• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

143 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel so bad for those children and i wish their fathers would step up and take custody, because Alena doesn’t seem capable of raising them all properly 

Posted

baby number 7 on the way....

Posted

omg I noticed in the Thanksgiving vlog as I skimmed through it she looked hella pregnant, did they officially announce it? Smh she’s REALLY trying to trap Joe ain’t she? I’m sick of both of them. I can’t get over the Cali fiasco, and now a 7th kid? Ugh

Posted (edited)

oh my God.....

it's been so long and i get so mad every time so i havent watched their videos for a long time, someone needs to start calling child services on these people

they must be so in debt that the older girls arent going to get christmas gifts these year (or they'll probably get some bullshit gift that they have to "share" with the younger ones anyway)

Edited by htttps

Posted

A hot mess!

Broke their lease in California and probably owe tons of money from that and now bringing another baby into the mix.

Posted

omg I noticed in the Thanksgiving vlog as I skimmed through it she looked hella pregnant, did they officially announce it? Smh she’s REALLY trying to trap Joe ain’t she? I’m sick of both of them. I can’t get over the Cali fiasco, and now a 7th kid? Ugh

I feel like another kid (wtffff I can't even) is the only way to keep people watching. Nobody's checking the channel for these two morons. I sure hope those loving them because they're an "AMBW couple" don't think their marriage is like #couplegoals, because bringing another kid into this whole clusterfuck may be one of their dumbest decisions ever (even counting uprooting ALL their kids - especially the oldest, wasn't she on a scholarship in a reaaally good school? - to fucking California and giving up after like 6 months.)

Posted

I feel really awful for her eldest daughter (Amyah) in particular... Alena is creating the perfect environment for her to develop severe childhood depression.

I hate picturing just how terribly miserable she must feel to not be given as much attention as your younger siblings because you are not mixed race.

Then even your parents make you share your birthday with your more interesting full-blood mixed baby brother and get filmed as you're about to cry, and then have that video published for over 476,000 people to see online so they can fetish your parents' AMBW relationship and your siblings.

So to get your parent's attention, earn love equal to your siblings and to prove you are worth something too, you study hard in school and get yourself a scholarship. However, your parents' take that away from you; you lose an opportunity to make your life better in the future and you lose all your friends in school that you won't even know if you'll see again. Why? Because your parents wanted to move into a more luxurious home that they can't even afford all for the grand reason that they want to keep internet viewers interested and invested in their personal lives. 

After 6 months, your family can't afford living there, so you leave, not knowing where your life or parents will take you next. 

Then your mother gets pregnant yet again with her seventh child, another mixed race baby, unlike you.

You remember that they already have trouble affording life for the 6 children that already exist; no regular clothes, no proper home, no proper stability whatsoever.

You remember that they take away your own hard work and opportunities to fulfill their own selfish needs to keep the internet interested and wonder will that happen to the new baby too.

You walk on paper, on eggshells most of the time; there's no security for anything, so you wonder: where will fate take you next? 

I feel bad for her. I hope she doesn't grow up to dislike her younger siblings because her mother spends so much camera time on the others than her. Amyah is barely in most of the videos, even the shortest videos they'll find a way to put the Blasian kids in it. The other biracial kids, white/black, are getting less screen time as well. I feel like Alena just wants the audience to see her Blasian kids with her and Joe. 

Posted

I'm curious, how old are Alena and Joe?

Posted

She seriously needs to stop having children. Joe also said that they banged without protection and had Ajedi (I believe) because “it felt to good”. Irresponsible ass

Posted

I'm curious, how old are Alena and Joe?

According to the internet, she was born in September 1985. DUDE!!! I'm shook that she's only 33!

I feel really awful for her eldest daughter (Amyah) in particular... Alena is creating the perfect environment for her to develop severe childhood depression.

I hate picturing just how terribly miserable she must feel to not be given as much attention as your younger siblings because you are not mixed race.

Then even your parents make you share your birthday with your more interesting full-blood mixed baby brother and get filmed as you're about to cry, and then have that video published for over 476,000 people to see online so they can fetish your parents' AMBW relationship and your siblings.

So to get your parent's attention, earn love equal to your siblings and to prove you are worth something too, you study hard in school and get yourself a scholarship. However, your parents' take that away from you; you lose an opportunity to make your life better in the future and you lose all your friends in school that you won't even know if you'll see again. Why? Because your parents wanted to move into a more luxurious home that they can't even afford all for the grand reason that they want to keep internet viewers interested and invested in their personal lives. 

After 6 months, your family can't afford living there, so you leave, not knowing where your life or parents will take you next. 

Then your mother gets pregnant yet again with her seventh child, another mixed race baby, unlike you.

You remember that they already have trouble affording life for the 6 children that already exist; no regular clothes, no proper home, no proper stability whatsoever.

You remember that they take away your own hard work and opportunities to fulfill their own selfish needs to keep the internet interested and wonder will that happen to the new baby too.

You walk on paper, on eggshells most of the time; there's no security for anything, so you wonder: where will fate take you next? 

I agree with your comment and if I could upvote you multiple times, I'd do it. Every single one of her kids (even the white/black mixed ones she had with her other husband - the one she cheated on with Joe) is stepped on like little pawns to further the youngest two because they're "blasiaaaan".

But it's true that Amyah has it worse though. As the kid who resembles her the most, she sure treats Amyah like some kind of afterthought and all-around unpaid prop for what she needs (main babysitter, general assistant and walking advertising model.) Alena only brings her up when that cute girl shows something amazing that'd get her "praise" as her Mom. Don't want to "armchair diagnose" Alena but it feels like self-hate to me.

Posted

Maybe they are trying to rebrand themselves as a blaisian family and thats why they are fazing out the other 4 girls? Shitty behavior either way though

Posted (edited)

According to the internet, she was born in September 1985. DUDE!!! I'm shook that she's only 33!

SHE'S 33 WITH 7 KIDS!!!!! O.o

I have nothing against people who have many kids but to have THAT many kids and only 33?! WOW!

Edited by LuckyChamrs

Posted (edited)

Edited by Allee
Edited

Posted

Ugh, I just watched some of their vlogs and the birthday one(where Amyah and her brother are sharing their birthday together). She was so disrespectful to Amyah and all these people in the comments are saying that she was fine because she had her own seperate birthday party. Even so why would speak and act so mean towards your own daughter? I don't understand how Alena wants to preach about God and all of this other stuff but is so selfish with the way she treats her kids instead of making a proper foundation for their lives.

(Also I think my friend found them through some Korean variety show? I don't really remember.)