• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

116 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven’t watched the video or anything but imma take a guess and say this wasn’t planned like all her other kids since they’re too religious or whatnot to believe in birth control. Why are they having another child when they can’t even raise the young ones to be respectful? You’d think since they’re milking that korean side that they’d instill korean manners to their half korean children at least? And most of the time they neglect the oldest children. They spoil the youngest ones and don’t even discipline them. I can get why any asian family wouldn’t want their son to be married to a woman with a ton of kids with different baby daddies and still having more kids! Most Asian parents are still traditional in thinking and believe the wife should at least know how to cook too. Simply how they even got together in the first place was a trashy mess. 

Posted

I haven’t watched the video or anything but imma take a guess and say this wasn’t planned like all her other kids since they’re too religious or whatnot to believe in birth control. Why are they having another child when they can’t even raise the young ones to be respectful? You’d think since they’re milking that korean side that they’d instill korean manners to their half korean children at least? And most of the time they neglect the oldest children. They spoil the youngest ones and don’t even discipline them. I can get why any asian family wouldn’t want their son to be married to a woman with a ton of kids with different baby daddies and still having more kids! Most Asian parents are still traditional in thinking and believe the wife should at least know how to cook too. Simply how they even got together in the first place was a trashy mess. 

even their youngest child was not planned! I remember the vids of her crying about that pregnancy and lamenting to Joe about how they’re going to struggle and how can they afford another child!! Of course their religion is an excuse for all their behavior. Every mistake they just cover with huge paragraphs about God.

Posted

Every mistake they just cover with huge paragraphs about God.

Agreed. I honsetly dont feel as though they are as religious as they claim to be. As someone who isn't religious at all but grew up within a baptist family it seems like they are the type to only use the Bible when they try to make a point or pick a random verse to display for face value. They also dont seem to attend church as much as they should with the way that they claim their faith. But im just gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and say it would be too much for them to get up early and get ready for church with all of those kids. Plus people say just going to church doesnt make you a real christian but studying the bible does so...

Posted

They arent that religious I mean the choices they have made are not something you would see religious people do. Its easier to use it as excuse for their dumb decisions. Their Christian followers will eating up everything the say as long as they throw out some bible verses and god.

Posted

I keep thinking about her Phd in mathematics because Im not trying to be a bitter bitch or anything by saying this but that seems like a pretty useless degree especially if she possibly doesn't have any experience in the actual field. Im all for black women excelling and getting degrees and stuff but it just seems like she could have already been working and saving up money for the past two years if she had just gotten her bachelors and kept it moving. Experience seems to override the amount of years a person has done in uni. For instance if two people are applying for an agricultural job and one person has a bachelors degree in agriculture with no experience and the other person has a vocational or an AS degree in agriculture with 3 years of experience they will obviously go with the latter candidate. Idk. Hopefully after she has the baby and starts working later on then those checks will start racking in quick.

Posted

I keep thinking about her Phd in mathematics because Im not trying to be a bitter bitch or anything by saying this but that seems like a pretty useless degree especially if she possibly doesn't have any experience in the actual field. Im all for black women excelling and getting degrees and stuff but it just seems like she could have already been working and saving up money for the past two years if she had just gotten her bachelors and kept it moving. Experience seems to override the amount of years a person has done in uni. For instance if two people are applying for an agricultural job and one person has a bachelors degree in agriculture with no experience and the other person has a vocational or an AS degree in agriculture with 3 years of experience they will obviously go with the latter candidate. Idk. Hopefully after she has the baby and starts working later on then those checks will start racking in quick.

I feel like even though she may not have experience like she should be able to do something with it? Even get experience by volunteering/getting mentored through someone from a Christian organization or church. There's so many things she could do with that degree. They even have teaching/other jobs at home she could do! Work at a bank or something..

Posted

There's so many things she could do with that degree. They even have teaching/other jobs at home she could do! Work at a bank or something..

I agree that there are so many things that she could do with that degree but my thing is that all most all the things she can do with that degree she can do with a bachelors, except for teaching at a university and maybe like one other thing. Idk but good for her for sticking out those 6 years.

