• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

112 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Image result for alena maze

Self proclaimed devout Christian that claims she is great with numbers but some how owes over 10 grand, asks her followers for money, and clothes for her kids. Alena has been working on getting phd for over six years, makes impulsive, irrational decisions that affect their offspring, and is threatened by Buddhist statues and has questionable hygiene.

Alena Maze has three baby daddies: 1 is full Black (unknown), 2nd is White (Tom), and the third is the Korean (Joe Current). 
She has six kids and going to have her seventh.
Alena and Joe have already known each other for years and he even went to Alena and Tom's wedding and saw them numerous times at the club.
Claims to be Christian but wasn't married to any of her babies daddies when she first got pregnant by them, including Joe. She got married after having her youngest daughter Arazo and the marriage was short lived. 
She cheated on her husband with Joe. She was pregnant by Joe before Arazos 2nd birthday before her marriage to her husband Tom was over. 
Alena started living with Joe after claiming Tom was abusive towards her. Joe has said that Alena would sneak into his room for sex and got pregnant by him. 

rsz-maxresdefault.jpg
Joe supposedly is a street photographer. But now seems to spend majority of his time at home editing videos for their youtube page. He lacks emotions and always looks like he is about to have mental break down but Alena says thats just his personality. He has be arrested for stealing from Target. Dont know what was stolen but obviously wasnt condoms.

https://imgur.com/a/6BYkK2r (arrest record)

Joe has admitted that they didn't use protection because "it felt too good"
Joe treats his mother like shit because she refused to accept Alena as her daughter-in-law. He once put her on blast when they recently visited her some months back. Told Joe that Alena's "intelligence" is all she got.

Some interesting posts of hers
WMvbikq.png

Fb6d2CZ.png

ffHlfDk.png

From her baby journal
http://www.babycrowd.com/jr/online/mommysgrls/
lMMF1ET.png
http://s29.postimg.org/jgqrlz89j/image.png 
http://s9.postimg.org/rgwh0vsof/image.png 

She claims she was married when she had her 2nd, 3rd, 4th but that was a lie. They didnt marry until after the kids
MWivhvT.png

XOusXn6.png
http://alenaandtom.ourwedding.com/view/ ... 0/29321555

Left kids unattended twice

AqFCYPh.png

UzhTbPG.png

YVAvePu.png

Source copy and pasted from

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=10380

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/found-you-guys-a-new-ambw-youtube-family-mazelee-thread-ii.1157675/

Update she has admitted that she was not married when she had the kids but has not said that she got pregnant by Joe while still married to her ex and that she and Joe were messing around way before then.

LiSo1Ku.png

Edited by cocochi
Add pictures and update

Posted

..so what are you really trying to say because no christian is perfect (trust me ik) and seeing her videos now she seems fine? She sound like she was lost/damaged before though. 

I just want to know is your proof of her not being married before effecting her marriage rn? Im not trying to wk but im not understanding the point lol. 

Posted

yeah...
I am not really getting the point of this post either...
so, she had kids out of wedlock w/ more than one guy...so...? what?

Posted

I copy and pasted the post, I didn't want to write a summary lol. Just wanted to see if anyone watches them here.

Posted (edited)

Damn I thought this woman had her shit together and had been a loyal mother to kids that were all Joe's

That was quite a ride LOL no need to put her down as a Christian for having premarital sex though. Being married before having kids doesn't magically make one a better person.

Edited by saltycookie

Posted (edited)

Damn I thought this woman had her shit together and had been a loyal mother to kids that were all Joe's

That was quite a ride LOL no need to put her down as a Christian for having premarital sex though. Being married before having kids doesn't magically make one a better person.

Really? Did you watch her earlier vids of her yelling at Joe and acting crazy?  They have always been disfunctional lol. But she is trying to appear sane now after subbies were complaining about her fighting with Joe every video.

I remember watching an earlier video they put up had one of the girl butt naked in the video talking to camera. They only had like 100 subscribers then.

Edited by cocochi

Posted

I watch them but they are way messier than they seem. I'm going to post some receipts if y'all like. 

Posted

I do not like Alena.

