• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Find Your Love In Japan (Nobita)

365 posts in this topic

Posted

um, Maybe fix it then?

Screen_Shot_2019-10-13_at_1.00.41_AM.thuAgain we can't find his email anywhere, more lies. receipts? all he is giving is his word which has been proven false time after time.  And Literally no one is checking for him like that he's a D-rated YouTuber, not an A-list celebrity. Wouldn't be surprised if he's making up that he has a girlfriend.

i.Screen_Shot_2019-10-13_at_1.07.15_AM.thu

Posted

Oh yeah Nobita, you're totally getting chased around by multiple... paparazzi? fans? That's the price of being so extremely famous. Don't worry, they will all, including your girlfriend, disappear as soon as you wake up.

This guy is even more delusional than I've imagined.

Posted

Oh lol this actually reminds me of that one video he made where he said that he was sitting in a cafe with a female friend (why does the gender of his friend even matter?) and that two black guys were shouting at him and threatening them. He claimed that they ran away and that his „female friend“ was shocked because she never witnessed something like that. And then he used this story as proof about how black people are dangerous for Japan lol. The story is extremely ridiculous in the first place because I highly doubt that people would randomly threaten him in a public place which contains lots of witnesses. But what‘s even the probability of Nobita meeting a hater in public? He‘s a YouTuber with 300.000 subs (back then he had like 150.000) and not some mega star with millions of subs, fans and haters. I highly doubt that he meets more than 3-4 people who know his channel per year. 

The story about people emailing him about his girlfriend is just as ridiculous. Does he believe that he‘s some kind of J-pop idol and that his fans are concerned about him dating someone? This guy has some serious issues, he should definitely visit a psychiatrist.

Posted

Oh lol this actually reminds me of that one video he made where he said that he was sitting in a cafe with a female friend (why does the gender of his friend even matter?) and that two black guys were shouting at him and threatening them. He claimed that they ran away and that his „female friend“ was shocked because she never witnessed something like that. And then he used this story as proof about how black people are dangerous for Japan lol. The story is extremely ridiculous in the first place because I highly doubt that people would randomly threaten him in a public place which contains lots of witnesses. But what‘s even the probability of Nobita meeting a hater in public? He‘s a YouTuber with 300.000 subs (back then he had like 150.000) and not some mega star with millions of subs, fans and haters. I highly doubt that he meets more than 3-4 people who know his channel per year. 

The story about people emailing him about his girlfriend is just as ridiculous. Does he believe that he‘s some kind of J-pop idol and that his fans are concerned about him dating someone? This guy has some serious issues, he should definitely visit a psychiatrist.

(Not so) tinfoil theory: this girlfriend is fake af

Posted

He self deprecates himself then acts like he's so important. He's been in a mental asylum before, and while I think putting him in a mental asylum is too extreme but he should have heavy therapy with a doctor on speed dial.