• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

music George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1252 posts in this topic

Posted

Oml, he and Shane would actually get along really well now that I think about it. 

i don't think they would lol. they're both gross, imo shane more than joji, but like different types of gross

Posted

shane and george? it could never... joji is an actual celebrity /s

im still mad at myself for spending money on this strange individual

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know what happened to the jojiconfessions blog on tumblr? I'd visit it once a month or so and suddenly it's gone... Was there a final post with some explanation?

I know tumblr seems lika better place to ask but it seemed this particular blog was despised by joji fandom on tumblr so I'd rather not

Edited by Xser
had to add something

Posted

Does anyone know what happened to the jojiconfessions blog on tumblr? I'd visit it once a month or so and suddenly it's gone... Was there a final post with some explanation?

I know tumblr seems lika better place to ask but it seemed this particular blog was despised by joji fandom on tumblr so I'd rather not

side note, joji's fandom on tumblr is so horrible. they will literally hunt you down and end you if you slightly disagree w the general opinion or talk badly about joji lol. they probably reported or harassed the owner of the account to the point where they had to delete it 

Posted

Ok so I found these from twitter user @/jojisstrapon. Any thoughts?

D_nyqcBVUAIklY8.jpeg

D_nyrBuU4AAX8cI.jpeg

D_nyrgkU8AICf2R.jpeg

Posted

D_nyqcBVUAIklY8.jpeg

D_nyrBuU4AAX8cI.jpeg

D_nyrgkU8AICf2R.jpeg

This just seems kinda sus? LIke there's nothing about this girl nor any pics that ever showed up with them together only him and the girl Adri? (I actually don't remember her name) and pretty much a lot of people have figured them dating, that she's half-mexican or figured she had Hispanic descent... it just seems she's just regurgitating info a lot of Joji fans kinda know already?

idk I couldn't find any info on her even tho another screenshot on that twitter page says she's getting bombarded with pissed of fangirls? not to sound very skeptical but idk there's nothing to go off from here to prove or disprove he knows her

Posted

D_nyqcBVUAIklY8.jpeg

D_nyrBuU4AAX8cI.jpeg

D_nyrgkU8AICf2R.jpeg

Yea who wouldn't love to give a little interview about their friend and them to their friend's stalker. Totally normal conversation. Also:

>he's very loyal
Yeah keep your fantasies to yourself, random joji stan.

And also this is like number 1 fake twitter convo red flag, it's embarassing: One person's messages start with capital letter, the other's don't bc they type on their computer. So yea

Posted (edited)

"we were good friends" .. if some rando messaged me asking for details about my good friend (someone whos presumably obsessed w him lol) i wouldnt give them so much personal info, but maybe thats just me 

Edited by moonlight42

Posted

Honestly... this makes me so uncomfortable. Who he’s dating/who he’s seen is literally no one’s business but his... this is creepy and unhealthy, really. If Joji doesn’t share his personal life then maybe he really doesn’t want to? Why do his fans want to dig it out so bad?

Posted (edited)

Honestly... this makes me so uncomfortable. Who he’s dating/who he’s seen is literally no one’s business but his... this is creepy and unhealthy, really. If Joji doesn’t share his personal life then maybe he really doesn’t want to? Why do his fans want to dig it out so bad?

I agree that people are not entitled to know his private life, but at the same time, the very reason why people are so curious is because of how private he is. Imagine how exhausting and hard it must be to be the girlfriend of a semi famous singer who wants to hide your existence from absolutely everyone, regardless of the reason. I suppose it’s up to the people he dates whether they want to be hidden like that but again, it just seems so exhausting and unnecessary  that it makes people wonder why he wants to do that in the first place.

I reiterate, we are not entitled to know about his private life, but him just saying something like “hey guys, I have a girlfriend, and I would like to maintain my personal life private, please have some respect” when he is asked about it would stop people from being too curious. He doesn’t have to share every detail of his life, but just putting the rumors to rest would probably make him and the people he dates more comfortable. I don’t agree with those who harass him or the people he dates, but at this point with him being famous it’s inevitable, there’s always going to be extreme fans, and ignoring it just lets people continue with the harassment and insistence of wanting to know. This also creates a certain type of fan group, the kind that  becomes so overprotective of him (since he won’t do it himself cause he’s emotionally weak AF)  that they jump at anyone who wants to know more about him (hence why they’ve literally bullied and threatened their way into making certain tumblr and instagram joji accounts be deleted). 

Him ignoring everything won’t make the issues go away. He needs to stop hating his whole fan base just because a minority of them are toxic when he doesn’t even say anything about it. A  portion of his fan base, his overprotectors and his harassers, are very toxic because he has allowed it and remained quiet about it.  

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted (edited)

I met george, hes very chill and friendly, hes not really into people spotting him or going after him, but if you talk to him normally and calmly hes very chill and nice. I just dont think he likes being crowded a lot. Personally I had a small chat with him, hes cool and I dont get anything bad off of him.

Edited by Secret Haven

Posted

Also I personally think Joji is a really good singer. There is a video by COLORS where he sings his song "Attention" with only the instrumentals, he sounds really good, as for in concert he sounds a lot like what he produces. Brian on the other hand doesnt, his voice is actually a bit more high pitched than he makes it seem to be (in his new song "Yellow" it sounds a lot to what I heard in concert) 

I dont think Joji is married, engaged, personally he doesnt seem like the type of guy who is really looking for someone (even though people think that his music kinda shows that he wants someone in his life) like someone said previously, it could be just a fashion statement, I think it can also be because he couldnt fit his ring on his other fingers or preferred it to be on a specific hand to feel more comfortable. 

