by the guilty. What a fool. 

Edited by nicotine

Posted

Damn, Nobita you're exposed for the things you have done. Why not own up to it and apologize for being racist instead of saying sorry for having an ugly face. Like... What????

Posted

IMG_8410.PNG

Is that picture from this tweet? (I censored his username, but I put the link to the tweet.)

tweet_quoting_nobita.thumb.png.f4d9db9fd

If so, I wonder from what social site the tweeter took the screenshot. Or is he Nobita? 

I have no intention of white-knighting Nobita, but I'd like to be certain that it was written by him.

Posted

I found it in his recent video. Screenshot_20180429-094131.thumb.jpg.9d3

Screenshot_20180429-094144.thumb.jpg.fc5

Posted

I found it in his recent video. 

Thank you so much.:alpacacrush:

Sorry for being a little skeptical...