• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Find Your Love In Japan (Nobita)

370 posts in this topic

Posted

I literally just made an account for this thread lol. nobita has pissed me off for a while, i recently seen his YET ANOTHER apology video and ngl, it was better than his other apologies. But he still has a lot to understand, I remember trying to educate him in comment section, hoping he’d see it but his fans attacked me with a bunch of slurs instead. I’m still willing to educate him now, but youtube comment section is no good. So i ask for yall help, does anyone know his email?

i been doing community organizing since highschool and I’m really educated on black social issues(duh bc im black), so I’d rather email him. If i can get my hands on his email, I’ll totally let yall know if he responds.

Posted

Seriously, i been wanting to educate this guy and I can’t find his email.

he always says “black people email me this-“

like where? Is your email??? 

Does anyone know?

Posted

-Shouting and getting mad to get your point across is not "cool" or "funny" to any culture or race, why would anyone want that? how fucking stupid is he? he clearly wasn't speaking like that to appeal to westerners he spoke like this because he harbors a lot hate in his heart after believing all this alt-right bullshit.

- He still hasn't elaborated on his ever-changing getting "attacked in Starbucks by black people" story

- Disabling comments and likes/dislikes just makes it all the more insincere on top of waiting a year to give a half baked apology

- He never addressed the rampant racist misogynistic following he gained as a result of those videos 

Seriously, his whole schpeal just seemed like he took a page out of the book of Spencer (Richard Spencer that is). Because Richard Spencer also denies being racist but doubles down on racist comments.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

he did a video on racism in Japan and didn't even discuss the xenophobia that Chinese and Korean minorities groups face, while not racism is, still discrimination and an issue in Japan on top of a handful of restaurants having no foreigner signs which he also didn't mention. another sloppily made video. 

I'm pretty sure he did include the no foreigner signs for restaurants (or they just said "japanese only") but there was definitely a lot missed in his video. Anyone know an actual good video on racism in Japan? :alpacaconfused: I don't mean to get slightly OT but it is something I do want to know more about

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU8fr9inWus

LOL a year too late nobita and he disabled the comments and ratings what a coward.

WELL SLAP MY ASS AND CALL ME A CLAM! THIS FUCKER APOLOGIZED???

This guy is so fucking stupid. He attracted a super bigoted right-wing audience and now believes everything they say. He is not American nor has he lived in America, he can barely speak coherent English, he has no place parroting this red-pill BS. 

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

-Shouting and getting mad to get your point across is not "cool" or "funny" to any culture or race, why would anyone want that? how fucking stupid is he? he clearly wasn't speaking like that to appeal to westerners he spoke like this because he harbors a lot hate in his heart after believing all this alt-right bullshit.

- He still hasn't elaborated on his ever-changing getting "attacked in Starbucks by black people" story

- Disabling comments and likes/dislikes just makes it all the more insincere on top of waiting a year to give a half baked apology

- He never addressed the rampant racist misogynistic following he gained as a result of those videos 

This tea is so hot and delicious! OOOP I BURNT MY LIP

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXYQdDv0P8

what did y'all think about this? I haven't watched it yet.

summary

Intro: defines nationalism as  caring much more about your own country, not accepting foreigners. talks about how in Japan foreign presence and influence is very common and now more and more students are going overseas to study and they come back very influenced. Talks about xenophobia and racism(photos of anti korean, anti lgbt, articles).  How Japan is giving more and more support foreign business and children.

main point: he saw a vox video about Japanese right wing nationalism in the rise which inspired this video.  The video starts off mentioning how Japan sugarcoats history(using a textbook as an example), played off Nanking massacre and comfort women.  He claims that barely any schools use this textbook and that students DO study this and other controversial topics, but probably forget after tests.  Goes on rant about Chinese textbooks and patriotism (that’s a whole other issue, he rly just deflected imo).  Japan First Party- mentions that no one supports them.  Says Abe is not as conservative as he used to be.  Feminism is in the rise in Japan so that means right wing ideology is out!!! Also mentions how it may be on the rise individually , but not on a societal level. 

TL; DR- right wing nationalism is not on the rise in Japan because Feminism, foreign workers and lgbt groups are more accepted?

all the comments are calling Vox sjw trash lmao

Posted

What I really hate about Nobita (except him being racist of course) is that he constantly calls himself ugly or brings up his “ugly face” when apologizing for something. Idk if someone called him ugly before or if he got bullied but it just annoys me so much! 

Dear Nobita, the only ugly thing about you is your personality! 

Posted

What I really hate about Nobita (except him being racist of course) is that he constantly calls himself ugly or brings up his “ugly face” when apologizing for something. Idk if someone called him ugly before or if he got bullied but it just annoys me so much! 

Dear Nobita, the only ugly thing about you is your personality! 

He just did a video basically saying he's ugly, and while he has evidence to back that up (Was the ugliest guy at his college, rejected by a bunch of women because they thought he was weird and ugly, scouted for having a funny face) he still uses this as a scapegoat to excuse his shitty actions and to get people to feel sorry for him which is pathetic. just because you think you have an ugly face doesn't excuse you for having an ugly heart.

Posted

For a person that said black people make themselves look like the victim so much, he sure likes making japan the victim in a bunch of his videos. 

Posted (edited)

Japanese men’s opinions on abortion video

This is random but has anyone else watched his abortion video? I stumbled across it and was legitimately horrified by what he was saying. He basically keeps saying that happy/financially stable couples should have no right to get an abortion, and that because the birth rate is lowering they should be forced to have children. Thank god his friend was next to him as the voice of reason. 

Edited by Granola

Posted

Where where are his 5 children to help out with the lowering birth rate???

Posted

I thought the exact same thing. He always complains about the low birth rate but doesn't contribute anything. 

Posted

his solutions to problems apply to everyone but him