• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

music George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1288 posts in this topic

Posted

could this be...... what i think it is... after all these years?? 

Posted

could this be...... what i think it is... after all these years?

Nah it sounds too good to be true, I think Ian just likes the commotion a tweet like that can generate. He's the only one that doesn't have a problem  with casually poking fun at that era of the crew's content, for the rest it's almost taboo to mention it.

Posted

could this be...... what i think it is... after all these years?? 

nah, even if it is, it's probably just ian, max and chad. i don't think joji will be there.

Posted (edited)

nah, even if it is, it's probably just ian, max and chad. i don't think joji will be there.

yeah thats what i think as well but,,, the deadly twister (or any of the cancer crew vids) is just not the same without joji lol. what's the point of remaking them without him, he brings a 1/3 of the magic lol

idek if ian is serious about filming that at all, he's been really vague on twitter lmao . if they really do, i hope they add faceless and warren, at least they're funny 

Edited by moonlight42

Posted

sorry for double posting, does anyone actually know what exactly he's investing in? he's mentioned several times that he wants to fund medical and marine research, it'd be really interesting if he shared what he's doing

Posted

his stage presence is kind of awkward but he sounds pretty good here tbh

Posted

Cutie 🥺

008F970A-F325-407B-A328-28A672B83073.jpeg

Posted

saw him at 88rising and even though he is kinda awkward, he did put on a good performance and he was pretty funny too.

Posted

ngl he looks really cute w that hair

Posted

88 dropped their guess collaboration line a couple of hours ago.

Omg! Joji is smiling for once

IMG_20190831_091429.jpg

IMG_20190831_091434.jpg

IMG_20190831_091557.jpg

IMG_20190830_200756_023.jpg

IMG_20190830_184825_513.jpg

Didn't he used to wear braces? Cuz his teeth are really straight and pretty

Posted

@Peinture de Namjoon yep, he used to wear braces ! I remember seeing him with them in his early filthy frank era; he was probably in high school I’m guessing?

Posted

he's still wearing braces in the "subscribe" picture at the end of filthy frank's videos, i believe

the photos are clearly somewhat editied but he looks cute so whatever

Posted

I recall him being rather shy in some of his appearances, but he handles himself quite well when it comes to one-on-one guest stuff, like in the Hot Ones. I'm happy he's been enjoying what his passion brought him, good on him. 

Posted

his fans are so weird tho 

most of them are like "i love joji more than anything and also wanna beat the shit out of him" 

i know the gag is that joji's a dumbass, which he is, but it's strange nonetheless

Posted

his fans are so weird tho 

most of them are like "i love joji more than anything and also wanna beat the shit out of him" 

i know the gag is that joji's a dumbass, which he is, but it's strange nonetheless

they always call him chubby and shit too. He lost a lot of weight recently and I saw a lot of fans saying they want him fat again. They point out his flaws (acne scars, hairline) out a ton as well. It's super weird. 

y'all saw that video of him banging his head against his phone? it looks painful. even left a mark on his forehead. 

https://twitter.com/sushitrash/status/1170756913782378496