• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Find Your Love In Japan (Nobita)

370 posts in this topic

Posted

His behavior and actions definitely warrant's a spot in the small snowflake section if he's not already there. he's even worse than some snowflakes themselves, lol.

Posted (edited)

Question, aside from Nobita's content about Japanese women, I mainly subbed for some of the interviews he does (his most recent is about child abuse issues in Japan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umeucLJzSFk

I haven't read the entire thread so if someone has already mentioned/answered this I'm really sorry about that, but with interviews like that (^) are they fairly legit? That was the main reason I knew of him at all, I found it interesting seeing interviews from ex-police officers, etc. but since Nobita has proven himself snowflake-y I'm kind of questioning all his videos now, not the dating type of videos (personally I never watched or had interest in them which is probably why I was so unaware for so long LMAO)

I don't think so. I'm not going to watch this video because I do want to give him views, but basically every video I've seen has him asking leading questions to produce the answers he wants and it seems very clear that he just happened to talk to assholes. Japanese people don't typically share their real opinions with strangers, so by knowing that alone you can tell that the people he talks to are not typical Japanese people. Actually, Japanese people are somewhat distrustful of strangers approaching them in the street because it's so uncommon. Only salespeople or people trying to get something out of you usually do that.

Edited by Sugi

Posted

I was sifting through the comments on his Facebook page and apparently, an acquaintance of his said he had been in a mental facility before.

Posted (edited)

He used a photo of a black man when discussing the rape of Japanese women by US troops in his US military base video when the majority of the troops raping and killing local women are white men. Lol still pushing that agenda I see. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 1.18.05 AM.png

Thank god he has a teaching job on the side so he will probably never have the chance to be around Japan-based YouTubers who aren't complete cowardly scum like he is.

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted (edited)

Got a problem with that nobita? Seriously if she loves the child and is able to financially provide for both of them who cares? I would rather have more loving single parents in society than parents who are together that both abuse/neglect their children/child, get your traditionalist bullshit out of here. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 1.42.19 AM.png

Lol at him liking this red pill bullshit post

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 1.44.02 AM.png

If you want to be taken seriously (well that train left the station long ago) don't put shit like this on your OFFICIAL site. Fishing for compliments much? 

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 2.14.25 AM.png

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted (edited)

I don't know if this has been covered but apparently, he has racist sock puppet accounts on youtube.

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

I don't know if this has been covered but apparently, he has racist sock puppet accounts on youtube.

Is there evidence of this? Not that I doubt this, just looking for the tea

Posted

Is there evidence of this? Not that I doubt this, just looking for the tea

Someone mentioned it on twitter not sure if its 100 percent true but since it's confirmed that he has a racist reddit account and he stalks social media platforms and sites looking for people who are talking about him I wouldn't put it past him to have youtube sock puppet accounts.

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 1.38.31 AM.png

Posted (edited)

He did a video asking if there was still sexism in Japan and he, of course, made sure to only put in the replies he wanted to hear. His guests didn't really add anything and were kind of uninformed.  What I found interesting is that one of his female guests (Joanna) was also with him during his street interview (you can see her reflection at 2:13) as well as was sitting next to him. She didn't talk at all. I wonder if this is his girlfriend? if so run Joanna he's a creep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtD9fwVUS88&t=3s

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

He did a video asking if there was still sexism in Japan and he, of course, made sure to only put in the replies he wanted to hear. His guests didn't really add anything and were kind of uninformed.  What I found interesting is that one of his female guests (Joanna) was also with him during his street interview (you can see her reflection at 2:13) as well as was sitting next to him. She didn't talk at all. I wonder if this is his girlfriend? if so run Joanna he's a creep.

Oh hey, Nobita! I guess people don't hate you because you're ugly, just like we said! 

They hate you because you are you.

Posted

Looks are negotiable but how did he manage to get a gf with that ugly attitude. (Assuming She is). 

I wanted to like Nobita when I found him over the whole Aokigahara stuff but then his racism and homophobia started showing :alpacabored:

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU8fr9inWus

LOL a year too late nobita and he disabled the comments and ratings what a coward.

I’ll summarize by splitting into three parts.

part 1: just giving background on the apology (hasn’t apologized yet). Explains how his actions are disappointing and how his parents wouldn’t be proud.  Says he watched a lot of Gordon Ramsey and thought that an aggressive tone would work/be in effective in getting his point across to Americans.  Says the claims in the videos were unreasonable.  Also mentions the incident with his friends, says he was the root of the problem. 

Part 2: apology.  Says that black people are angry at him because of the videos and that he used to blame black people, but he realizes it’s his own fault.  His biggest mistake was generalizing his own experience and pin that on all black people.  Mentions that his actions were immature and unjust.  Says he donated to a US Charity for African Americans (Greater Cincinnati Fund) because he doesn’t deserve the money he made from that video.  Has decided to go to America and actually talk to locals(didn’t specify how long).

part 3: backtracking? Says he still doesn’t agree with black people in that he should be allowed to criticize the black community.  The black community needs outside perspective on order to grow and become stronger and that black people reject outside ideologies too much(mentions how japan became so advanced because thy adopted so much western ideas).  Says he wants to be able to criticize , give his opinion and discuss anything.  

Basically blames most of it on his language skills. 

Pls let me know if I missed anything or any mistakes!!

Posted

This guy is so fucking stupid. He attracted a super bigoted right-wing audience and now believes everything they say. He is not American nor has he lived in America, he can barely speak coherent English, he has no place parroting this red-pill BS. 

Posted

-Shouting and getting mad to get your point across is not "cool" or "funny" to any culture or race, why would anyone want that? how fucking stupid is he? he clearly wasn't speaking like that to appeal to westerners he spoke like this because he harbors a lot hate in his heart after believing all this alt-right bullshit.

- He still hasn't elaborated on his ever-changing getting "attacked in Starbucks by black people" story

- Disabling comments and likes/dislikes just makes it all the more insincere on top of waiting a year to give a half baked apology

- He never addressed the rampant racist misogynistic following he gained as a result of those videos