I especially hate the way she treats her oldest daughter who isn't Mixed. I forgot her name, but I remember that she barely gets screen time, and Alena doesn't wanna help her style her hair and just shaves it. She's really intelligent and got a scholarship at school and I don't think Alena even showed up to the ceremony.

Can I also say that I hate how she names her kids? Their names have to start with A and have three syllables...just like hers. How self absorbed....

Cheating on that white dude with Joe and getting pregnant was messy too.

Posted

It was weird to see her acting so calm in one of those videos about Joe giving their recent baby a hair wash. Their pictures up on instagram just show us only one side. and that's happiness or what the kids are up to.

Do you mean Amaya, lilico?

Posted

It was weird to see her acting so calm in one of those videos about Joe giving their recent baby a hair wash. Their pictures up on instagram just show us only one side. and that's happiness or what the kids are up to.

Do you mean Amaya, lilico?

Thanks, I haven't watched their videos in a while!

They need to stop having children. The "but it feels goood!" excuse was stupid.

Posted

Thanks, I haven't watched their videos in a while!

They need to stop having children. The "but it feels goood!" excuse was stupid.

I'm confused with him honestly. He sometimes complains about living a life filled with food he doesn't want to eat or whatever. But doesn't really say much else unless its about the appearance of the two babies he helped create.  Anyway, its always Alena doing most of the talking for them. Doesn't seem properly balanced unless her husband is seriously the strong silent type. Beyond that,  it sounds like Joe's pull out skills aren't so good (perhaps non existent) if none of them care to use a condom. That's like the easiest method out there that often ends up ignored for short lived pleasure. Maybe they're against abortion, since two extra kids in total became the permanent result of their actions.

After spending a long time watching MazeLee..I don't want a husband that's too silent like Joe. It looks as if she's talking to a wall half the time. At least he contributes to stuff, but still..

Posted

Discussing the cheating but left a lot out like how she got pregnant while still married to the other guy.

I watch them but they are way messier than they seem. I'm going to post some receipts if y'all like. 

What else is there lol

Posted (edited)

Joe has also admitted that they didn't use protection because "it felt too good"
Joe treats his mother like shit because she refused to accept Alena as her daughter-in-law. He once put her on blast when they recently visited her some months back.

I'm confused with him honestly. He sometimes complains about living a life filled with food he doesn't want to eat or whatever. But doesn't really say much else (...)

I can't even imagine how pissed his family must be about how his life turned out. Sounds like Alena turned him into an emotionless husk of a man lmao (;´д`)

Edited by Atze
grammar

Posted

I remember seeing her on Instagram. Damn I didn't know she was this messy. But yeah Joe's pull out game seems to be connected to him and Alena being christian cuz I remember my teacher's telling me back when I went to catholic high school that a condom should never be used even after marriage since it equates to abortions within the catholic church. I find that quite stupid since a former Franciscan monk once told me religion should not overrule common sense; if you are going to have sex prior to marriage and do not want kids wear a condom or use contraceptives/ if you are married and do not wants kids use contraceptives/ if you are married and have kids but do not want more use contraceptives.

It boils down to common sense and how much ppl let religion or societal pressures dictate their lives 

Posted (edited)

I remember seeing her on Instagram. Damn I didn't know she was this messy. But yeah Joe's pull out game seems to be connected to him and Alena being christian cuz I remember my teacher's telling me back when I went to catholic high school that a condom should never be used even after marriage since it equates to abortions within the catholic church. I find that quite stupid since a former Franciscan monk once told me religion should not overrule common sense; if you are going to have sex prior to marriage and do not want kids wear a condom or use contraceptives/ if you are married and do not wants kids use contraceptives/ if you are married and have kids but do not want more use contraceptives.

It boils down to common sense and how much ppl let religion or societal pressures dictate their lives 

I think your former teacher is in the minority with that opinion. As long as they're fine with non-procreative sex, even super pious Catholics aren't morally opposed to condoms. It's only hormonal birth control that's the issue since they're viewed as abortifacients that dispose of the zygote in rare cases.

It's probably just them being irresponsible.

Edited by ChaiAmore