• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Find Your Love In Japan (Nobita)

370 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like he made another video about Black people. I swear, he must have a hard on for this stuff. You would think that after all the backlash he has received from some of his followers and other YouTubers he would just let the subject go and just talk about topics pertaining to his channel. 

I’m gonna be overdramatic but at this point he’s starting to sound like a KKK member 

Posted

While I wouldn't say he sounds like a KKK member, he does sound a lot like some of the Japanese people (and some Asian people) who are largely ignorant when it comes to Black people and foreigners in general. He also seems to think that in order to be racist, one has to hate are particular race, which isn't true at all. Racism is a spectrum that comes in many shapes and forms.  

Posted

Nobita's videos on controversial topics are so pointless. Like Paul Joseph Watson, I feel like he just makes these videos to boost his own ego, like "Haha, I'm smarter than you!" kinda thing. It doesn't teach anyone anything, and the people who watch it are ones that already agree with you. 

He should stick to videos on Japan, like stuff foreigners don't know about. I found his videos on the prostitution problem in Japan interesting.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly that his controversial videos are pointless, because his audience are just going to agree with him regardless. I also find it pretty disingenuous that he thinks he can justifiably prejudge various groups of people based on what a minority do within that group. To him, a White person has every right to discriminate against me based on what another Black person did in a different state or country, even if I'm minding my own business. How stupid and ignorant is that kind of thinking?  By his logic, people outside of Japan are justified to think every Japanese person is racist and homophobic based on his attitude and a few other Japanese people who may share his opinions. He doesn't realize ideas like these don't help people come together to see others as equal, it instead divides them and adds more hatred fuel to the fire. 

Edited by AJClem

Posted

His opinions on victim mentalities don’t bother me at all and some are factual so I don’t really care about that but he should stick to videos about japan.... controversial topics on his channel are offputting when others have done the same thing repeatedly & it just seems like he’s trying to edge out new content, Feel free to downvote could care less ty and  good night

Posted

Why am I getting incel vibes from him? 🤔

Posted

His opinions on victim mentalities don’t bother me at all and some are factual so I don’t really care about that but he should stick to videos about japan.... controversial topics on his channel are offputting when others have done the same thing repeatedly & it just seems like he’s trying to edge out new content, Feel free to downvote could care less ty and  good night

While you can make the case about what he says about people with victim mentalities is factual, it's hard to take him seriously when he resorts to playing the victim himself whenever someone challenges his opinions, such as bringing up how ugly his face is for no apparent reason just to garner sympathy. Victim mentality is a thing that exists among all races and ethnicities of people not just Black people. Also a lot of stuff of what he says about Black people, other ethnicities, and homosexuals are flat out false: like all Black people having higher testosterone than other races, homosexuals being "107% to commit crimes in America" and showing a picture of Latino people when in fact all those people in the picture he posts are either Black people or mixed Black people (right after he admits to say he doesn't know anything about Latinos), etc.    

Posted

While you can make the case about what he says about people with victim mentalities is factual, it's hard to take him seriously when he resorts to playing the victim himself whenever someone challenges his opinions, such as bringing up how ugly his face is for no apparent reason just to garner sympathy. Victim mentality is a thing that exists among all races and ethnicities of people not just Black people. Also a lot of stuff of what he says about Black people, other ethnicities, and homosexuals are flat out false: like all Black people having higher testosterone than other races, homosexuals being "107% to commit crimes in America" and showing a picture of Latino people when in fact all those people in the picture he posts are either Black people or mixed Black people (right after he admits to say he doesn't know anything about Latinos), etc.    

....nobody mentioned victim mentalities only being for black people- I just said victim mentalities flat out. 

Posted (edited)

....nobody mentioned victim mentalities only being for black people- I just said victim mentalities flat out. 

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Nobita, who specifically made it clear with his bias he has towards Black people, homosexuals, and latinos (specifically Mexicans). If he wasn't talking about Black people in general, he wouldn't bother making his "This is why America sucks" video solely about Black people and not say -- a shit-ton of the corruption that happens in our government from damn near every political party in the country and all the other crazy shit. Even other Japanese people I've spoken too and Yuta say he has a bias towards these groups. He's made it clear that when anything bad or wrong happens to these people he thinks that they may have deserved it and if they complain or bring it up they are automatically playing the victim. He literally said it at the end of "Black people could be dangerous for Japan video." 

