• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nikoado Avocado

179 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm surprised Stephanie still follows Nik on platforms such as Instagram. Regardless, the merch idea is amazing and I adore Stephanie so much for that. It makes me really happy to see she can still bounce back onto media platforms the way she has.

Nik, meanwhile... I've never been a fan of his videos and they always autoplay when I'm watching Stephanie or Zach's videos and I always disliked them lmfao.

Posted

I'll be honest, Veronica is also a not great person and hardly apologized for what she did. It was mainly a "let me clear my name" move. She attacked with her whole chest and abused the copyright system, so I can see why Nick had it out for her when talking about that situation with Stephanie. Stephanie still had a good reputation during that shookbang incident so I think Nick wanted someone with credibility to validate Veronica's bad attitude. However, that being said, Nick choosing to do that was manipulative period. Just because I can see why he'd be tempted to do that, doesn't mean I feel like he should have downright done it. Him going out of his way to get that "tea" and try to expose means that he just doesn't care. He's selfish. I don't know Stephanie well enough to comment on her video just yet but as far as Nick's actions, he was wrong.  

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wUPQFl-UM

When you get caught lying and try to play it off by avoiding the need to answer. This bish really made it seem like a hitman job, said he had receipts, and STILL chooses not to apologize for being a creep and manipulative asshole. OH and he needs to remind us he has mental health issues FFS. 

Posted

I'm surprised Stephanie still follows Nik on platforms such as Instagram.

she’s probably still following him to keep tabs on him  cause he’s on private tbh.

the merch idea is cool but isn’t it like plagiarizing the in n out logo? It’s great that she’s donating the money (very good pr move) but she’s obviously still going to profit somehow since her “biss” merch is right below it and fans who feel sorry for her will buy it. 

Posted

But shookbang reached out to Nik for advice and to tell him what happened, so Nik made an expose video about Veronica and SAS. 

Sounds like Shookbang is a bit of a lil bitch.  Handle your own shit and don't go running and crying to someone else for help.  That didn't do a fucking thing for anybody.  The fuck is HE going to do for you?

It just reminds me of the Arch Enemy bullshit

Posted

I want to see what nik says if he ever releases an “apology” I feel bad for Stephanie no one should ever have to feel uncomfortable in their own home. 

Posted

Sounds like Shookbang is a bit of a lil bitch.  Handle your own shit and don't go running and crying to someone else for help.  That didn't do a fucking thing for anybody.  The fuck is HE going to do for you?

It just reminds me of the Arch Enemy bullshit

It really wasn't that simple. Shookbang was a way smaller channel in comparison to Veronica and Sas and their abuse of the copyright system resulted in shookbang potentially being doxxed or having to shell out money because Veronica was going on about lawyers. Shookbang WAS scared as hell, they straight up said that, and it was with good reason. Shookbang only reached out because Nick was one of the only influencers calling Veronica out. Even other channels began to address it, once the news broke. It wasn't just mukbang drama at that point, it was YouTubers informing viewers how copyright and fair use ACTUALLY works on YouTube, exposing how Veronica used her numbers and power and lied.

Side note: What Veronica did was a power move that needed to be called out regardless. Even Manny Mua did the same thing not much later to another channel and had to be called out. Big YouTubers more and more were using the copyright strike system as a means of punishment in the worst way, potentially gaining personal information from other channels just because their ego got bruised. Plus, that's how social media works anyway...? When larger influencers are on their mess, it's usually other influencers that have to do the call out in order for change to happen. It happened with beauty gurus being shady about their affiliate codes, it happened with prank vloggers getting caught for their fake pranks, the mistreatment of minors on family channels, etc. so of course a smaller Youtuber is going to look for another YouTuber on the platform to figure out how to face someone with power like that.

Talking about Stephanie Soo for a moment, now she felt cornered because of the power moves Nick displayed on her, gaslighting, interrupting, putting her on the spot, negating her feelings, making her feel uncomfortable, and resulting in her feeling the need to reach out to her audience. I wil not sit here and say the situations are identical as I feel it's a disservice to Stephanie's past trauma, but I will say that power dynamics are a thing and it's natural for those who feel cornered to reach out for help if they feel they don't have the means or resources or downright scared. 

Posted

Moving a little bit from Nik and Stephanie drama 

https://youtu.be/uGCNinG9mnA

found this video and honestly what Nik does to his SO is so toxic and disgusting 

Posted

https://youtu.be/vDtf26HTNws not sure if this is the right place to post this. This apology video is so bs, she said that nik hadn’t eaten for like 6 hours waiting for Stephanie then went into explaining the “in and out of sleep” inside joke. Even if it was an inside joke it should’ve been kept to themselves instead of leaving it on their stories. 

Posted

Has anyone seen Nik's new video?  O.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmJFW_joAY

omg I haven’t watched the whole vid yet, but the comment section is gold lol. Basically the Tati vs James: mukbang edition 

Posted

https://youtu.be/vDtf26HTNws not sure if this is the right place to post this. This apology video is so bs, she said that nik hadn’t eaten for like 6 hours waiting for Stephanie then went into explaining the “in and out of sleep” inside joke. Even if it was an inside joke it should’ve been kept to themselves instead of leaving it on their stories. 

I hate the fact that the whole video, she sounds monotone af and absolutely shows NO emotion but when it comes to her talking about people harassing her about her dad and family, we see an immediate change of REAL emotions. If that ain't a narcissist! NO WHERE in an apology video should you start defending your or someone else's actions. She should have just accepted her faults and wrong doings, apologized and that's it. Don't bring up the fact that you were harassed or whatever because guess what.... she deserved it! She REALLY did that to get us to try to pity her. I can't believe the audacity of people. Her reasoning for the in and out joke makes no sense and doesn't justify bullying in any context whether she knew or not about Steph's past or her state of friendship with Nik. 

Posted

Here it is y'all. His "receipts" are him talking to other people in voice messages. The least he could do is show us his voice messages being played on his phone because they could absolutely be fabricated after the fact. BUT the fact that he tried to justify all his actions like this is just pathetic.  Y'all he really tried to use her wearing HER own merch in that video as a reason to why she's evil or some shit. MAN he tried it. 

No one in the comments is buying it lol

Screen_Shot_2019-12-30_at_5.43.32_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-12-30_at_5.42.57_PM.thu

Posted (edited)

It's so hard to take anything Nick says as reliable or even creditable. This is the same guy who refused to give is partner something to drink while their mouth was burning from spicy food and kept on repeating, "never say divorce again." 

He's been proven to be manipulative, generally disgusting, and a bully. His friends continously made fun of Stephanie's sleeping situation and mocked her for it. Nick is like the male Trisha Paytas, they ugly cry on camera for views, fake drama, and even manipulate text messages (5:55)

Most of Nick's evidence was him and his friends talking shit about Stephanie (I like how Nick just casually throws his friends under the bus), he stated that Stephanie accused his of sexual assault, which she never did, then stated she wanted to profit from this by wearing her own merch.

She wears her merch in most of her videos, the girl doesn't seem to have many friends, and spends most of her time in her home. Yes, she's going to make more money off of merch because she has more fans now, but she's also donating 100% of the profits from the 'in and out' merch to an anti-bullying organization. And I personally believe more people will be buying her anti-bullying merch than shirts with 'Biss' on them

Nick also lacked receipts of him and Stephanie communicating, I would hope he got consent from Zach to share the text messages they shared, how do you steal sponsors? A company can favor one person more than the other, or have more than 1 person sponsoring a product.

Edited by Topsy Oxy
fixed grammar errors