• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

Nikoado Avocado

188 posts in this topic

Posted

(I am not good at making these,please forgive me)

Nikocado Avocado is a mukbanger. He was previously vegan but started to eat meat for health  reasons. He gained 40 lbs (18 kg) from eating junk like McDonald's,Tacobell,The Heart attack Grill,Wendy's etc.a lot of people say he just getting fat for youtube.

Other problems he has is some stuff about his husband and his pets. He adopt a sloth,he has 2 birds and a Persian.he was in the process of getting the sloth when he was vegan many people said that was wrong. About his husband, he posted a video about his husband cutting and trying to kill himself.

Video

He also cheated on him before they got married 

Video

He was supposed to collaborate with Trisha Paytas  but no one knows what happened 

His links

Youtube

Instagram

Twitter

Facebook

Posted

Lol, such a coincidence, I just stumbled upon a video of his, a collab with hungy fat chick? It kind of creeps me out, these mukbang videos. Especially when the mukbangers are morbidly obese. WTF disgusting.

Posted

Lol, such a coincidence, I just stumbled upon a video of his, a collab with hungy fat chick? It kind of creeps me out, these mukbang videos. Especially when the mukbangers are morbidly obese. WTF disgusting.

lol he ate just as much as Hungry Fat Sick

Posted

He acts ridiculous (ACTS , he does it on purpose smh he over does it man)  he cried over veganism , cries, cries. He is only looking for views 

Posted

Okay I get that he cried because he saw his bf cutting himself... but did the bf cut himself because he can't cut carrots or make dumplings? like wtf did I hear that wrong cuz all the crying just got me confused

Posted

As of recent events Nikocado Avocado has been into controversy and has been exposed by a mukbanger named Stephanie Soo.

Basically Stephanie Soo made a video exposing nik about why she scared of him and basically they were going to collaborate together on some drama with another Mukbanger named Veronica Wang and a channel named shookbang (basically Veronica copyright strike one of their videos idk what they’re involvement with the drama was exactly) so what Stephanie thought was that they were going to just address shookbang about that their friends and they hashed it out. But when it came time to the collab nik wanted to spill tea on Veronica but Stephanie didn’t want to and Nik was like “but you said you wanted to talk about it” basically twisting her words and manipulating her after the collab was over a few days later she texted him in a group chat that she wasn’t feeling good she was in and out of sleep and that she felt uncomfortable with him and she apologizes that she won’t collab and he basically bashed her about it and all he took out of that was the in and out of sleep part and made himself the victim and made her statement a joke with his friends and basically made fun of her. It was also revealed that he took photos of stephanies house while she want to the bathroom they have security cameras in their house. And Nik was threatening her that he was going to expose some stuff about her.

https://youtu.be/RU-Okmkh7vU

heres the link for Stephanie’s video 

I’m also linking this video as Nik has been in drama with Trisha Paytas and accused her of ghosting him. I can say that Trisha was in the wrong for ghosting him however Nik took this situation further by taking everything Trisha has said about him and making it seem like she was talking I’ll towards him when that wasn’t really the case 

https://youtu.be/h5X0XKO0szk

Nik has proven to be a manipulator, gas lighter, a bully, and a snowflake and should be moved into the special snowflake tab 

Posted

Yay I was hoping someone would make a thread.

I'm honestly really disappointed cos I've been a fan and defender of his for a while now but once I saw his texts and the things he posted on insta.. I just don't see how he can spin this situation. Unsubscribed and unfollowed.

Posted

He always seemed gross and problematic to me. I never understood why would decent creators want to collaborate with him. 

Posted

He always seemed gross and problematic to me. I never understood why would decent creators want to collaborate with him. 

Some of the people he collabed with aren’t that great. A lot of people are very angry and disappointed with Hynee, another mukbanger and one of Nik’s friends, because she participated in making fun of Stephanie and mocking her. Speaking of her she released an apology video but I don’t buy it at all

https://youtu.be/vDtf26HTNws

I always knew there was something off about Nik never liked the guy he’s gross 

Posted

Blows my mind how anyone can sub to him and be a fan of his. 

Posted

this stupid piece of lard admitted to cheating on his husband and giving him an STI

Posted (edited)

As of recent events Nikocado Avocado has been into controversy and has been exposed by a mukbanger named Stephanie Soo.