Edited by AJClem

Posted (edited)

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Nobita, who specifically made it clear with his bias he has towards Black people, homosexuals, and latinos (specifically Mexicans). If he wasn't talking about Black people in general, he wouldn't bother making his "This is why America sucks" video solely about Black people and not say -- a shit-ton of the corruption that happens in our government from damn near every political party in the country and all the other crazy shit. Even other Japanese people I've spoken too and Yuta say he has a bias towards these groups. He's made it clear that when anything bad or wrong happens to these people he thinks that they may have deserved it and if they complain or bring it up they are automatically playing the victim. He literally said it at the end of "Black people could be dangerous for Japan video." 

Misunderstanding, sorry, and foreigners can be dangerous for any homegnous country.. unless you’re willing to shut up and appreaciate the societal values and mannerisms then you shouldn’t even step foot in the country, but yes his racial targeting is unnecessary, BUT he has made valid points. He just needs to stop directing half of his videos and arguments toward brack people 

Edited by murakawa bibian

Posted (edited)

Misunderstanding, sorry, and foreigners can be dangerous for any homegnous country.. unless you’re willing to shut up and appreaciate the societal values and mannerisms then you shouldn’t even step foot in the country, but yes his racial targeting is unnecessary, BUT he has made valid points. He just needs to stop directing half of his videos and arguments toward brack people 

No worries. Well yeah, I agree with you, but  the idea that foreigners can potentially be dangerous for any homogeneous country goes without saying, which Nobita should have made clear in his points rather than throwing one particular group under the bus. Natives can be dangerous for their own country as well. I agree with you that foreigners should respect the counties' societal values, however, I'm pretty sure most people who want to live in Japan and work an honest living will be more than happy to assimilate and respect the mannerisms, otherwise they wouldn't be moving there in the first place.

Some of his points WERE valid, but his way of arriving to the conclusions to make his points valid were not so. For example, when it came to the crime statistics, not once did he mention environmental social factors; like poverty, difficult access to higher education, etc. Instead, he jumped to the conclusion thinking that Black people must do these things because they have low IQ and high testosterone. Things like poor neighborhoods and poor fundings of good schools effect a lot of Black people living in poorer conditions, causing them to think that there are no ways to make things better for their lives; and there are Black people doing things to greatly improve the situation. The only valid thing he said about the living conditions was the lack of fathers present in the home.

He's free to be against gay marriage, (I personally don't care, even though I support gay marriage) but all his points supporting his beliefs are flat out terrible and are based on slippery slope fallacies, fear mongering, and false data. Stuff like this and the whole pseudoscience BS are why I have a problem with him. 

Edited by AJClem

Posted

No worries. Well yeah, I agree with you, but  the idea that foreigners can potentially be dangerous for any homogeneous country goes without saying, which Nobita should have made clear in his points rather than throwing one particular group under the bus. Natives can be dangerous for their own country as well. I agree with you that foreigners should respect the counties' societal values, however, I'm pretty sure most people who want to live in Japan and work an honest living will be more than happy to assimilate and respect the mannerisms, otherwise they wouldn't be moving there in the first place.

Some of his points WERE valid, but his way of arriving to the conclusions to make his points valid were not so. For example, when it came to the crime statistics, not once did he mention environmental social factors; like poverty, difficult access to higher education, etc. Instead, he jumped to the conclusion thinking that Black people must do these things because they have low IQ and high testosterone. Things like poor neighborhoods and poor fundings of good schools effect a lot of Black people living in poorer conditions, causing them to think that there are no ways to make things better for their lives; and there are Black people doing things to greatly improve the situation. The only valid thing he said about the living conditions was the lack of fathers present in the home.

He's free to be against gay marriage, (I personally don't care, even though I support gay marriage) but all his points supporting his beliefs are flat out terrible and are based on slippery slope fallacies, fear mongering, and false data. Stuff like this and the whole pseudoscience BS are why I have a problem with him. 

You only spoke facts, Thank you for properly laying out your dislike for Nobita in a good manner, & people like morena in japan exist so i’d just say honest living and sincerity of wanting to live in the country at this point to be honest

Posted

You only spoke facts, Thank you for properly laying out your dislike for Nobita in a good manner, & people like morena in japan exist so i’d just say honest living and sincerity of wanting to live in the country at this point to be honest

Yeah, I try to keep things as civil as they an be when it comes to good discussions. I'm not quite sure who Morena is. Who's that?

Posted

Yeah, I try to keep things as civil as they an be when it comes to good discussions. I'm not quite sure who Morena is. Who's that?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to talk about her, since she has her own, i’m not gonna go into depth to not ruin the discussion but she’s the polar opposite of nobita seriously

Posted

Why is no one talking about the newest video! Anyone have any other details on what went on?

He deleted the controversial videos, even the one on Daniel (Hiding in my room).