• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Find Your Love In Japan (Nobita)

331 posts in this topic

Posted

Seems like it's back up again

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mSO4sOmZ8TY

Oh, he renamed it. Interesting. I wonder if he also re-edited it , considering how long it was not put back up again....

Posted

Oh, he renamed it. Interesting. I wonder if he also re-edited it , considering how long it was not put back up again....

Lol just watched the video. It's a complete crock of shit where he misrepresents both feminism and MGTOW to the Japanese women he talks to in order to get them to produce the answers he wants

Posted

Lol just watched the video. It's a complete crock of shit where he misrepresents both feminism and MGTOW to the Japanese women he talks to in order to get them to produce the answers he wants

So, like most of his interview videos? :haiplz:

Posted

I decided to check to see how No it's doing and...yep, he's still garbage. His latest video seems to be about how women should stay at home and raise kids instead of working. I'm not giving it a single click. 

Then a week ago, he made a video called "no, Japan does not want more foreign workers". 

Nice to know some things in life are consistent. The sun will always rise the next day and nobita will always be a piece of shit.

Posted

:darth: Jesus christ

I have actually been subbed to Nobita for awhile not even aware of any of his actual controversies, I just thought he was a guy on youtube who wanted to try and get Japanese perspectives out there, but now actually peeking at his actual channel and reading this thread I guess not.

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMcbWHtzeNQ

Another Uninsightful dumb "My internalized racist self-hating views represent the majority of Japan video"  with the Same old self-deprecating comments about how ugly and weak he is for pity likes and comments with the real reason why people finding him repulsive going completely over his head. 

BTW he totally lurks in this thread if he goes out of his way to defend himself on Reddit and other social media platforms he definitely lurks on here, Hi nobita!

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

JFC I think that was one of the dumbest videos I've ever watched. You can clearly tell that he got rejected by a white women once and is still bitter about it.

Posted

I feel like he's so sad and nuts at the same time. He reminds me of those creepy Japanese otakus who would send death threats to girls over simple, petty things...like not wanting to accept their friend request on facebook or reply their twitter DMs. I know that there are cases of men worldwide who would send death threats to women over super petty rejections, but Japanese men like him in particular...they seem to be so easy to vendetta over the simplest things. 

Posted (edited)

JFC I think that was one of the dumbest videos I've ever watched. You can clearly tell that he got rejected by a white women once and is still bitter about it.

I remember him saying he got rejected by a white woman in his class while he was studying in Canada and even when she got married he was still obsessed with her. 

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

I remember him saying he got rejected by a white woman in his class while he was studying in Canada and even when she got married he was still obsessed with her. 

It's sad to see a grown ass man acting like this because of one single rejection (at least that is the only one we ever heard of, I assume?). It's like: "I may be to unmanly and ugly for you white ladies but at least I'm not as fat and obese as you are! Hah! Gotcha!" 
Childish. 

Posted

His audience consists mostly of bitter western dudes who "ditch these fAt WhItE WeStErN BiTcHeZ" in order to chase "FeMiNinE sMoL sUbMiSsIvE JaPaNeSe QTs"... yo know, everything is possible in the comment section :happee:

My hypothesis: even "western landwhales" refuse to be around them ^^

Posted

It's sad to see a grown ass man acting like this because of one single rejection (at least that is the only one we ever heard of, I assume?). It's like: "I may be to unmanly and ugly for you white ladies but at least I'm not as fat and obese as you are! Hah! Gotcha!" Childish. 

Judging by the video he did on his high school experience he was bullied a lot and had barely any friends because he was awkward and shy so I'm guessing this isn't the first time he has been rejected. Honestly, I think even though he's an asshole who can control himself, he needs some form of therapy.

Posted

Happy he doesnt live in America, he would most def be the type to go on a shooting spree.

Posted

Question, aside from Nobita's content about Japanese women, I mainly subbed for some of the interviews he does (his most recent is about child abuse issues in Japan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umeucLJzSFk

I haven't read the entire thread so if someone has already mentioned/answered this I'm really sorry about that, but with interviews like that (^) are they fairly legit? That was the main reason I knew of him at all, I found it interesting seeing interviews from ex-police officers, etc. but since Nobita has proven himself snowflake-y I'm kind of questioning all his videos now, not the dating type of videos (personally I never watched or had interest in them which is probably why I was so unaware for so long LMAO)