• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nikoado Avocado

179 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm surprised so many are supporting Stephanie without researching her. She's just as shitty of a person as Nik. 

shes shitty in this situation or in general? because if you generalize it like that, no one should be supporting anyone on youtube 

Posted

i wish steph would just drop it already

it seemed like she was already moving on and then she had to make that story

Well I mean, she WAS getting heaps of hate on Instagram from Nick's supporters. How could you not expect her to respond lol. Would you not respond? 

Posted

if they mean in general... the other day i read through her guru gossip thread dated 2017-2018 and the most i could find is her being pretty materialistic and unaware of her privilege, kinda airheaded, loving to brag about her promiscuous teenage years, making juvenile vulgar jokes, and her fiance being her atm machine/doormat.

obviously all kinda annoying and shitty but nothing nearly comparable to online bullying, emotional manipulation, invading someones privacy, throwing your friends under the bus to save your ass, feeling entitled to sex bc you paid for a meal, threatening to expose people bc they canceled a collab etc. 

agreed. in any case, that doesn't excuse someone else's behaviour.

someone may be shitty, but that doesn't mean they deserve what they're getting. i don't read guru gossip, but some of those things you listed like her being materialistic/airheaded/talking about her promiscuity/vulgar jokes are opinion/perception (she comes across that way to people). what nik does/did are all at the expense of other people. you don't "come across" as invading someone's privacy, you either do or you don't.

all of the "evidence" he used in his video were partial texts with stephanie and the other 90% were conversations with other people about stephanie. you either put everything out there, or you try to manipulate how people see the other person involved. to me, nik did the latter. stephanie could very well be a shitty person, but in this situation she's defending herself because the whole story wasn't being told

Posted

Steph's new video just solidifies how weird and creepy Nik is. The fact he's constantly messaging her about her house/security system/Veronica is just really fucking weird. On top of that, him using Zach's text messages is really fucked.

Was it all right for Stephanie to make an entire video about Nik? Maybe, maybe not. But his obsessive and manipulative behavior is pretty clear based on his OWN video and Stephanie's response. He should've just apologized instead of calling her feelings "a total hit job" and making a video literally the length of a feature film.

Posted

https://youtu.be/9Ctl-H9YJrk here’s the link of the newest video with Stephanie with some receipts. 
Also she said I think on IG that this would be the last time she post about nik because he posted her security monitor on his video and mentioned specific locations in her house in another video she’s gonna get attorneys involved. 

Posted

saw someone on a community post of a tea channel that stephiance's face has been leaked by someone called bullemicbiss on ig. I don't know if nik is doing it or someone else. Considering the pics were look like they were taken from a diff or a private source.

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

his name and face can be found quite easily, unfortunately. literally anyone could be leaking those. i didnt even go looking for them but i stumbled upon both and hes pretty cute not gonna lie. 

Edited by jeykehey

Posted

his name and face can be found quite easily, unfortunately. literally anyone could be leaking those. i didnt go looking for them but hes pretty cute not gonna lie. 

true especially when he's closely related to someone famous like steph. Still it sucks someone got the hold of those and destroy the one thing stephiance never wanted for himself (i'm afraid there's a chance this could affect their relationship). It shows how despicable someone can be just to rile up the person they hated. 

Posted

if they mean in general... the other day i read through her guru gossip thread dated 2017-2018 and the most i could find is her being pretty materialistic and unaware of her privilege, kinda airheaded, loving to brag about her promiscuous teenage years, making juvenile vulgar jokes, and her fiance being her atm machine/doormat.

obviously all kinda annoying and shitty but nothing nearly comparable to online bullying, emotional manipulation, invading someones privacy, throwing your friends under the bus to save your ass, feeling entitled to sex bc you paid for a meal, threatening to expose people bc they canceled a collab etc. 

Oops, sorry about that.  I meant in general.  She's been caught lying before, cheating, being a shitty friend, breaking up with guys and telling them she had STD's, etc.  Of course, it doesn't mean she deserves anything bad to happen to her but I'm just surprised that many people in the youtube comments act like she's a saint and believe her 100% when she's had the history of making up crap.  

Nik is also a shitty person. I'm not siding with him at all. I just think theres 2 sides to every story then theres the truth.  I'm sure both of them are making up shit (or at least exaggerating things to support each side)

Posted (edited)

So apparently Stephanie is suing nik now about the house situation. I wonder if she even has a case since most of the stuff he shared was already public information. The law doesn’t even protect women from getting their nudes leaked, but she thinks pics of her house can?? Tbh he has a more legal case  against her for defamation of character lol. 

This whole drama proves they’re both shitty people but Stephanie is vindictive and psychotic. I don’t get how people can see her as a sweet angel who can do no wrong when she has so many story time vids of her being a crazy and petty girlfriend. I’d be more afraid of her than nik. Nik would gossip about me to his friends and make a vid of it, but Stephanie would come to my house and cut up all my stuff animals and clothes like yikes. Both of them needs serious therapy + steph’s fiancé better watch out. 

Someone made a vid of Steph being petty and crazy

Edited by Killuugh
Grammar check

Posted

Someone make a topic about steph pls

Posted

I remember the first time I watched a Nikocado Avocado video and he made me feel super uncomfortable. He seemed like the type of person that loved talking about themselves and I couldn't stand him after 5 minutes, so I never watched another one of his videos until this drama started. He kinda looks like if Peter Pettigrew and a vampire had a baby.

Posted (edited)

So apparently Stephanie is suing nik now about the house situation. I wonder if she even has a case since most of the stuff he shared was already public information. The law doesn’t even protect women from getting their nudes leaked, but she thinks pics of her house can?? Tbh he has a more legal case  against her for defamation of character lol. 

This whole drama proves they’re both shitty people but Stephanie is vindictive and psychotic. I don’t get how people can see her as a sweet angel who can do no wrong when she has so many story time vids of her being a crazy and petty girlfriend. I’d be more afraid of her than nik. Nik would gossip about me to his friends and make a vid of it, but Stephanie would come to my house and cut up all my stuff animals and clothes like yikes. Both of them needs serious therapy + steph’s fiancé better watch out. 

Someone made a vid of Steph being petty and crazy

Technically she could sue i suppose, he mentioned specific locations in her house. he posted the picture of her monitor being shown.She did consent to the picture being taken but it was ONLY of the lighting set up.. Clearly if you were to take photos of the set up you would zoom at the lights not the whole room.  He took photos behind her back. Did you even watch her videos?? We are literally just waiting for consent for the security footage. She also did mention that she was watching him when he took photos. So I’m assuming anything else that was taking without her was most likely without her consent. 

Edited by Nansu

Posted (edited)

agree tbh. it'll be difficult for her to prove her case because technically she did consent to nik taking photos. and what even is her case? he posted pictures of her kitchen and lighting set up on the internet? i understand she feels her privacy was violated but come on. if i was her, i'd avoid taking the matter to court. i wouldn't even threaten it, because if nik decides to beat her to it and sues her, he definitely has more of a case. the way she edited her video painted nik out to be a sexual predator, especially the first few seconds of the video when she posted the security footage of her crying and a man on top of her. i 100% thought that was nik attacking her and i wasn't the only one. and for someone who makes and edits youtube videos for a living, she definitely knew the implications when she put those clips together, and how it would make nik look. in my opinion it was very unnecessary of her. she could've exposed nik for the emotionally abusive bully he is without including themes of sexual assault that were frankly very irrelevant to their drama. both steph and nik are extremely manipulative. 

Edited by skyai