Japanese is one of the hardest languages to learn even for native speakers they dont remember all the characters even for simple words, there are videos by That Japanese Man Yuta (a native Japanese speaker and lives there) who goes out and ask people what this word in kanji is or what is the translation of this kanji ect. And most of the people dont remember a lot of the kanji or knew little of it, I dont blame him if he lost some of his Japanese while being in America, I lost a quite a bit of my native language of German when I moved overseas and didnt use it often anymore. I think Joji does know Japanese because there are videos of him talking, singing, joking in japanese, even Rich Brian mentioned how the thing he loves hearing the most is Joji speak japanese because he doesnt do it often and it's kinda "refreshing"

As for Joji's quote I don't think hes proud of the stuff he created on youtube but he is proud of what hes done with music and how far hes gotten. I don't think you have to be happy about everything you've done in the past, a know 90% of most people arent happy of what they have done or said in the past but I just dont think he was happy doing his youtube stuff after a while. People think he complains about his condition but to me its valid, plus we dont know about his other condition on which he touched on in a interview with Vice. I use to know someone who had stress-induced seizures and he wasnt able to hold a job, graduate high school because he had a lot of seizures from stress that landed him in the hospital almost had a couple of fatal seizures. Imo, it's not complaining when you have a condition that can kill you at any moment even without you knowing (i.e. the tragic passing of Cameron Boyce of a seizure in his sleep).  

Not trying to sound like a die-hard fan who cant handle criticism towards him but I just wanted to give my input in things.

Posted (edited)

@Dreamycat

He doesn’t owe you guys anything. If you’re curious don’t blame it on HIM. He chooses what part of his life he wants to share. It’s honestly a disgusting mentality to want to look into every celebrity’s life like they’re a magazine. And if they don’t share enough, then suddenly it’s their fault for being so private. The deal is simple: he doesn’t want to talk about his life? stop looking into it. Not only is it disrespectful and creepy, but it’s not safe for him or the people that he knows. You’re saying that it’s inevitable but that’s a complete lie. Nothing stops you from stopping this investigation and listen to his music in peace. The mentality that celebrities have to share everything is toxic and lead to obsessive fans and murders more than once.

honestly if my fanbase kept digging through my personal life even though I don’t want them to, with the excuse “it’s ok because I’m not harassing anyone”, I’d hate you guys too. How can you even consider yourself fans when you do this? 

There is no contract in this world that says, when you make good music, and get recognition from it, your entire life and soul belongs to the world. Consider him like a human being before a celebrity and stop trying to interfere with his own, personal life. Seriously people commit suicide because of this. 

Im NOT talking about overprotective fans. I’m talking about YOU. Don’t try to compare yourself to them to minimise what you’re doing. It’s wrong and plain evil. And believe I’ve been close to public figures, this type of stuff leads anyone crazy - just because they don’t show it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. 

The more YOU, as a fan, pay attention to these rumours, the more you’re making them grow. In other words, you are part of the toxic “minority”. 

Also, stop thinking that if he answers anything the issues will go away. Because if he answers, people will get the message that if put enough pressure he will give in and give the answers they want. It only feeds to more rumours and more “scandals”, which is what the US entertainment is made of now. The more he talks the more people will ask, simple as that. Proof? People kept asking if he was dating someone. Now that he answered, they want to know who. It won’t stop, ever, it’s naive to think it will.

sincerely hoping he isn’t affected by this and he never answers any of you guys. I can’t believe how ridiculous you are thinking that you “have the right to know” when literally you don’t. Just listen to his music. 

Edited by angxlicfairy

Posted

@Dreamycat

He doesn’t own you guys anything. If you’re curious don’t blame it on HIM. He chooses what part of his life he wants to share. It’s honestly a disgusting mentality to want to look into every celebrity’s life like they’re a magazine. And if they don’t share enough, then suddenly it’s their fault for being so private. The deal is simple: he doesn’t want to talk about his life? stop looking into it. Not only is it disrespectful and creepy, but it’s not safe for him or the people that he knows. You’re saying that it’s inevitable but that’s a complete lie. Nothing stops you from stopping this investigation and listen to his music in peace. The mentality that celebrities have to share everything is toxic and lead to obsessive fans and murders more than once.

I honestly dont see much wrong with keeping your identity hidden, or private, I actually respect that more because people think that you have to put everything out there to stay relevant (Youtubers are a good example of this) being private is apart of the mystery and psychologically humans dont like mystery and want to know or get the bottom of things. I can see both sides but I honestly think we should accept that hes private. People are different and I honestly feel a lot like how he does, I enjoy my privacy and people respecting my privacy even though people are interested I'll speak about it on my own terms and not have people do it for me. There is so much stuff on the internet and getting your leaked can cause a multitude of issues if it gets into the real world and such, Max and Chad mentioned before how on youtube it's harder to get a job because of the stuff they have created because employers look through it. Joji could be doing the same thing incase music doesnt work out.

Posted

Ok I'm just gonna ignore all the arguments here bc I don't want anything going off in tangents w/ stupid rants and some of you need to calm down. This thread is abt Joji and this is PULL like everybody get off their soapbox

I'm just kinda skeptic abt when ppl say they've met Joji and talked to him? Joji is a private person, I don't think I would even wanna go up to him even if there's some meet and greet. But I'm more skeptic abt that blonde girl saying she dated Joji bc all she's said is info fans already know. A lot of fans would wanna date their fave singers and I wouldn't be surprised if they made it up for attention.

I don't need proof from Joji abt anything but that random girl who claims she hooked up w/Joji is sus.

If some fan is making up stories abt hooking up w/ him, dating him, etc I would see that being harmful to Joji bc in reality what if he doesn't know who the fuck that girl is and she's just some fan who's made drama. Like why would she answer at all about dating Joji to someone on insta asking? Wouldn't she respect Joji's privacy (she says she does) and just block ppl and not say anything?