• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Find Your Love In Japan (Nobita)

365 posts in this topic

Posted

I THINK i've watched one of his videos a long time ago but I remember thinking Yuta's channel had a much better format. From what I can recall his English seems to be decent at least so he must have some exposure to western/american media (more than the average japanese person). Generally speaking Japan can be quite uh xenophobic (is this the right word? ) so I'm not too surprised but the racism is normally a bit more subtle. This man seems rather outspoken. While his argument seem to make sense they are very similar to those type of 'well statistically black ppl are more dangerous yada yada' type of arguments without considering the circumstances. Like they come with these arguments that black ppl are naturally thugs but like?? In many of these cases the people in question live in uh troubled neighbourhoods where gang violence etc is pretty common and thsi in turn ties into class and nd systematic racism but yea. Sorry this is getting a bit off topic but yeah. From a technical standpoint these argument seem perfectly sound but there are a lot of factors to consider than you don't really see unless you are personally involved or well informed. I'm personally not american so all of thsi may not be correct so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry again rot he messy post I'm uh new to this. 

Posted

This fool uploaded two more whole videos [not one, TWO] invalidating black people's struggles in America and he had the nerve to invite a bunch of c**ns on there to try and make his racist bullshit more valid. 

Newsflash, you can find self hating, white-washed black people to agree with your shitty racist point. It's not that difficult and it's transparent as fuck. What I'd like to know is why hasn't he responded to any of my comments to him? Why hasn't he taken up any of my offers to discuss the nuances of this subject at all? He can invite these people who support his racist bullshit, what about the other side? 

Posted

The part that KILLS me is that black people are dangerous but Japan had to get bombed TWICE because the Japanese government kept trying to colonize the rest of Asia? 

Rape of Nanking? Wonder how many Chinese grandparents still around for that story? Don’t worry I’ll wait.

Posted

glad this thread is active, because i've been getting bothered by his recent videos. :/

esp the bigoted comments on his videos...?? i'm sticking to yuta, he's my fave j-vlogger anyway. 

Posted

Also curious about all the crime that us Blackie's are committing over in Japan because I'm sure it's an epidemic.

Posted

Also curious about all the crime that us Blackie's are committing over in Japan because I'm sure it's an epidemic.

We're not and that's what bothers me. If you simply compiled a list of the things foreigners have done that gained worldwide reaction white people would come to mind first not black people. He's racist and is trying way too hard to justify his racism. However, it's not too surprising he has views/followers an article I read a few months ago stated that Japan has turned into a haven for racist white guys from the States due to how homogenous the country is. So he seems to be reaching out to that community of weirdos who complain every time they see an article that says anything along the lines of "equality" "homosexuality" "women's rights" "multiculturalism". He's delusional plain and simple and doesn't seem to understand he's just making seem that all Japanese people are think like him

Posted (edited)

"Hi! Thank you so much for taking your time to visit my YouTube channel. My name is Nobita, a native Japanese guy who was born and raised in Japan. This channel is basically just a crazy ugly stupid Japanese man talking about random things or interviewing people in Japan sometimes."

Well for once you got something right Nobita! 

Also, I'm sorry for what you're about to see, but I just had to share it (and the picture was hilarious too lmao).

Nobita1

"He is extremely passionate and emotional about achieving his mission, which is helping foreigners find their loves in Japan.

To make it happen, his YouTube channel, “Find your love in Japan” started off at July 22h in 2015, without any interview experience, cameraman, advertisement, connection or even any proper English.

But his passion has been so strong and made him grow as a person exponentially. The unique style and bold actions on the video attracted and motivated so many Japan lovers from all over the world.

Edited by Puri3ty
Replies were merged, so I edited it in order for it to make sense.

Posted

Also, I'm sorry for what you're about to see, but I just had to share it (and the picture was hilarious too lmao). 

Actually, I also wanted to take some screenshots from the scene where he yelled at black people because I was a little scared by his facial expression. I know he always speaks loud and looks very passionate in his videos. After viewing his recent attacks on black people, however, I cannot help but interpret from his face extra meanings other than his passion for helping out the English speaking audience.

I don't have as much force as Master Yoda's but I sense fear, anger, hate and suffering from him as shown below.

nobita_fear.thumb.png.48357877cc4b6942ba

Posted (edited)

"Hi! Thank you so much for taking your time to visit my YouTube channel. My name is Nobita, a native Japanese guy who was born and raised in Japan. This channel is basically just a crazy ugly stupid Japanese man talking about random things or interviewing people in Japan sometimes."