Posted

And with a math degree there are so many jobs where the work environment is really flexible and she would be able to stay with the kids. Accountant, financial advisor, etc. And these jobs make good starting salaries too. Only problem right now is that she's about to have kid #7 and that's about to take up a lot of her time... I hope for the time being that they can remain stable. Where is Joe working?

Posted

I feel like even though she may not have experience like she should be able to do something with it? Even get experience by volunteering/getting mentored through someone from a Christian organization or church. There's so many things she could do with that degree. They even have teaching/other jobs at home she could do! Work at a bank or something..

And with a math degree there are so many jobs where the work environment is really flexible and she would be able to stay with the kids. Accountant, financial advisor, etc. And these jobs make good starting salaries too. Only problem right now is that she's about to have kid #7 and that's about to take up a lot of her time... I hope for the time being that they can remain stable. Where is Joe working?

Meh. I think her degree could have been useful... If she's ever finished it. Considering she keeps getting pregnant, she supposedly don't have the time for the PhD and has been "working on it" for the past 6-7 years (I'm not judging her for neglecting her studies while being obviously busy, I'm judging THEM for being irresponsible and not wearing condoms when they were already complaining about the previous pregnancy.)

And Joe doesn't really work (?), I think he's just the channel "Director" (look at their vids, you can always see 'Director of photography - Joe Lee' or some shit like that at the beginning.)

Also, there's so much you can justify by saying it is "God's Plan". Even real religious people don't do this much clownery and justify it by saying they're being tested by the Lord. My Dad's is very diligent in his faith, but he has never excused moronic decisions by saying that "God demanded it". Alena and Joe cherry-pick what suits them when it comes to religion and honestly, if they were staying quiet about it I'd be like "Yeah whatever, it's their decision to practice however they want" but... They're very vocal about their faith and the decisions that are supposedly affected by it are ruining not only their lives, but also their children's. So they should miss us with their bullshit and stop waiting for "the Lord" to send them riches coz that's not how life fucking works.

Posted (edited)

Me and her live in the same state and we both live close to the D.C. Metropolitan area or also known as the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia). She can easily get good jobs in this area even if her degree isn't finished; she just doesn't apply herself. There's so many big accounting/finance firms here like Fannie Mae, Ernst and Young, KMPG, Grant Thornton, etc.

Also, doesn't it seem ironic to everyone that she all about Black excellence and is very pro-Africa yet she totes the blasians and at one point even the other 3 who were half white and black over Amyah... 🤔

Edited by rosetea

Posted

So they announced baby 7 on Instagram and I’m appalled and how much support they get for their stupid decisions based on their “faith”. So many comments are defending them saying, “they don’t believe in birth control! It’s against their religion! A baby is a blessing and gift it’s wrong to prevent one!”  

Seriously? Alena is proof a PhD doesn’t automatically mean you’re a wise person. She’s made so many ignorant comments about religion, and her terrible life choices are further proof of that. Who knows when she will even finish it. 

Posted

joe’s mom isn’t happy

5F1EDECE-55A8-456D-85E7-FCCC1CD029B1.png

Posted

joe’s mom isn’t happy

lmao

Posted (edited)

joe’s mom isn’t happy

They're all smiling like it's all fine and dandy. Laugh all you want, but realize that you're screwing over not only yourselves, but all your kids as well. Having seven kids and no way to take care of them is just sheer irresponsibility. 

Edit: Also, it's Christmas. I hope the grandparents pull through and get the kids some gifts. It's not their fault that their parents refuse to do regular work and are just total idiots with money. I would hate for them to get little to nothing, and we all know that Amaya would probably get the least.  

Edited by Jaken

Posted

They're all smiling like it's all fine and dandy. Laugh all you want, but realize that you're screwing over not only yourselves, but all your kids as well. Having seven kids and no way to take care of them is just sheer irresponsibility. 

Edit: Also, it's Christmas. I hope the grandparents pull through and get the kids some gifts. It's not their fault that their parents refuse to do regular work and are just total idiots with money. I would hate for them to get little to nothing, and we all know that Amaya would probably get the least.  

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if CPS is called on them eventually. 7+ kids and they can barely take care of them. I don’t think the kids even had beds when they lived in California