• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

music George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1331 posts in this topic

Posted

vidcon 2016 was peak joji and you can't change my mind 

Posted

he looks like he needs to shower asap! 

i don’t get why him doing drugs is always out of the question he’s a grown man with the money and means to do so. it’s not uncommon do do drugs being on the music scene. it could also explain the weight fluctuations... 

I dont do drugs and my body weight fluctuates. It has a lot to do with water weight and stuff as well or how much you drink

Off topic but is it me or does he look more Asian when he is skinny and not completely bloated? He really is a chameleon. He definitely looks a lot more attractive with less weight but maybe he should work out a bit. I know that he used to exercise a bit during Filthy Frank so his arms and legs were a lot muscular. It looks like not only he has lost weight but also muscle mass. Still better than the divorced-alcoholic-dad look. 

Yeah i don't get why people put drugs completely out of the question when it comes to George. Just because he says he doesn't do drugs doesn't mean its true. Hes a singer, you think he's gonna come out and be like "yeah i do crack and ecstasy sometimes, whatevs"? He hangs out with rappers and other singers where designer drugs are pretty common as well.  

Im no doctor but fluctuating in weight so many times a year for several years can't be healthy along with a combination of a debilitating condition. Sigh, and he supposedly was taking more care of his body. Pure bull.....

ʷʰʸ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ʰᵉ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ʷʰᶦᵗᵉ ᵗᵃⁿᵏ ᵗᵒᵖˢ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰˀ ᴴᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵒ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵖᵃᶜᵏˢ ᵒᶠ ʷʰᶦᵗᵉ ᵗᵃⁿᵏˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ

I have heard that he smokes weed 🤔

Posted

Looking healthy here!

EAvbdmIU8AA9rp5.jpeg

EAvbdmIUcAcgFBk.jpeg

Posted

Pastels and softer colors work a lot better w/ Joji idk why lol

Posted

he looks so feminine in the first one. in a good way though

Posted

I dont do drugs and my body weight fluctuates. It has a lot to do with water weight and stuff as well or how much you drink

I have heard that he smokes weed 🤔

Its not the same for everybody though; our bodies work differently. I dont know if he does drugs for sure obviously but nobody can prove he doesn’t either.

What I do know is that he looks worn out asf, even on this recent photo shoot. He looks brighter because of the pretty colors and bright clothing though. it’s like he must cover his eyes somehow... 

Posted

Its not the same for everybody though; our bodies work differently. I dont know if he does drugs for sure obviously but nobody can prove he doesn’t either.

What I do know is that he looks worn out asf, even on this recent photo shoot. He looks brighter because of the pretty colors and bright clothing though. it’s like he must cover his eyes somehow... 

tbh its uunderstandable, the music industry can be very stressing, I just hope he will be ok :((

Posted

Not sure if anyone knows, but did joji and getter ever follow each other on SM? I just followed getter on twitter and noticed they dont follow each other, despite collabing in the past.

Posted (edited)

Not sure if anyone knows, but did joji and getter ever follow each other on SM? I just followed getter on twitter and noticed they dont follow each other, despite collabing in the past.

from what i know, they used to follow eachother on ig but now joji follows national geographic only lol, and getter follows the same like 4 people on twitter and ig lol. ive always thought theyre good friends tho, they used to hang out a lot in early 2017 

Edited by moonlight42
SM = social media?? lol

Posted

im so jealous of his metabolism lol. look at him go though

Posted

Hes so pure in this video. Baby boi 😍

Posted

the thread should be renamed to "collectively aweing over joji" 

Posted (edited)

Looking healthy here!

EAvbdmIU8AA9rp5.jpeg

EAvbdmIUcAcgFBk.jpeg

Why does this pottyhead look so good? I never thought of him as attractive before

Edited by OhGee