• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Aakkii Wilson

17 posts in this topic

Posted

This is my first topic here so sorry if I messed up in any way

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

Aakkii Wilson (not her real last name, it's her boyfriend's. And Aakkii is her middle name) is a 17 yr old who is mostly known for smoking her cat's ashes, having worms in her vagina, and exploiting her own body hair.

19578407_1954932518118297_1992414246_n.j

(((I'm sorry if it's hard to see, the posts are old and I'd have to go far back to find them all individually so this is the best I have)))

There are rumors that she abused her cat. She denies it, but according to her (I couldn't find the post but I remember her making it), she knew the cat was sick but chose not to bring it to the vet and it died. Sounds cruel to me... She is very open about the fact that she has smoked his ashes, though.

https://www.facebook.com/aakkii.kelly.3?fref=nf

Posted

This looks like a private profile, how is she an online personality?

Posted

oh fuck, the page is gone

Posted

This looks like a private profile, how is she an online personality?

Is it private? When I started following her she was public so I'm sorry if she isn't anymore. I haven't unfollowed her so I wouldn't really know. She has lots of followers that just follow her for her bs, so I figured she fit into this category.

Posted

Why would anyone smoke ashes in the first place :beardo:

I honestly just feel bad for her cat. Such disrespect.

Posted

this is all kinds of disgusting

Posted

Why would anyone smoke ashes in the first place :beardo:

I honestly just feel bad for her cat. Such disrespect.

She said she did it to cope or smthg lmao

Posted

I don't think I've ever been this grossed out. I've seen much weird stuff here on PULL and on lolcow but I think this takes the cake. 

Confusing-GIF_1.gif

Posted

ok nasty and also big YIKES but i'm confused about her not being able to work or attend school because of eczema?

also ? abt how she "doesn't know how these rumors that i dont shower ever occured i bathe like everyday" grl worms ain't crawl up ur cooch bc theyre house hunting i'm soo.. i need to shower after reading this.

Posted

I really hope that by "worms" she meant pubic lice, because I have the image of maggots crawling out of vaginas in my head now...

frown_face.thumb.gif.22e424c42bdf4afb8ac

Posted

I am scared of all this but I can't stop looking at the fb page...

Posted

ok nasty and also big YIKES but i'm confused about her not being able to work or attend school because of eczema?

also ? abt how she "doesn't know how these rumors that i dont shower ever occured i bathe like everyday" grl worms ain't crawl up ur cooch bc theyre house hunting i'm soo.. i need to shower after reading this.

That's something else. She claims it's so severe that she's unable to really do anything, yet when she posted pics (that she's since deleted bc I can't find them) it was hardly even mild.

And girl, people think you don't shower bc you constantly look dirty 

Image may contain: one or more people, smoking and closeup

look at those hands and nails???

Posted

i have the screen shots of her bull. i have one of a post she made trying to get rid of her cats claiming word for word "they live in awful conditions and will die if they dont go to a new home thats what happened to lily(rip) nothing should have to live like they do" and the post was made about 2 cats one who she cared nothing about and simply called him the other one. and the post was made in 2014 so she was fully aware of the cats and how bad it was and her bf she has been bitching about people calling him abusive but the reason they are doing that is because she made posts from when they broke up calling him abusive like????? she is really getting mad because people are calling her boyfriend abusive after she made posts about him being abusive. 

Posted

I'm a little late on this but her real name is Kati/Katie (whatever). It pisses me off that she's trying so damn hard to tell everybody that her mom actually named her Aakkii.

Posted

I'm a little late on this but her real name is Kati/Katie (whatever). It pisses me off that she's trying so damn hard to tell everybody that her mom actually named her Aakkii.

It's her middle name.