Well for once you got something right Nobita! 

Hidden Content

Not trying to downplay this man-child, but there's the answer to all of this. Nobita is an insecure, unattractive person who doesn't know what to do with himself. Honestly, I found him obnoxious BEFORE he started the weird and racist videos. What better way to scrambled for a pebble of self-esteem then to start a campaign against a whole group of people who never harmed him. As a black person, I don't think I've destroyed any part of Japan during my visits. 

Were you rejected by a beautiful black woman, Nobita? Let it out...

I hope he gets more media attention so he'll be dealt with. Aren't the Japanese nervous about this sort of person with the 2020 olympics coming up...?

Edited by nicotine

Posted

Its pretty disturbing how he's blatently using racism to get views.

Posted

Calling his ass ALLL the way out. I'm LOVING it. 

Posted

Now I remember why I hate PULL. Anyways, I won't make meander too long, since I just wanted to point out the obviousness of this degenerate echo chamber. Now, I can't entirely disagree with it having racist undertones, but no doubt any SJW mindset is toxic to any society. You also blindly accuse him of not knowing what he doesn't understand from a Japanese point of view, and you can't even step in his shoes. Ridiculous.

Sorry, I received the notification of your reply today although you had posted it a few days ago (maybe because a new account has to have their posts approved by a mod?).

PULL may become an echo chamber, but I don't think our discussion on this thread in particular is any different from general reaction to Nobita's recent videos. I suggest that you go to Twitter and search "Find Your Love in Japan."

Nor do I think the examples he cited as toxic mindsets (such as supporting BLM) are remotely toxic at all. The movement is a reasonable counter to their real life experiences. And white supremacists are real and sometimes become lethal (eg. Charlottesville).

Posted

Now I remember why I hate PULL. Anyways, I won't make meander too long, since I just wanted to point out the obviousness of this degenerate echo chamber. Now, I can't entirely disagree with it having racist undertones, but no doubt any SJW mindset is toxic to any society. You also blindly accuse him of not knowing what he doesn't understand from a Japanese point of view, and you can't even step in his shoes. Ridiculous.

This is racist bullshit. It's racist bullshit he keeps persistently spouting. I'm blown away that you have the gall to take issue with people offended by this blatant racism. If you have an issue with people who take issue with blatant racist bullshit bounce and go to his comment section full of diet racists and bigots.No one is blindly doing ANYTHING he's showed his ass several times. Just like you just showed yours. 

Posted

I’m so glad there’s a thread on this subject because I’ve been pretty upset since watching his latest videos. I remember awhile back that he admitted to being formerly racist (can’t remember the title of the video, sorry). I think Nobita is a pretty miserable man, judging by the way he speaks about himself on numerous occasions. I don’t approve of people validating his point by sending death threats  (and he’s automatically assuming they’re all black). But seriously Nobita? There are too many people on the internet who go through the same thing (of all races, for different reasons). It comes with the territory, especially when you offend a large amount of people and don’t agree with you. He’s always saying that he doesn’t give a “fawk” but is suddenly upset when two people tell him in person that they didn’t fuck with his videos ( that were basically directed towards them). He went as far as to say he was “nearly” attacked. Saying nearly indicates that you weren’t attacked. He didn’t even explain anything that they did except voice they’re opinion or feelings. Did they raise a hand to him? I’m really trying to understand. This is funny because he had 2 or 3 conversations with 2 jvloggers on the subject after his first video months ago. I believe their names are gizmo and talley (but it’s essentialy gizmos YouTube). I’ll put the links at the end of this if you haven’t seen it. Anyway, they tried to have a calm and friendly conversation with him. Unfortunately, Nobita clearly didn’t take anything from that conversation and proceeded on his “crusade” of “helping THE black people”. He says it only to “some” but then went on saying blacks have lower IQ’s and are genetically predisposed to violence. I have so much more to say, but I’m still heated. Also, there’s a guy who wrote a short article about Nobita’s latest videos and brings up Nobitas ridiculous answers to why girls get molested on Japanese trains. . I’ll also put the link. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nextshark.com/japanese-douchebag-no-business-talking-race-america/amp/

And Gizmos YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mttqtq3lAa8

Posted

Saw this on my timeline. Get fucked, Nobita.

IMG_1477.PNG