• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

music George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1331 posts in this topic

Posted

i wonder if he edits his photos bc his skin looks so good... or he just changed his lifestyle lol

Posted

i wonder if he edits his photos bc his skin looks so good... or he just changed his lifestyle lol

his lifestyle choices definitely fluctuate (makes sense being a musician) and you can 100% tell when he's taking care of himself or not.

his skin is nice and my acne-prone ass is super jealous lol

Posted (edited)

He seems to be a bit awkward here like he doesn't really know what to do, But aside from that he looks really good and healthy, I also really dig the haircut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpgMlaIUE7E

Edited by Haven

Posted

He seems to be a bit awkward here like he doesn't really know what to do, But aside from that he looks really good and healthy, I also really dig the haircut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpgMlaIUE7E

Joji has always been somewhat awkward tbh

Posted

his new MV w/ Jackson Wang, Swae Lee and Major Lazer was pretty cool xD 

Posted

I hope he stays healthy, a couple of years ago he said on video that he has an illness that can cause seizures etc. Hopefully he’s handling it well

Posted

I hope he stays healthy, a couple of years ago he said on video that he has an illness that can cause seizures etc. Hopefully he’s handling it well

he also made several tweets saying that he's had a lifelong illness and people who are able-bodied but dont use their potential are failing him and stuff like that 

he definitely seems a lot better tho, even his undereyes are gone

Posted

Anyone have updates on joji and his girl?

Posted

Anyone have updates on joji and his girl?

He has one? Who?

Posted

He has one? Who?

Adriana, the last post about her was when she was at his concert in LA in like feb or something. 

Posted

does he live in la now

Posted

Adriana, the last post about her was when she was at his concert in LA in like feb or something. 

I'm curious too, can't find anything online. Looks like she went off social media. 

Posted

I'm curious too, can't find anything online. Looks like she went off social media. 

I don't blame her. Fangirls are insane and I am willing to bet even off social media she'll be getting threats. I read Patty Boyd's autobiography years ago and even in the damn sixties she'd get death threats from crazy Beatles fangirls.

Posted

hey guys, newbie to pull here! 👋 i only just discovered this forum last night but i’m alr addicted and i read all 86 pgs in this topic lmao. but i noticed nobody mentioned hopscotch, the collab w brian and august? i was wondering what y’all thought about it 

Posted

This thread is very long and i've read till up to 25, but can someone tell me the most important tea that has been spilt in this thread? Like is he gay/bi or completely straight? Any girlfriend or rumored girlfriend(s)? And lastly his relationships with other Youtubers. 

Thank you