Basically Stephanie Soo made a video exposing nik about why she scared of him and basically they were going to collaborate together on some drama with another Mukbanger named Veronica Wang and a channel named shookbang (basically Veronica copyright strike one of their videos idk what they’re involvement with the drama was exactly) so what Stephanie thought was that they were going to just address shookbang about that their friends and they hashed it out. But when it came time to the collab nik wanted to spill tea on Veronica but Stephanie didn’t want to and Nik was like “but you said you wanted to talk about it” basically twisting her words and manipulating her after the collab was over a few days later she texted him in a group chat that she wasn’t feeling good she was in and out of sleep and that she felt uncomfortable with him and she apologizes that she won’t collab and he basically bashed her about it and all he took out of that was the in and out of sleep part and made himself the victim and made her statement a joke with his friends and basically made fun of her. It was also revealed that he took photos of stephanies house while she want to the bathroom they have security cameras in their house. And Nik was threatening her that he was going to expose some stuff about her.

https://youtu.be/RU-Okmkh7vU

heres the link for Stephanie’s video 

This was kind of hard to read (no offense, it's just that the sentences are all stacked together and I can't read for shit) so I'm gonna TL;DR Stephanie's video if you don't mind. TW: Mentions of past sexual assault

I don't know about all the drama between Stephanie and Veronica and all that stuff, but basically, Nik wanted Stephanie to talk about what she told him in private (about Veronica) on their collab videos with Zach Choi. The first video went good/okay, and the second video was where Stephanie began to feel more and more uncomfortable as filming progressed.

She says that any time Nik would bring up Veronica, she would try to move away from the conversation by joking about it or deflecting from it, and every time, he would become more and more passive-aggressive or even angry. Nik made it seem like Stephanie had gone through some horrible toxic friendship with Veronica, and would constantly try to get her to talk about it on camera. He also kept repeating that she said she wanted to talk about it, which was not true. 
Stephanie felt that she was in a situation where she couldn't say no. (She starts the story by mentioning how she was sexually assaulted in her own home before, and I suppose that's why the situation felt so suffocating. She states over and over that she never again wanted to be in a situation where she felt like "No" had no power against somebody.) 

They finish the 2nd video, Stephanie goes home that night and has a breakdown/panic attack (?) on her couch and is comforted by her fiance. She struggles to sleep through the night (She specifically tells him that she was going "in-and-out of sleep") and wakes up in the afternoon to tons of messages from Nik, once again passive-aggressively questioning where Stephanie was and why she couldn't call/text him back. As they are having this conversation, Nik is posting to his Instagram about "tea" and making an "expose vid" about the situation, stating that he has screenshots and audio clips. Stephanie has no idea what he's talking about in terms of audio clips so she checks her home security footage and finds that Nik took pictures of her house and was looking at the security cameras/the ceiling when she went to the use bathroom. Due to Californian laws, she can't release the footage.

Throughout all of this, Nik takes Stephanie's words and twists them into whatever narrative he wants to project, as well as invalidates her feelings (her comfort level, her security, etc) and also gaslights her. She is in a constant state where she feels like she cannot say no and that Nik has something on her. He also uses Stephanie's "in-and-out of sleep" as a joke when that's literally her saying that she cannot fucking sleep because she is frustrated and upset.

That's about the sum of it but this motherfucker is an absolute piece of shit. I've never liked him because he's just a whiny bitch all the time but I hope he leaves YouTube for good after this. 

Edited by russianroulette
Shortened the quote so it's not so hard to read

Posted

What do you guys think about Zack Choi’s response to this situation?

(https://youtu.be/mHcVEIjVQ14

As I said before it’s so freaking weird how someone call a person like that a friend. I really wonder how he acts in real life. 

His response was smart but I’m disappointed in him as a person. If you call someone a friend (Stephanie) you’d stand up for them. He should have been like “dude chill” in their group chat or something. So he should call things as it is and say they have purely professional relationships.

Posted

What do you guys think about Zack Choi’s response to this situation?

(https://youtu.be/mHcVEIjVQ14

As I said before it’s so freaking weird how someone call a person like that a friend. I really wonder how he acts in real life. 

His response was smart but I’m disappointed in him as a person. If you call someone a friend (Stephanie) you’d stand up for them. He should have been like “dude chill” in their group chat or something. So he should call things as it is and say they have purely professional relationships.

He def should've stood up for Steph, he's not involved so it's smart of him to not say anything but at the same time, Nik is clearly in the wrong here and more people need to say it, especially since Steph pointed out how she has no one to back her up against Nik.

Posted

"He was previously vegan but started to eat meat for health  reasons. He gained 40 lbs (18 kg) from eating junk like McDonald's, Tacobell, The Heart attack Grill, Wendy's, etc"

VeGaNs ArE uNhEaLtHy uWu