• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

music George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1391 posts in this topic

Posted

that's the most catholic tattoo I've ever seen. I guess Adriana rly has an influence on him (his gf his part Mexican)

what does it say? idk how to put it into a translator lol

Posted

Are Joji and Adri still dating? Haven't seen any photos of the two together in a while. 

Posted (edited)

what does it say? idk how to put it into a translator lol

It's Mathew 6:9-13 from the bible. Sorry but that tattoo doesn't look like its Joji's.... he's as uncatholic as a person can get lol and as dumb as i think he is i don't think he would get such a big religious tattoo for a girl. Or maybe he is that dumb. Sorry but it annoys me when people who are not religious at all get a tattoo with something from the bible. And to top it off its in Spanish, cause apparently tattooing words on yourself is not that deep unless you do it in a language you don't even speak. Would have made more sense if he did it in japanese.

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted

It's Mathew 6:9-13 from the bible. Sorry but that tattoo doesn't look like its Joji's.... he's as uncatholic as a person can get lol and as dumb as i think he is i don't think he would get such a big religious tattoo for a girl. Or maybe he is that dumb. Sorry but it annoys me when people who are not religious at all get a tattoo with something from the bible. And to top it off its in Spanish, cause apparently tattooing words on yourself is not that deep unless you do it in a language you don't even speak. Would have made more sense if he did it in japanese.

but Joji has that same gun tattoo

Posted

If he's catholic that'd surprising bc Catholicism isnt very common in East Asia and esp since he was raised in Japan. Then again maybe his dad's the Catholic one? But idk this tattoo is very out of place

Posted

Look alive! He's dropping new shit this Friday!

Posted

it's definitely on him bc he has that gun tattoo, but a religious script in another language, catholic one at that is the most out of character thing for joji. he's never striked me as a religious person at all, but maybe he converted lol

Posted

it's definitely on him bc he has that gun tattoo, but a religious script in another language, catholic one at that is the most out of character thing for joji. he's never striked me as a religious person at all, but maybe he converted lol

Or maybe he's trying to be edgy 🤦‍♀️

Posted

Look alive! He's dropping new shit this Friday!

Im surprised he's going w/ a Star Wars theme mostly bc I didn't think he was into stuff like Star Wars. Idk both the catholic tattoo and sci-fi thing seem kinda off brand for him.

Posted

Or maybe he's trying to be edgy 🤦‍♀️

then that just makes him a dumbass lol 

Posted (edited)

then that just makes him a dumbass lol 

I have said this before but he never striked me as a smart person. He seems to lack emotional intelligence as well as self-awareness as we all know. I literally roll my eyes when I see YouTube videos titled”the genius behind Filthy Frank”. He never planned any of it, Filthy Frank was originally a silly project that he started with his friends to make fun of others and act as stupid and edgy as he could. People simply picked up on it and decided it was genius. Nothing he has ever done has ever striked me as impressive, even Filthy Frank which is supposed to be the best thing he has done. He’s just a lucky fool, that’s all.  And yeah that tattoo is fucking stupid, don’t see George as the kind of guy who prays. He’s made fun of god and religion before. Unless he’s so deep in his own depression and has seriously decided to convert or something, which I highly doubt. It’s still cringy though that he would get it in Spanish. 

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted

I have said this before but he never striked me as a smart person. He seems to lack emotional intelligence as well as self-awareness as we all know. I literally roll my eyes when I see YouTube videos titled”the genius behind Filthy Frank”. He never planned any of it, Filthy Frank was originally a silly project that he started with his friends to make fun of others and act as stupid and edgy as he could. People simply picked up on it and decided it was genius. Nothing he has ever done has ever striked me as impressive, even Filthy Frank which is supposed to be the best thing he has done. He’s just a lucky fool, that’s all. And yeah that tattoo is fucking stupid, don’t see George as the kind of guy who prays. He’s made fun of god and religion before. Unless he’s so deep in his own depression and has seriously decided to convert or something, which I highly doubt. 

he def lacks common sense. he comes across as really ignorant and shallow as well, that's just the impression i have from interviews. filthy frank mighve been a silly project but it's impressive how far it took him, considering how cynical it was. and tbh it kickstarted his music career lmao, he wouldnt have gotten nearly as far as he did if it wasnt for filthy frank. 

im pretty sure he's said somewhere that he's an agnostic but even then, i highly doubt he suddenly became religious. and if he did and his depression led him to that, i feel so bad for him. 

Posted

I don't know if it's legit but sanctuary got leaked. It's up on youtube

Posted

I don't know if it's legit but sanctuary got leaked. It's up on youtube

Its actually out just came out a couple hours ago lol ppl work fast

I gave "Sanctuary" a listen once I got the notification it was out on Spotify. It's actually a kinda different vibe from his other music?? Like it actually feels like he's singing singing, and not his breathy mumble singing that ppl have critiqued him on before (it's still a little hard to understand from just the layering of music). And the lyrics don't seem very sad, but maybe more like cautious optimism/hope for a relationship to work out and blossom, instead of waiting and leaving it's potential to be wasted. While many of his other songs were very sadboi types of music.

It's not a very long song, tho it's lyrics are all up and everything if you wanna give a quick read: https://genius.com/Joji-sanctuary-lyrics?referent_id=17383664#note-17383664

Posted

sanctuary is so good, i'm actually looking forward to more joji. even ballads 1 really grew on me tbh